Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Raj said he got bored waiting for 5 hours while shooting. Thank god, KP is on leave.
Otherwise, he would definitely get the blame by "some fans." 😆
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i want IshBu romance ❤️
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

Raj said he got bored waiting for 5 hours while shooting. Thank god, KP is on leave.
Otherwise, he would definitely get the blame by "some fans." 😆

I too thought they way media and some Ppl made it that its only kp in whole earth who gets late lol
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

I too thought they way media and some Ppl made it that its only kp in whole earth who gets late lol

Actors do have to wait till the shot gets ready, there cud be hiccups. But thats part of the routine. that does not mean some folks turn up late and make others wait for the shoot , which means the whole day gets a lot more tiring and the hours r much longer for people who turn up on time.

I was a part of a song shoot for the movie Dostana when I was a kid. The title song. The shoot was boring two full days we had to be there- we were just a a part of the audience and all we had to do was clap! Amitabh Bachchan turned up even before we did. And they had to wait for Shatrughan Sinha, after Amitabh's solo shots were canned. Actually to have the right chemistry both shud have been present throughout. That is why Amitabh Bachchan is where he is today - if you dont respect your work and your colleagues, you may not last long. Bad travels much faster than good.And I am talking of a time when Amitabh Bachchan was at the peak of his career!  So we all had to wait extra hrs for Shatrughan to complete his shoot...
Nichuss thumbnail
seems like mihir candle nyt dinner :P
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs minky confession???????😆