Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Woww...in love with the second part,
Such rainy love got to feel for Sher wish we get to see similar scene in the show tooo, realy it was awesome, Beautifully written, really looking forward to read more, do continue πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Tanya_Tanu thumbnail
Superb post..
Update soon..
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Woww...in love with the second part,

Such rainy love got to feel for Sher wish we get to see similar scene in the show tooo, realy it was awesome, Beautifully written, really looking forward to read more, do continueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Thank you!! Hopefully! I hope they show rain in the show!
Thanks! Part 3 is coming up soon!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya_Tanu

Superb post..
Update soon..

Thank you! Part 3 is coming up soon!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Hello! Thanks for the appreciation of this story! I am so glad you guys are enjoying it. It makes me proud !

Basically.. This part will start from where the episode (08.05.2015) ended at. (As I think this part will be perfectly fine with the Precap - so you can basically connect Friday (08.05.15) episode to my previous part !!
(Sorry for the confusion).

Warning: It is short and dramatic πŸ˜†

So continuing from Bhavri Devi's scene.

Humdard..

Part 3

Bhavri could not help but smile at her power.. Her power that made her the Bhavri Devi of this place.. The power that gave her son something he loved. Shraddha. She thought, Shraddha was the only reason her son behaved rudely with her. Her only son... The apple of her eyes turned sour today. She decided she will make Shraddha's life so miserable.. That it will compel her to leave!

Back at the Mansion.

Shraddha was at the kitchen, cooking lunch for the 'people' who lived under this one roof.. Thinking to herself, how Sher said all those words to her while he was drunk.. Did he actually mean those words, will he never love her back?. She smelt something funny which bought her out of her thoughts and she realised the milk had boiled, and she tried holding the pan with her hands and *thud* she dropped the hot milk on her feet and burned her hands.

While all this happened. Bhavri Devi was outside watching this and smiling to herself.. Thinking, 'Wow.. I dont even need to make her life miserable... She does it herself..' And she walks off with smirk..

Meanwhile Shraddha is yelling for help.. But no one came... She cried and cried.. But she said to herself 'enough, I need to get up' .. She tried to get up, but all the attempts were useless.. She kept on slipping.. Her burnt feet and hands could not help her either.. She felt weak and fragile..

She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall.. And cried and cried.. Suddenly... She felt her feet being swept off the ground.. She did not open her eyes and saw who picked her up. She knew it by his scent.. It was him.. It was Sher.. Picking her up.. She did not know how he would react.. But she knew she wanted to cherish this moment to the best and she rested on his shoulder..

Sher, on the other hand, was panicking when he saw his Madamji in this state.. It was like someone has set his heart on fire.. as it burned so much to see her in pain.

Sher took Shraddha to their room and he placed her on 'his' side of the bed. He offered her some water but he knew this would not ease her pain.. In fact nothing would ease her pain.. He got up to get the balm to put on her feet and hand.. She just stayed quiet.. After all, she wanted to see Sher's soft side ..

Sher started applying the balm on her feet and hands .. (Piyaaa O Piyaaa) He thought to himself.. 'Only if there was a balm to put on our hearts which will heal it' .. Sher got up and went out of the room.. Soon as Sher left, Shraddha's phone rang .. (She gets informed about her grandma's health.)

Shraddha panics and tries to get up but fails..!! Suddenly Sher walks into the room.. She tells Sher what happened with her grandma.. But Sher with a cold heart tells her.. 'This is your and Amma's problem...Dont involve me'.. And he leaves Shraddha to cry by herself..

Sher sees Amma in the courtyard sitting on the swing.. He goes up to her and starts bad mouthing Shraddha.. Telling Amma.. 'How clumsy she is with work' and tells Amma, 'how she has burnt her feet and hands'.. Which means she cannot do any work which makes her completely useless for few days.. 'Ek kaam karo Amma, send her to her parents house'. Ammaji smiles at the thought and agress and tells Sher to get the 'girl'.

Sher goes back into the room and sees Shradda crying on the bed.. He picks her up and takes her outside.. She just looks at him speechless.

Sher holds Shraddha in his arms in front of Ammaji, and tells Amma, 'Look at her Amma, she is dependent on me'. Ammaji who is shocked at first, but then smiles and tells Shraddha to go back to her parents house, as her problems have no time to be dealt with.. She can cry about it to her mother..!

Shraddha looks at Sher with a tears in her eyes, but they were tears of happiness, because she knew.. He did this for her so she can go and visit her grandma.. 'He still cares for me.' She thought..
'Suhana Har Dard Hai, Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai..'

Thats for now guys! Sorry for such a dramatic update! I felt like I needed some Bhavri Devi Masala and some SherDha Meetha ! I hope I havent let you guys down!

Please do comment good or bad! Also, I do reply to all the comments :) so feel free to comment! And hit the like button if you like it!
Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 8 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice πŸ‘
Loved it! You are an awesome writer ⭐️
Please continue my dear πŸ˜ƒ
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Very nice πŸ‘
Loved it! You are an awesome writer ⭐️
Please continue my dear πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! I am not to confident on this part πŸ˜† but thanks for your support!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!... Plz do continue...
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Awesome!!!... Plz do continue...

Thank you! I was not too confident on this part! But thanks for the support!
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Thank you!! Hopefully! I hope they show rain in the show!
Thanks! Part 3 is coming up soon!

Yes, great do update soon 😊