Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

Wow very very well written post .. I too felt like how a girl like Sam who  lives on her own terms can be so vulnerable to a stranger .. I mean yaah Arjun is hot as hell .. but still .. however, I agree with your points .. as I missed a few initial episodes I guess I couldn't analyse Sam properly .. and hey plzz make such nice posts often .. really enjoyed reading this one

Hey, Sayanee. Sorry if I've got your name sorry. 😊
Thanks so much. Sam's a mess right now and her this condition hits a raw nerve with me. I lost my own Mama(Uncle) coz of something similar. My grandparents were too busy to love and understand him and he met some bad company in college which drove him towards alcholism and drugs and in the end we lost him to overdose. My grandmom realized her mistake and started giving time to her other daughters but sadly my grandad to this day feels he had no role to play in my mama's tragic end. So I can relate :) 
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Hey, Sayanee. Sorry if I've got your name sorry. 😊
Thanks so much. Sam's a mess right now and her this condition hits a raw nerve with me. I lost my own Mama(Uncle) coz of something similar. My grandparents were too busy to love and understand him and he met some bad company in college which drove him towards alcholism and drugs and in the end we lost him to overdose. My grandmom realized her mistake and started giving time to her other daughters but sadly my grandad to this day feels he had no role to play in my mama's tragic end. So I can relate :) 

You got my name right  👍🏼
sorry for your loss .. it must be difficult for your family .. sometimes things get so complicated and go beyond repair 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Heyaa!! Yes, I just hope Arjun doesn't hurt her. I just hope so coz now if someone hurts her this badly or betrays her I think it will take a lot of effort and time on Arjun's part to win her trust back. Just don't want Sam to get hurt further. 
Neil and Sam are superbb! Lol loved that canteen gandi comments marenge scene. The way he was trying to convince her. Sam Chal na please Chal na lol gosh such a cutie. He's literally the jaan of the show for me. Gets so much energy into it. 

but u know looks like sam ll get hurt badly n i think arjun ll deserve it. when sam is not at fault he is hurtng her intentionlly so in future he ll have put a lot of efforts to win her back and that ll be amazing to watch
neil and sam is just amazing. their scenes are just wow. love all their scenes together. neil is our sunshine 
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aahana, welcome to the forum!
Amazing post!! 👏 Really loved how you analysed Sam's character and her reasoning to trust Arjun so fast. 
Edited by ..sahana.. - 8 years ago