Jamai Raja

Sanp or Naivla sath sath... :O :P

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hahaha i loved when keser(i think spelling is not correct of his name) ... ... Saanp or Naivla sath mai ringa ringa roses khail rhe hai 🀣 awesome line ans suited on SiDu perfectly...

Sid was Awesome...looks like he was a little lost during divorce time but now he is back with his all time awesome and unique dialogues..πŸ‘ and good plan sid, now you will go to Patel house daily..but a confusion, for that man or for roshni?? πŸ˜‰ 

overall it was a very good episode and precap was just☺️ can't wait!!!
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srivani06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dialogues r awesome in today episode πŸ˜›
cant wait for tomorrow😳😳
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The dialogues of JR are awesome and when specially Ravi delivers it, its out of the world. πŸ˜Š JR should receive best dialogue award. I don't understand from where they get those funny dialogues. The dialogues are outstanding in JR from Epi 1 to 200. πŸ‘

Can't wait for tmrw. I have a feeling tmrw will be SidNilicious epi.
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sid had decided to not let a piece of paper get in the way of his relationship with Roshni. And that all happened after he saw Roshni in his house. He is now going to be coming into Roshni's house. He says he will come to check on Shiv but it is sure that he will be coming for Roshni. 
What I loved was how DD had a problem with SId calling her ex-sasumom but had no problem with him calling her sasumom. I am sure it won't take long for DD to accept Sid again. 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was one of my fav dialogue of todayπŸ˜† Kesar was damn funnyπŸ˜†
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dialogues r always banging on in JRπŸ˜›
asyaarshilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paru10

The dialogues of JR are awesome and when specially Ravi delivers it, its out of the world. πŸ˜Š JR should receive best dialogue award. I don't understand from where they get those funny dialogues. The dialogues are outstanding in JR from Epi 1 to 200. πŸ‘

Can't wait for tmrw. I have a feeling tmrw will be SidNilicious epi.

haha i agree...sometimes it seems that no other show can have such great dialogues...these r just awesome...

how i am waiting for there dance...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Churri

Sid had decided to not let a piece of paper get in the way of his relationship with Roshni. And that all happened after he saw Roshni in his house. He is now going to be coming into Roshni's house. He says he will come to check on Shiv but it is sure that he will be coming for Roshni. 

What I loved was how DD had a problem with SId calling her ex-sasumom but had no problem with him calling her sasumom. I am sure it won't take long for DD to accept Sid again. 

yeah i love this thing about him...he is now 101% sure that nothing can separate him and roshni and i am anxiously waiting for them to clear out everything...i know, he and shiv are already in contact(not in front of family) so what's the need to go there everyday?? haha sid chori pakdi gaye...we know u want to go to meet roshni πŸ˜³ even yesterday there sweet little scene was so cute...

mee too, DD will accept him very very soon...i love there sweet little bickering and can't forget how shock the trio were seeing SiDu together πŸ˜†
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asyaarshilover

yeah i love this thing about him...he is now 101% sure that nothing can separate him and roshni and i am anxiously waiting for them to clear out everything...i know, he and shiv are already in contact(not in front of family) so what's the need to go there everyday?? haha sid chori pakdi gaye...we know u want to go to meet roshni πŸ˜³ even yesterday there sweet little scene was so cute...

mee too, DD will accept him very very soon...i love there sweet little bickering and can't forget how shock the trio were seeing SiDu together πŸ˜†

Especially Roshni...man she was totally confused!! 
asyaarshilover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Churri

Especially Roshni...man she was totally confused!! 

yeah...agree ws u