Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Princessnidhii

very beautiful update

loved the scenes of aakash & avni 
the last part is scary
cant wait 2 know what will happen next
update soon

Thodi deir intezer karle baccha u will get know what happened or what will happen... 
Anzum505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyalove0896

Did something happen to Annie???!!!😲

Apuni eta ki holo???
Bechara Aakash mara jabe oke chara...
Aakash er kichu hoi ni toh!!! 
I hope not!!!
But Annier jodi kichu hoi then I hope last e shob kichu thik hoe jabe
Apuni eto thrilling update er por boshte parchi na...please update soon Apuni😭

I'll update tonight... ðŸ˜Š
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anzum505

I'll update tonight... ðŸ˜Š

Waitinggg Apuni!!!
Anzum505 thumbnail

This is the last chapter of the story.. I want thanks all of u for reading my story.. I'm sorry for all mistakes.. Plz read the last chapter and give ur opinions.. :) 

Chapter 12:

Aakash Ananya slowly turned towards each other... It was like both are seeing each other for the last time.. Both had tears in their eyes and a strange smile.. Tears for the pain for lossing each other nd smile to have eacother forever..

For Ananya:

"Chupke se sun, Iss Pal ki dhoon

Iss pal mein jeevan sara..

Sapno ki hai duniya yehi..

Meri Akhon se dekho Zara..."

For Aakash:

"Teri Aakhon se maine dekha.."

With that both closed their eyes...

1 Month Later::

A little girl was sitting in her room and bz with doing something.. With slow step someone came into her room...

-Kya kar rehi hai humari princess??

The girl turned towards the direction... "Buaa..."

Kreeti-Dekhu to zara kya kar rehi humari Avni..

Kreetika came near to avni and sat on the bed..

Kreeti: Accha.. to humari Avni Drawing kar rehi ha...

Avni: Haan.. Dekho... (She shows her drawing.. ) Yeh Papa, Yeh Mamm aur yeh Avni...

Kreeti smiled...

Avni: Kaisi bani hai Bua?? Aj papa ka Birthday hai na?? To yeh Papa ke liye...

Kreeti: Bht acchi baani hai meri bacche...

Kreetika hugged avni and with a tear came out from her eye... She wiped away her tears nd broke the hug...

Kreeti: Chalo chalo.. ready ho jao.. Aj Bua Avni ko school chhorenge... Aur raat ko hume dinner ke liye bhi jaana hai na?? jaldi jao...

Avni: Okay (And she went to get ready..)

Kreetika got ready and came out from her room.. She saw breakfast is ready on the table and Dadi nd avni were having their breakfast.. She cam and sat beside avni..

Avni: Bua.. Mai ek paratha le lu??

Kreeti: Haan beta...

Avni was about to pick a paratha when someone slapped on her hand...

-Kitni bar kaha hai yeh sab baccho ki khane ki cheez nehi hai.. Par tum kabhi bhi meri baat nehi sunti!!

Avni: Ek le lu na Mamma...

Ananya: Maine mana kia hai na ek bar... Jaldi apna corn flakes khatam karo.. School ke liye deir ho rehi hai..

Avni made her face and started to have her breakfast..

Dadi: Accha Baccho.. mai nikalti hoon.. mujhe mandir jaane ko deir ho rehi hai...

Ananya touched dadi's feet... "Byee..Dadi"

After Dadi left Kreeti came near Ananya...

Kreeti: Bhabi are u ready??

Ananya nodded...

Kreeti: I'm sorry bhabi.. Mai aap ke sath nehi paungi.. Itna bara din hai mai aap ke sath enhi reh pa rehi hoon..

Ananya: Kreetika.. koi baat nehi.. Waise bhi sab preparations ho gaye hai.. Bas abhi...

Kreeti: Aap akele sambhal loge na??

Ananya: Haan kreeti.. Don't worry.. Aur dadi bhi to hai...

Kreeika hugged ananya...

Kreeti: Take care of ur self.. .

Ananya: Haan.. Aur tu dinner pe pouhch jana na time se...

Kreeti: Haan Abhi mai chalti hoon... Avni chalo jaldi..

Both Avni and Kreetika left...

Ananya looked at the dining table and said to her self...

Annaya: Yeh dekho dono breakfast complete na karke hi chale gaye.. (She started to clean) Kya karu mai inn dono ka.. Aur yeh Avni.. Humesha paratha aur paratha... Yeh sab na tumhare waje se ho raha hai Aakash... Tumhari  waje yeh  aise humesha parathe ki jid laga rakhti hai.. Meri koi sunta hi nehi... (She stopped for some moment) Sunai de raha hai tumhe?? Aakash... Tum se baat kar rehi hoon...

Ananya Kept a dish on the table and made a sound... There were pin drop silent in the room!! With anger Ananya closed her eyes... She felt slowly she felt a hand wraping her waist...

"Tuhamri baat nehi sununga aisa ho sakta hai bhala??"

