Akya FF ~Chupke se sun iss pal ki dhoon~ Last chapter page 22 - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Keno like korche na janish?

Tui eto koshto kore Akash ke anli shabai to agei dekhechilo o moregache.Tui ok bachiye ferali tahole abar marte geli keno?Tor concept e bhul nei tor presentation e problem chilo.Ok jakhan last e marar e chilo tahole bachanor kono darkar chilo na.
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Keno like korche na janish?

Tui eto koshto kore Akash ke anli shabai to agei dekhechilo o moregache.Tui ok bachiye ferali tahole abar marte geli keno?Tor concept e bhul nei tor presentation e problem chilo.Ok jakhan last e marar e chilo tahole bachanor kono darkar chilo na.

But di he was not dead before. . He went for his mission. . DIB used to know where he is bt they never revealed.. And tell me one the people who are engaged to protect country inn ke life ka bharosa kitna hota hai??? nehi hota dii.. Every body has to die one day. . we r so addicted to watch happy endings ke hum bhul jaate hai that life is not fairy tale. . humesha they lived happily ever after nehi hota. . nd sometimes we have to live without our life partner. .
seriously apuni i have no words to say to u after this story
the way u wrote is wonderful. The way, u describe each part is so real 

Life is not a fairytale. This story may be the story of thousands of people 

I never felt like crying after reading any1's story but with this story, i am deeply touched

Originally posted by Anzum505

But di he was not dead before. . He went for his mission. . DIB used to know where he is bt they never revealed.. And tell me one the people who are engaged to protect country inn ke life ka bharosa kitna hota hai??? nehi hota dii.. Every body has to die one day. . we r so addicted to watch happy endings ke hum bhul jaate hai that life is not fairy tale. . humesha they lived happily ever after nehi hota. . nd sometimes we have to live without our life partner. .
nehi hoti hai guarantee but ananya waited for so long na thats why and agar tu usko critical situation se bachaati to aur achcha lagta khair abhi to kuch kar nehi sakte hai na.All in all achchi story thi
Apuni what happened
Nooo please don't nooo please😭😭😭
I just can't imagine the scene how Aakash died in front of Ananya and how she held herself. ...
I just don't want to imagine that. ..
It is horrible. ...just terrifying. ...
It was a unique story no doubt. ...
But I expected a happy ending
Originally posted by akyalove0896

Apuni what happened
Nooo please don't nooo please😭😭😭
I just can't imagine the scene how Aakash died in front of Ananya and how she held herself. ...
I just don't want to imagine that. ..
It is horrible. ...just terrifying. ...
It was a unique story no doubt. ...
But I expected a happy ending

only I know how I felt writing that part. . Trust me continously I was crying. . when I started the story after the first chapter I decided that I m gonna end this this way.. Every time I used to say nikhad that I can't do this. . nd frankly speaking she was the only one who supported me..

I m sorry baccha. . but I had to do this. ...
Originally posted by Princessnidhii

seriously apuni i have no words to say to u after this story
</div><div>
the way u wrote is wonderful. The way, u describe each part is so real

Life is not a fairytale. This story may be the story of thousands of people

I never felt like crying after reading any1's story but with this story, i am deeply touched

thank you so much nidhu.. I'm sure u liked it. . but thank you for understanding me.. it means a lot. . :)
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

nehi hoti hai guarantee but ananya waited for so long na thats why and agar tu usko critical situation se bachaati to aur achcha lagta khair abhi to kuch kar nehi sakte hai na.All in all achchi story thi

thank you di :)
I am here, maine saare chapters nehi padhe beech ke...Bas do last chapters padhe...I love it <3 
Aise stories realistic hote hain, life koyi fairy talr nehi hota...Bohot dard se gujar te humlog...Aise stories hone chahiye taaki log ye na bhule ki zindegi asaan nehi hain...
I loved this story <3 
What to say now'...this story has touched me deeply...i mean it was so0o realistic...s000 wonderful...
Just amazing!!!
No words to tell u that how much i loved the ending of this story!