Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sagi.

Hi Bawa Uncle..what a surprise. Didnt expect to see you here.

Glad to know that you liked my post.
What do you feel will happen next?

Uncle... still 😆
I thought you have stopped calling all of us.. Uncle n Aunties.. 😳😆
Anyways... Me too got pleasantly surprised to see your post yesterday... 😊 Enthusiastic to see you here.. ! How are you doing.. ?/
Well i do feel that the questionnaire track will take manav a victim initially n then the truth will be revealed n that wud be the time to watch the actions n reactions of kabir for Ananya.. 😳
What do you feel .. ?
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu0527

briliant post. I think there is more sadness than jealousy in Ananya's eyes . What happen next is Manav apne karm ka phal bhugtega and Mr editor in chief ka more gussa Ananya par!

Hello Meenu .. thanks for liking the post sis.. 😊
I too saw jealousy with pains n sadness in her eyes... Scene hi aisa tha.. 😳 
Manav ka jo ho so ho... Bas Ananya must get out of the mess soon... ! cant see her eyes wet.. 
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

I feel Ananya is going to land in trouble not because of questionnaire but drug mafia.

Hey Rajani.. 😃
Even my watch is upon that event not to be missed anyhow.. ! I have a feeling that Ananya might face sum harsh times ahead.. But then there is Kabir her hero to save her.. ! Wanna see Kabir saving Ananya this time 😳😉 
bawaswift thumbnail

Thank you dear 😊
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Very nice post Bawa bro 👏👏

Yes, even I think it's time that Manav gets a good answer by Kabir !!!😳 He has already done much harm to KKN and Kabir, now he must meet his fate. 
I too loved the jealousy and pain in the eyes of Ananya, her hands didn't get much time shaking with his boss though. 😉

Hello Babita.. 😃
Yeah.. Manav will surely meet his fate very soon.. But how much that will affect him ,, this is the million dollar question.. cos he has a sharp malicious mind.. n has got many replies to every answer as well.. 😡
Hahaa... Hmm... Yes Ananya didnt get much space to shake hands with her boss.. ! But later on ,, i do hope that sum good moments are in store for both of them to realise n know their feelings towards each other.. Lets wait n watch.. ! 
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

Ummm.. Hey.. New to this forum.. Trying to know the people here 😊

I think,Ananya wont let her deeds cost someone else but yes kabir must revert back to Manav now.. Enough of his dirty games 😕

Ananya might have to face the wrath from kabir,keeping in account what she has done (though with no intentions of hurting her kabir ,the rockstar) or we could see some unexpexted reaction from kabir.. But if things turns blue, I have a feel that " model" case would again bring them both together workin on it.. Who knows Ananya might invites some trouble to herself And kabir Sir stands in between.. Too many hopes n wishes 😳 😆 😛

Hello there.. Can i call you Pihu.. or .. Ok you tell me.. 😊
Well said ... ⭐️👏
Yes work always comes first... N at any cost kabir wont let his stupid reporter go away from her brilliant efforts so far. ! He cud be harsh or might let go the questions asked,., but Ananya must get to know what cud be the circumstances of a khel khel mein act.. 
I too think that the new case wud bring them again together n they wud surely be helping each other even without asking.. 😳
Ananya has been a cautious mind so far.. and Kabir knows that.. ! Hope the chirpy , bubbly , naughty girl may get a benefit of doubt.. and the handsome hunk wud forgive her as she is the reason these days for his smile in the deep dark hectic life of his.. 
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

Very nice post Bro..👍🏼

Hello Florida.. 😃
Thanks dear.. n feeling so good to see you here.. ! How are you,, n are you enjoying the show.. ?/ 😃
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Miss Kashyap not liking someone else hugging kabir sir, and me likes it. Ohh ho possessive much 

Hello there.. 😃
Hmm.. Yeah... Miss Kashyap cant see her boss with sumone else.. Thats the lovely part of the episode.. ⭐️⭐️ 
Loved the way she felt sad.. n then got confused so much that a questionnaire appears.. 😛 The possessiveness from one side.. that means her heart has started clicking.. But i find Kabir also looking for her.. n smiling to see her message.. n relied back a smiley to Ananya.. ! Thats the best part.. ⭐️👏 
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hello there.. Can i call you Pihu.. or .. Ok you tell me..😊
Well said ...⭐️👏
Yes work always comes first... N at any cost kabir wont let his stupid reporter go away from her brilliant efforts so far. ! He cud be harsh or might let go the questions asked,., but Ananya must get to know what cud be the circumstances of a khel khel mein act..
I too think that the new case wud bring them again together n they wud surely be helping each other even without asking..😳
Ananya has been a cautious mind so far.. and Kabir knows that.. ! Hope the chirpy , bubbly , naughty girl may get a benefit of doubt.. and the handsome hunk wud forgive her as she is the reason these days for his smile in the deep dark hectic life of his..

yeah yeah.. Pihu is absolutely fine with me 😊 n what I hear from everyone, You are ummm Bawa 😳
Kabir must not do that otherwise there are many to take the advantage around.. number 1 being Manav n his so called girl.. Even I have a feel that he wont be that harsh on Ananya but its going to hurt him bad..thats for sure.. rest Cvs can do any thing to bring trouble to the viewers as well   😆
bawaswift thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu.k11

yeah yeah.. Pihu is absolutely fine with me 😊 n what I hear from everyone, You are ummm Bawa 😳
Kabir must not do that otherwise there are many to take the advantage around.. number 1 being Manav n his so called girl.. Even I have a feel that he wont be that harsh on Ananya but its going to hurt him bad..thats for sure.. rest Cvs can do any thing to bring trouble to the viewers as well   😆

Yes Pihu, i am bawa 😊
You are correct.. CVs can do anything that can take the show Trps up or down.. 😕 Its always confusing.. No feelings for viewers.. n they keep on changing the tracks.. 😳 
But here in this show.. have not seen much of the needless scenes n tracks never wanted. But who knows... its only the start.. n we have miles to go.. Any twists n turns can be dangerous as well as welcomed.. ! Only the time will tell how CVs here act..