India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

'More Probable Than Not...' Debate

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Cry Well well well. May 6th was a bad day for Salman and his fans worldwide. I was happy with the decision that the court gave. But May 6th was also a bad day for my own boo. I guess karma really does come back to bite you in the back. Now there is so much hate spreading for my American Football Team and my favorite QB (if you know me well, you know who I am talking about). 

My question to IF is in the official investigation to the who deflate gate drama this phrase is often used...'it is more probable than not that...' What is your opinion on that phrase?

Definitely guilty? Possibly guilty, but can't be sure? Innocent until proven guilty? Absolutely no solid and concrete evidence to prove anyone fully responsible and guilty? Assumptions? I mean if guilty, why not be obvious about it? Why the 'more probable than not...'? 

I hope that he is not guilty. It will Broken Heart my heart. But I won't believe in stupid reports that say 'more probable than not...' I will wait till there is SOLID evidence to prove that he is guilty. Once a fan, always a fan. But will be disappointed if he lied. Right now, #IStandByTomBrady!

What's your thought? You can call them cheaters or him a lier - it won't make a difference to me. You won't offend me. Because at the end of the day I'm not a friend of his nor a part of his family. I'm merely a fan of him and the sport he plays. I respect him as a player and human being (hoping he did not lie). So yeah, just want your take on that one phrase.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top