ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
is there no censor board for tv? 

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 01 November 2015 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I guess its opinions. if you don't like it don't watch the show. I don't have a problem with it. I find it entertaining. I don't know if I am wrong or not. But it is an evening show, so kids should not be watching anyways. I guess its in your control. Don't watch the show with kids if you are that disturbed. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AKFreakhopper_ocean

CarpediemRose IF-Sizzlerz
CarpediemRose
CarpediemRose

Posted: 25 November 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Connections is a fantastic show ,I watch it with my family,really an interesting game show,it is so awesome,a wonderful entertainment show but as u people said Jagan is too much he doesn't know to behave well,talks all sorts of kidding stuffs only,it irks me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssmily_facesahana747

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 30 January 2016 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Be a sport or.Jagan is refreshingly confident.If the participants doesn't complaint ,what's your problemWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index