Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hello Florida.. 😃
Thanks dear.. n feeling so good to see you here.. ! How are you,, n are you enjoying the show.. ?/ 😃

Hi n am doing good Bro..thank you..😃    missing AshNi...nothing can replace them..but yes am enjoying n loving Kritika's character as Ananya..😃

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Uncle... still 😆
I thought you have stopped calling all of us.. Uncle n Aunties.. 😳😆
Anyways... Me too got pleasantly surprised to see your post yesterday... 😊 Enthusiastic to see you here.. ! How are you doing.. ?/
Well i do feel that the questionnaire track will take manav a victim initially n then the truth will be revealed n that wud be the time to watch the actions n reactions of kabir for Ananya.. 😳
What do you feel .. ?

Remember my story 'no entry'? The student doodles her prof ...aapko yeah turn kuchh waisa nahi lagta?

Anyways aap uncle hi rahenge. At least mere liye. For someone who offered to arrange for the sangeet in my fictitious wedding. 

Manav will be a victim initially and then Ananya will confess privately. Kabir will be angry first. Then Ananya will get into some problem with her reporting and Kabir will rescue her. 

Just my thoughts. Aage serial makers should know.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello Babita.. 😃
Yeah.. Manav will surely meet his fate very soon.. But how much that will affect him ,, this is the million dollar question.. cos he has a sharp malicious mind.. n has got many replies to every answer as well.. 😡
Hahaa... Hmm... Yes Ananya didnt get much space to shake hands with her boss.. ! But later on ,, i do hope that sum good moments are in store for both of them to realise n know their feelings towards each other.. Lets wait n watch.. ! 

Yes Bro, me too waiting to watch the track taking turns next week 😃
I think that the new drugs track might get Kabir and Ananya come together, and more cute moments do happen. 😉 O I can't wait much. Ye Monday 9 pm kab hoga 
😆
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagi.

Remember my story 'no entry'? The student doodles her prof ...aapko yeah turn kuchh waisa nahi lagta?

Anyways aap uncle hi rahenge. At least mere liye. For someone who offered to arrange for the sangeet in my fictitious wedding. 

Manav will be a victim initially and then Ananya will confess privately. Kabir will be angry first. Then Ananya will get into some problem with her reporting and Kabir will rescue her. 

Yeah Sagi.. i remember... dont know what track makes this one.. But yes a bit of the same situations ... 😳
Arrey i will arrange for many things on your real marriage as well.. Wo din jaldi aayega na.. 😛
Your thoughts have weight.. I too think that kabir is not gonna say much to Ananya.. 😉 
Serial makers.. They have the key to turn every twits.. yeah lets see.. n wait.. 😊

How abt an OS or an FF here Sagi... ?? 
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: floridadoc

Hi n am doing good Bro..thank you..😃    missing AshNi...nothing can replace them..but yes am enjoying n loving Kritika's character as Ananya..😃

You are right Florida... 😃 Nothing can match Ashni... But honestly.. i have seen very lovely Kritika here.. 😳😉... Her simplicity is Awesome... n her chemistry with Rajeev is mind blowing.. ⭐️👏
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: babita68

Yes Bro, me too waiting to watch the track taking turns next week 😃
I think that the new drugs track might get Kabir and Ananya come together, and more cute moments do happen. 😉 O I can't wait much. Ye Monday 9 pm kab hoga 
😆

Monday 9 pm ko... 😆 
Yeah.. drugs track is gonna make them gelling together once again,. cos there are many risks in that case.. n saving a model from that den.. i hope Ananya wont get into any trouble... But at the second thought.. i wud like to see him saving her as well,,, 😉😳
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

is/FF? Itna time mile to...
Abhi fun post banaya, Manav bhaiyya per, not much response.
bawaswift thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sagi.

Yeah Sagi.. i remember... dont know what track makes this one.. But yes a bit of the same situations ... 😳
Arrey i will arrange for many things on your real marriage as well.. Wo din jaldi aayega na.. 😛
Your thoughts have weight.. I too think that kabir is not gonna say much to Ananya.. 😉 
Serial makers.. They have the key to turn every twits.. yeah lets see.. n wait.. 😊

How abt an OS or an FF here Sagi... ?? 
[/QUOTE]

is/FF? Itna time mile to...
Abhi fun post banaya, Manav bhaiyya per, not much response.
[/QUOTE]
have you.. ?? Okay abhi i will see... 😊
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Monday 9 pm ko... 😆 
Yeah.. drugs track is gonna make them gelling together once again,. cos there are many risks in that case.. n saving a model from that den.. i hope Ananya wont get into any trouble... But at the second thought.. i wud like to see him saving her as well,,, 😉😳

Monday 9 pm is very near bro. 😳 Waiting to watch the tracks taking turns.