Ananya opened her eyes and turned towards to face a smiling Aakash... Ananya glared at him but in a second her anger melted and she smiled...

Aakash: To kya bol rehi thi tum..

Ananya: Mai yeh bol rehi hoon.. Koi bhi mere baat nehi sunta..

Aakash: Itna bara ilzaam???!!! Mai sunta hoon na tumhari har baat..

Ananya: Haan.. ab bht ho gaya butter lagana...

Aakash slowly took his lady love in an embarace.. 

Aakash: Pata hai tum jab bhi aise gussa karti ho na bht cute lagte ho...

Ananya: Aur pata hai tum jab bhi mujh se aise pyar karte ho na to bht hot lagte ho..

Aakash: accha?? Thoda jyada pyar karu??

Annaya: Akash chup karo...

Aakash: hahaha.. Accha thik hai... Anyways.. All the best... aj bht bara din hai na??

Ananya: Thank you..

Aakash: Tumhe dar to nehi lag raha??

Ananya: Dar kiu?? Tum ho na mere sath.. Tum sath ho to mujhe dar lag sakta hai bhala??

With that they broke the hug..

Ananya: I love u aakash...

Aakash: I love u too Ananya...

Aakash placed a soft kiss on Ananya's forehead... Ananya closed her eyes to feel the moment... After sometime she slowly opened her eyes.. 

She was standing alone there... Slowly she looked at her right side.. A big photo of aakash was hanging on the wall with a flower garland... She smiled at the photo and went towards it...

Ananya: Aj sach mein bht bara din hai aakash.. Kiu ki aaj un logo ko saja milne wali hai jin ke waje se tum... Duniya ke shayad tum nehi ho.. Par mai jaanti hoon tum yehi ho mere paas.. humesha...

Ananya went to court and they win the case.. All those murderer got their punnistment... Ananya came back home.. All were very happy.. As it's Aakash's Birthday all went to have dinner outside.. After that they came back home.. when all fall asleep ananya went to balcony.. She was staring at the sky...

Dhoop paani pe baras jaaye.. 
Yeh.. saaye banaaye, mitaaye
Main kahoon, aur tu aa jaaye, behlaaye

"Ananya closed her eyes and opened it to see her imaginary aakash or if I say the soul of aakash.."

Tu saath hai, ho din raat hai
Parchhaaiyan batlaaye

"Both smiled looking at eachother"

Tu saath hai... din raat hai
Saaya saaya, maahi ve! maahi ve!

"Ananya kept her head on aakash's shoulder.. aakash hugged her and both closed their eyes.."

Tu saath hai... din raat hai
Saaya saaya, maahi ve! maahi ve!
Meri har baat mein saath tu hai

Though ananya didn't like fish but now she just love fish.. As if Aakash lives inside her...

Mahi Ve! Maahi Ve!
Mere saare haalaat tu
Maahi ve aye aye aye ye... o..
Maahi ye aye aye aye ye... o..

Haaye sataaye, manaaye, sataaye
Tu.. rulaaye, hansaaye.. bhi tu hi
Humsaaye.. 

Ananya was watching their wedding album.. She had tears in her eyes.. Then she smiled thing how desparate aakash was durring the phera... Ananya felt that aakash has sat beside her.. She looked at him and both of them watched the album and enjoyed together..

har doori sharmaaye
Parchhaaiyan batlaaye
Saaya saaya, maahi ve, maahi ve!

After watching the album ananya looked at him and said "I love you.." Aakash also answerd her and said "I love u too".. Ananya kept her head on aakash's shoulder.. Aakash also leaned on her and they both enjoyed the silence..

Meri sab raaz, kal-aaj, tu hai
Maahi ve! maahi ve!
Meri har udaan ek tu

Whenever ananya fly she always fell the presence of aakash in the cockpit...

Yeh jeena bhi, na jeena bhi
Hai dono ka tumse hi vaasta

Sometimes she thinks if she is really alive.. But she knew it very well that She has to live.. For symbol of aakash's love, Avni...

O.. main hi to hoon tera pataa
Hai doosra naa koi raasta
Aaye mujh tak woh tumko jo ho dhoondhta
Meri khaamoshiyon mein hai tu bolta

As aakash sacrificed his life because of Country he got a award.. Ananya accpted the awar on behalf of him..

Yeh jeena bhi, naa jeena bhi
Jo bhi hua hai, woh tumse hua...

Like everyday Annaya was standing in her balcony and waiting for aakash to come...

Maahi ve! maahi ve!
Meri har udaan ek tu

Aakash came wearing white dress and hold her hand... They looked at eachother and smiled...

20 years Later::

On cockpit..

-Hi..This is your capatain Karan Ahuja Along with 1st officer Avni Saluja.. Welcome to INDE Air.. Cabin crew prepare to take off..

Avni fulfilled aakash and ananya's dream.. She has joined INDE and it's her 1st flight.. After coming back from her flight She went to home, open the door and went to her.. A big Photo of Akya was hanging on the wall with garland.. She was standing there and with teary eyes and a smile staring at the photo...

