Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey.!  Wow.. this was Amazing!! 
Do continue.. even if its an SS. 
aur rahi baat baarish ki, toh woh toh aaj kal       bemausam hi aati jati hai... 😆😆
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
excellent writeup ...i was madly waiting for anything that is written on Piya Rangrezz and our beloved sherdha ...and u started it dear ...it was short but wonderful ...
i love here how Shraddha is so tender so innocent and Sher is so much powerful dominating and bigra hua ladla...but his intense feelings towards her is so pure n true.

thank you 😃
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shabana0786

Lovely!!..

Hope to read more..

Thank you! I will continue it!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Wow...very well written, do continue this... 😉 😉

Thanks! I was worried it did not make sense! But thanks Part 2 is coming up soon!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanju4Rajeev

Beautiful! 👏
Loved it please continue 😃

Thanks! I will shortly update part 2! Stay tuned!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinazz

Hey.! Wow.. this was Amazing!!

Do continue.. even if its an SS.
aur rahi baat baarish ki, toh woh toh aaj kal bemausam hi aati jati hai...😆😆

Thank you! I will update with part 2.. Lets see if you guys still like it lol!
Ikr! I had to the tadka of rain in this!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pampz

excellent writeup ...i was madly waiting for anything that is written on Piya Rangrezz and our beloved sherdha ...and u started it dear ...it was short but wonderful ...

i love here how Shraddha is so tender so innocent and Sher is so much powerful dominating and bigra hua ladla...but his intense feelings towards her is so pure n true.

thank you😃

Thank you! I was worried it does not make sense lol! Thank you! I wa trying to make sure I could present the actual characteristics of the characters from the show (if that makes sense 😆). Plus I am tryin to focus more on their emotions at the moment! Thanks tho!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manikka

Nice shot

Thank you!!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Thanks for all the likes and comments! Part 2 is coming up shortly!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Warning: It is another short one! 😆

Hello people! Thanks for liking my One Shot! I am actually really happy you guys like it! especially for some one who has never ever written before! but thank you for the support! And due to requests.. I am continuing with it!

Also, I have given this story a name 'Humdard' (It is a Song from From Ek Villain. (Do listen to it!)

Part 2!

Humdard..

Shraddha looked into Sher Singh's eyes, she searched for some answers .. But she could not, his eyes portrayed too many emotions to understand... On the other hand, Sher looked at her, remembering the first time he saw and fell in love with her and how she become his world.

Suddenly it was thunder + lightening which scared Shraddha and made her jump and hug Sher so tight that he could not breath.. He did not know how to react.. Should he hug her back and comfort her .. Or should he leave her to suffer, like he was suffering inside.. After few seconds of thoughts, he held her by her shoulders, moved her away from him and made her face him.

'Chalo, Bahut late Ho gayi hai.. And the weather is horrible.. Go inside otherwise you will get a cold.. and Amma will not be happy with that!'. Shraddha nodded at Sher's words and started to walk away.. 'Ruko..' Said Sher, Shraddha turned around to see what went wrong this time. It was Sher holding his jacket he had put on Shraddha (which fell down while she hugged him). Sher put the jacket on her again and told her to go to his room.

'His room?' Shraddha thought, is it not 'our room?'.. And she turned around to have a last glance at Sher who was getting wet in the rain.

Then Shraddha entered so called Sher's room and closed the door behind her.. she again got lost in thoughts.. why was Sher's word affecting her.. After all, it was his room! Why was she getting annoyed!
Why was Sher affecting her so much! Why is he affecting her so much! from the massage to his message! 'Am I falling for Sher?' She thought.

After getting changed into her shalwar suit.. Shraddha came out of her room to go to the kitchen to check on Gajra. She saw Gajra had finished all the tasks and was asleep on the floor, she went and kneeled beside Gajra and smiled at her innocent face! How Gajra was a reflection of Shraddha. On that thought, Shraddha got up to get water and to go to her room .. Actually.. Their room.

As soon as she entered 'their room' She saw some of the lights were off and Sher was lying down on the bed.. Still awake.. (Precap Scene).. She enters the room and closes the door behind her.. And walks to Sher's side of the room and places the water hug on his table and looks at Sher .. Who looks back at her .. With pain.. And tells her.. (What he says in the Precap).. This shocked Shraddha.. Shocked her very badly.. What if she is falling for him.. What if she has fallen for him.. Will he never return her love? And be her 'humdard?'

That's it for now! 😆! Thanks for reading! I hope I haven't let you guys down! I am jut trying to focus more on Sher and Shraddha's emotions (which may take some time to heal 😆)

Do leave comments! And maybe likes 😆
Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 8 years ago