Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Obvious prediction...

Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Clearly guys, after IshVeer's encounter (yet to be seen) Ishaani will regret what they did, she will then agree to marrying Shikar (he won't catch them in the act even though pre-cap suggests something fishy..) This then will lead to the scene(s) of her walking down stairs in red saree while RV looks up means he is astonished she is going ahead with marrying Shikar.

As a result in angst, haste and retaliation he will ask Ri to marry him!

Yikes we've got one heck of a storyline coming up I think! Exciting, jealousy and vulnerable times coming agead! I can feel it!

My predictions, not official :)

Share your thoughts...

Actually- I change my thoughts! IshVeer encounter will come after Ishaani agrees to marriage cos of RVs jelousy he will get drunk and pounce on her hahahEdited by Hadz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ytfreak16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hadz

Clearly guys, after IshVeer's encounter (yet to be seen) Ishaani will regret what they did, she will then agree to marrying Shikar (he won't catch them in the act even though pre-cap suggests something fishy..) This then will lead to the scene(s) of her walking down stairs in red saree while RV looks up means he is astonished she is going ahead with marrying Shikar.

As a result in angst, haste and retaliation he will ask Ri to marry him!

Yikes we've got one heck of a storyline coming up I think! Exciting, jealousy and vulnerable times coming agead! I can feel it!

My predictions, not official :)

Share your thoughts...

Actually- I change my thoughts! IshVeer encounter will come after Ishaani agrees to marriage cos of RVs jelousy he will get drunk and pounce on her hahah

😕I think you're right Hadz! But as usual...like the last time when Ishveer got married...some
miracle will happen to turn things around! But for now...we just have to put up with this crap!
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think IshVeer encounter comes before the IshKar marriage declaration..

Ranveer and Ish will be caught by Ri. Ishani will realize that she needs to go away from Ranveer to save his marriage and will take the drastic decision of marrying Shikhar even though she does not love him.. Ranveer will burn more and will be hellbent on saving Shikhar.

Of course, none of the marriages will happen !! All 3 will break..
Max they may go till Mehendi aor Sangeet..
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it can also happen that ranveer on the mandap puts sindoor on ishani
ritika shikhar will be left gaping swallowing open mouthed
Hadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

I think IshVeer encounter comes before the IshKar marriage declaration..

Ranveer and Ish will be caught by Ri. Ishani will realize that she needs to go away from Ranveer to save his marriage and will take the drastic decision of marrying Shikhar even though she does not love him.. Ranveer will burn more and will be hellbent on saving Shikhar.

Of course, none of the marriages will happen !! All 3 will break..
Max they may go till Mehendi aor Sangeet..

Agree I can't see these marriages happening if they do I will quit the show for good :)
Hadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

it can also happen that ranveer on the mandap puts sindoor on ishani

ritika shikhar will be left gaping swallowing open mouthed

Now this would be my ideal scenario!! :)
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hadz

Now this would be my ideal scenario!! :)

mine too 😃