Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF ~~TB ---- PART 8 on Page 40!!.... 15th January!!

TamannaSethi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Friends... I am silent reader here... I love reading stories on my one and only Favorite Jodi ISHRA...

I am here to post new FF on behalf of my friend Ambreen... She writes wonderful stories on Ishra... Hope you all will like it..

I am already posting a story written by Ambreen... Do read it friends...

Ishra FF : She Is A Business Woman

Do read it friends... Hope you all will like it...

Characters are same as the YHM story----

Edited by TamannaSethi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TamannaSethi thumbnail
The starting is little sad... But as you will the read the upcoming parts you will get to read an interesting story..

Part 1-----

The story begins from the time being when Shagun and Adi were saying in the Bhalla house...

Ishita is in the clinic killing herself thinking about shagun.. She starts crying really uncontrolable...she starts coughing normally at first the cough becomes serious ...she gets up amd goes to the washroom and stands near the sink nd coughs...after 5 min blood starts coming when she coughs ...she gets really worried she rushes to the hospital and takes all the tests given by the doctor... The doctor says the reports will come tomorrow and asks her to take rest.

She goes home where she sees shagun as Raman's wife but shagun is no longer his love.. She is just Adi's mom to her... She asks shagun to make dinner... Shagun and she have a fight, shagun says she has to go out and asks her to make dinner for everyone.. Ishita feels like a maid who cannot even take rest ... she is really depressed and her health is not that great...she makes dinner some pasta...as its easy...she keeps it in the dining table..

Just then Raman and Adi comes to eat dinner... Raman makes fun of her pasta and taunts her by saying that shagun makes better pasta.. Ishu gets really really irritated...

She(Ishita) says- then ask her to make dinner!!! Why should I cook? Its great I do all work at home and clinic... And shagun parties all night and in return Ishu says i m not your maid... And asks him not to eat if its really that bad...she finally goes to her room...she can't sleep she fells like she is suffocating...

On the other hand... Raman was disturbed by Ishu's words that too in front of adi ... Ishu's behaviour was different from few days and Raman is upset with this.. They weren't having that usual nok jhok... He thinks that Ishu doesn't love him... but then he says no ishu is just a little tired nothing else...

Next morning ishu goes to the hospital she gets her reports and is shocked to see that she has RELAPSED TB.. She starts crying with the report in her hand ..she gets scared.. She doesn't know what to do...she cries all the way to her clinic...she starts thinking whether she should tell Raman or not? what will happen to Raman and Ruhi after her?...all questions were in her mind ...if she tells then she will be treated like a patient at home and it will trouble all so she decides to keep it to herself...she wipes her tears nd acts as if everything is normal...

After some time.. Raman comes to her clinic to take her for a lunch because he was rude last night ... Ishu refuses in a rude way saying that I have a lot of work unlike you who simply sits in the office and commands every one... I am a dentist I have to work... I am not like other ladies who spend their time in beauty parlour the whole day and partying at night... Ishu's face is really strict..

Raman gets angry now he thinks that the sweet relation that he thought he had with her was over he feels miserable.. Even he shreds a few tears and is also furious with his wife...

At night Raman comes home late .. Ishu was sitting with her report in her hand sitting in the couch until he came and opened the door she immediatly acted as if she slept Raman knew that she was just acting... His anger grew more furious...he thought ishita has taken a step back from their relation it hurts him but he plays along...he goes to sleep after changing his cloths ishu gets up nd sits in the sofa takes out her report that she hid nd goes to Raman and sits next to him...

She(Ishita) says- mein shayad jee nahi paaungi.. ek baar is bimaari se bach gayi pata nahi yeh baar kya hoga...meine umeed he chod di hai...shayad hamaare kismat mein saath jeena nahi tha...i think i m gonna die Raman ...mujhe nahi lagta ki mein bach paaungi...i will miss u sabse zyaada dukh is baat ka hai ki maine aapse yeh nahi kaha ki how i feel abt u..aur ab keh nahi sakti kyonki kehne ke baad mujhe aap ko chod kar ruhi ko chod kar sab kuch chod kar jaana padega aur mujhse nahi hoga especially jab aap apne feelings bol denge toh... Raman mere jaane ke baad please shagun se shaadi karlo apne pehle pyaar se aap ko apna beta bhi mil jayega ...mujhe miss karoge kya ramn mere jaane ke baad?... I LOVE YOU RAMAN and all the best..mere jaane ke baad..mere ravan kumar ...

