Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all,
Do anyone of you watch connexions? I watch this.. I even like this show for the concept...

But the host Jegan irks me. He doesnot to respect anyone. He teases everyone who comes to the show and most of the times talk 'A' rated stuff.

He cannot keep shut even when family is there. During the Mom son episode also, when kids were around, he spoke too much like gilma and other stuff. He insulted PD like anything and her son was also there. 

And he very well knew that what others talk about him. He accepts as if he has done a great deed. 
Even in Jodi, they make some ugly comments sometimes and in the name of ragging ask ppl to remove their shirts. 

Is Vijay tv a family entertainment channel or not?

Their shows are good, but they need to have some regulations on what can be telecasted. I think such TV shows need censored on a strong note.
Me and my family watch the show. it is good fun and I totally agree Jegan  behavior is unacceptable.
He always goes behind pretty girls teasing them. It is too much.

Irks me too.
Yeah migan, the way he teases is too worst...
Even though he knew about all the comments around, he still boasts abt that and keeps doing the same..

Hope someone gives him their piece of mind...

Looks like ppl are too scared to give him piece of advice. Wat if he wslks off!! I would say its high time they replace him!!
There are sooo many talented ppl around who could do justice to the role and stop his non sense as well!
Yeah... well said.. if he walks out do it with someone else.. the program has good concept... its not only jegan who can run the show... Vijay tv can find some other talent...
I was watching the show on sunday.. A girl n guy were in team A. When the team did not press the buzzer, the guy was telling that she did not allow to touch.. n he gave same bad comments... touch her or buzzer?

And, they changed the rules for the last round and made 100 points.. that was unfair... team c was playing good and just because they couldnt guess one, doesn't mean they have to loose...

already 50 points for one round is too much,, n now 100 points just for a day... Jegan said that he wanted it fair play... where is the fair play in this???? 
For me Even Mahesh and Balaji were far better than this non sense Jagan...
Every week this guy irritates me.. n this week worst of the worst comment about nada... 
I hope we can report this somewhere!! Looks like movie offers with top stars has gone to his head!!
is there no censor board for tv? 
I guess its opinions. if you don't like it don't watch the show. I don't have a problem with it. I find it entertaining. I don't know if I am wrong or not. But it is an evening show, so kids should not be watching anyways. I guess its in your control. Don't watch the show with kids if you are that disturbed.