India-Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Deprived! (Page 2)

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Wow very very well written post .. I too felt like how a girl like Sam who  lives on her own terms can be so vulnerable to a stranger .. I mean yaah Arjun is hot as hell .. but still .. however, I agree with your points .. as I missed a few initial episodes I guess I couldn't analyse Sam properly .. and hey plzz make such nice posts often .. really enjoyed reading this one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Welcome to the forum Aahana! A wonderful take on Samaira and her immediate sense of trust with Arjun. In addition, to being deprived of her mother's love and broken family, I think her trust with Arjun has probably a lot to do with him not being connected to her past life - those happy moments she reminisces about or her current state of grief and shattered family aren't connected to him (or that she knows of). So, he is a clean slate for her, someone who doesn't remind her of her loss and sadness like say her other strong relationships - her father and Neil do - two moments in particular with Neil stand out where Sam gets upset when Neil receives Piyali's phone call and updates her on Sam. Arjun is a clean slate who caught her in vulnerable moment where her loneliness was gnawing at her. I think he especially caught on that she cannot resist melting when asked for help to solve a problem - this sense of trust that someone has in her to do something right is not something her mother her has in her.

Hello, Soni Smile
You're spot on. Totally agree that Arjun seized the opportunity when he caught her vulnerability. I'm sure he was testing her the first time they met. The way she easily sat in his car without thinking even once of the consequences even though i felt that was a bit too much, a girl would think thousand times before entering a stranger's car but guess that was to show us how gullible she's at the moment. 
Yes, and also the fact as you rightly stated that he's a clean slate. Totally unconnected to her tragic past(we could be so wrong here,Sigh) Sam's a big mess right now. I had some expectations from her Dad but I guess he's powerless in front of his wife. 

Ri21

Flame. IF-Rockerz
Flame.
Flame.

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Wow very very well written post .. I too felt like how a girl like Sam who  lives on her own terms can be so vulnerable to a stranger .. I mean yaah Arjun is hot as hell .. but still .. however, I agree with your points .. as I missed a few initial episodes I guess I couldn't analyse Sam properly .. and hey plzz make such nice posts often .. really enjoyed reading this one

Hey, Sayanee. Sorry if I've got your name sorry. Smile
Thanks so much. Sam's a mess right now and her this condition hits a raw nerve with me. I lost my own Mama(Uncle) coz of something similar. My grandparents were too busy to love and understand him and he met some bad company in college which drove him towards alcholism and drugs and in the end we lost him to overdose. My grandmom realized her mistake and started giving time to her other daughters but sadly my grandad to this day feels he had no role to play in my mama's tragic end. So I can relate :) 
Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

Hey, Sayanee. Sorry if I've got your name sorry. Smile
Thanks so much. Sam's a mess right now and her this condition hits a raw nerve with me. I lost my own Mama(Uncle) coz of something similar. My grandparents were too busy to love and understand him and he met some bad company in college which drove him towards alcholism and drugs and in the end we lost him to overdose. My grandmom realized her mistake and started giving time to her other daughters but sadly my grandad to this day feels he had no role to play in my mama's tragic end. So I can relate :) 

You got my name right  Thumbs Up
sorry for your loss .. it must be difficult for your family .. sometimes things get so complicated and go beyond repair 

Flame.

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Originally posted by Ri21

welcome aahana and this is one amazng post. amazing take on sam. n i agree when a person is deprived of love the person gets easily meltd by little love shown by anyone.. but m scared too as arjun ll hurt her later. n i wonder what ll happen as sam is already shattered and looks like this is sam's frst love.. she ll be heartbroken.. 
neil sam i love them, thats what guy and girl best friends are. just perfect
even i didnot like radhika much but neil with chashni i love their scenes.. 

Heyaa!! Yes, I just hope Arjun doesn't hurt her. I just hope so coz now if someone hurts her this badly or betrays her I think it will take a lot of effort and time on Arjun's part to win her trust back. Just don't want Sam to get hurt further. 
Neil and Sam are superbb! Lol loved that canteen gandi comments marenge scene. The way he was trying to convince her. Sam Chal na please Chal na lol gosh such a cutie. He's literally the jaan of the show for me. Gets so much energy into it. 

but u know looks like sam ll get hurt badly n i think arjun ll deserve it. when sam is not at fault he is hurtng her intentionlly so in future he ll have put a lot of efforts to win her back and that ll be amazing to watch
neil and sam is just amazing. their scenes are just wow. love all their scenes together. neil is our sunshine 

Flame.

..sahana.. IF-Dazzler
..sahana..
..sahana..

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hi Aahana, welcome to the forum!
Amazing post!! Clap Really loved how you analysed Sam's character and her reasoning to trust Arjun so fast. 

Edited by ..sahana.. - 08 May 2015 at 7:04am

Flame.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index