She gets up from there wipes her tears but the pain is clearly seen in her eyes ...the pain of leaving her husband...she acts strong and goes to sleep...

Next day Raman gets irritated with the food she prepares .-palak paneer... He asks how long will she feed him only palak paneer?...she looks at him and says not for long thinking about her health... Ishita goes to her room and cries ...she just can't leave Raman ... She says I will miss u ... I will miss u very much my ravan kumar...

She goes to the clinic but she wants to be alone ...she cancels all appointments and sits in her cabin crying loudly...

Mani comes to see her and sees her crying...he asks what happedned, Ishita hugs him tightly...she doesn't want to but she can't keep it in any longer and tells him I am not gonna live more... I am gonna go far away from my family and away from Raman.. And bursts crying he tries to control her and sees the medical report in her hand and opens it and understands it...

He(Mani) asks- Does Raman knows about this? Why are you in clinic? You should be at home taking some rest... I will call Raman ..Ishu snatches his phone and warns him not to tell Raman... Mani's hands are tied so he keeps quite and asks her about the treatment she says daily 6 hours... He says he will take her to the doctor daily.

He drops Ishu home.. Ishita comes home and sees Raman is stresssed with his work and says he kept the files in the cupboard and now its not there..

He(Raman) says- Kitni saris hai tumhaare ?

Ishita says- don't worry kuch din mein yeh cupbord mein meri kapde nahi honge...

And starts looking for the file and gives it to him she keeps her report file in the cupboard ... He then sits next to her in the couch and asks her to take some rest as she is doing a lot of work... Ishita feels happy to hear her husband caring she will gonna miss that..

She starts to talk to him and says- Him to take care of himself because somtimes only u will be there to take care of and some days she can't take care of him always..

Raman smiles and says- Why won't you take care of me? I am your husband and its your duty to take care of me...

Ishita- I may not be there to do my duty always Raman.. I have to take rest.. Her pain in her eyes has no limit...so promise me you will take care of yourself and Ruhi...

He(Raman) says with a raised eyebrow- so you won't take care of ruhi also? You have become so lazy...

Ishita smiles, that conversation is really painful and the worst part is that she cannot tell the truth...

She(Ishita) says- I won't be there always so these responsibilities are yours...

He(Raman) says- acha then I will be there forever or what? I am gonna die one day...

She(Ishita) immediately closes his mouth with her hand and says- never to say such things again...

She asks him to sleep because she can't talk anymore.. Raman goes and sleeps...

Next day is important for both Raman and Ishu. Its Ishu's treatment and Raman's important meeting... They both take their files from cupboard... She leaves the house and asks to have a good meeting..

Raman reaches the office and Ishu is in the clinic.. She gives the report file to the doctor and goes to change her clothes into the hospital clothes... But the doctor didn't go through the report as Ishu already told doctor about her reports... The doctor starts telling about the process...

On the other hand Raman opens his file in the meeting room as he is ready to give his presentation but when he opens the file he finds Ishu's reports... The files gets exchanged as both were of the same color... Raman is shocked to see her reports and runs from there to his car in the middle of the meeting... His eyes were watering he remembers Ishu's words and now he understands that why she was saying those words...

Mani comes to meet Ishu and apologises for being late... Ishu says no problem.

Raman runs inside the hospital and sees the doctor injecting siringe to her.. Ishita sleeps after the siringe.. Raman is watching this from outside and his eyes melts down, Mani sees Raman there both of them r quite ... He feels bad that he was not there to help her.. He sits out nd cries...Mani asks him to go inside and Raman says he can't see his wife in that condition...

Sorry for the errors.. . I tried to proof read Ambreen's update... Still there might be errors...

Hope you all will like it!! Need your feedback friends... Do like and post your valuable comments!!

Buddy me for the pm...
Edited by TamannaSethi - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow an other story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›β­οΈ
TamannaSethi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Wow an other storyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›β­οΈ

Yes!!! Another one...

Will try to update this one also by tomorrow
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O thats great another story,u reserved for index and part 1.continue your another story also.
pari... thumbnail
Start it soonEdited by pari... - 8 years ago
TamannaSethi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janani_divan

O thats great another story,u reserved for index and part 1.continue your another story also.

Yeah!! I will update by tonight
TamannaSethi thumbnail

I will update by tonight!!!
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tamanna ji ethna karvao na hum ki intiizar πŸ˜†