-Tujhe yaad hai na teri naam Avni kiu hai?

Avni turned towards the sound..  Kreetika was standing their.. 18 yrs ago She got married.. Dadi died after 4yrs of aakash's death and Ananya left  when Avni joined her pilot school.. After that Avni is living with Kreetika and her family...

Avni: Bua...

Kreeti: Bhai ko humesha se pata tha ki unki beti unhe ek din zarur proud fell karwayenge.. Aur dekh Aaj bhaia bhabi dono hi bht khush honge...

Avni slimed...

Kreeti: chal tu fresh ho ja.. Mai khana lagati hoon...

Avni: Jee bua...

Kreeti left and avni looked at the photo again.. She closed her eyes..  Slowly she felt aakash-Ananya holding her hands from both sides... And she just smiled...

Some love stories are forever.. Fover doesn't mean that it will be with u till u r are alive.. Foever means forever..  Kya Zaruri hai ke jissey hum apne zindegi se jyada pyar karte hai wo zindegi bhar humari sath raahe?? Kya yeh bhi zaruri hai k uske jaane ke baad hum jeena chhor de?? "Nehi.." Kisi chale jaane se zindegi nehi rukhti, zindegi chalti rehti hai.. Pyar hume marna nehi jeena sikhata hai.. Kiu ki agar pyar karne wale ke na rehte hum bhi mar jaye tab maut humari nehi hoti, tab uss muhabbat ki khun hoti hai jis ne hume zindegi ka asli matlab sikhaya.. yaa yu kahu ke jis ne hume jeena sikhaya... Hum uss pyar ka khoon kaise kar de jisko humari zindegi ne hume taufe ki roop mein diya tha?? Pyar ka koi expired date nehi hota.. Pyar humesha ke liye hota hai.. Zindegi bhar ke liye bhi aur maut ke baad ke liye bhi..  Aakash-Ananya Do aise pyar karne wale ki naam hai jinhone ek dusre ke bina jeena nehi choora.. Ananya uss waqt bhi zinda thi jab aakash 5yrs tak ussey door tha aur ananya tab bhi jee rehi thi jab aakash ne iss duniya ka sath chor diya.. Aakash shayad sirf iss duniya ka hi sath chora tha, Ananya ka nehi.. Woh Zinda tha Ananya ki baato mein, Ananya ki akhon mein, ananya ki Saanso mein, Ananya ki Zajbaaton mein.. Who zinda tha Ananya mein... Shayad woh iss pyar ki hi taqat thi ki Ananya zinda thi iss duniya mein, Ananya khush thi iss duniya mein.. Aur Dekho aaj itne saalo Baad Akya Zinda hai Avni mein..  Kuch muhabbate humesha ke liye hoti hai.. Humesha mathlab humesha ka liye hi hote hai...

~The End~

Writter's note: I know all was expecting that they will live happily ever after.. But in reality Life is not a fairy tale.. And we can not always have a happy ending.. I'm sorry If dissappointed u all but Through this story I just wanted to tell u That u can't just leave to live ur life after ur loved one's death.. Bcz Love doesn't teach us to die, It teaches us to Live...

Thank you all..

-Anzum

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WTH!!
Aakash ka car accident..
Eta ki korla,Bubu..
Finally,Ananya got justice on behalf of Aakash.
Killers are behind the bars.
Ananya,Avni,Dadi and Kreeti are celebrating.
Wow.
Avni is now a pilot.
Way to go.
Will miss this story a lot.
The moments when Ananya was imagining Aakash by her side and the song was really nice.
Thanks for the pm.
Anzum505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anika...

WTH!!
Aakash ka car accident..
Eta ki korla,Bubu..
Finally,Ananya got justice on behalf of Aakash.
Killers are behind the bars.
Ananya,Avni,Dadi and Kreeti are celebrating.
Wow.
Avni is now a pilot.
Way to go.
Will miss this story a lot.
The moments when Ananya was imagining Aakash by her side and the song was really nice.
Thanks for the pm.

I know it was a strange ending but as i said life is not a fairy tale... 
Thank u dear...

And btw car accident nehi.. Gun shot... 
Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really hate sad endings. After reading this I was just crying. Then I think it's just a imaginary story which u have written really very beautifully. It's so true that life is not a fairy tale but it's always not sad.I love that things which can bring a smile on my face.yet this story was nice.but I thought it will be a happy ending
Anzum505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Israt25

I really hate sad endings. After reading this I was just crying. Then I think it's just a imaginary story which u have written really very beautifully. It's so true that life is not a fairy tale but it's always not sad.I love that things which can bring a smile on my face.yet this story was nice.but I thought it will be a happy ending

I'm sorry dear for disappointing u... But I just wanted to write a realistic one.. And sometimes stories are not imaginary.. Some times writers writes from their experience... :)