Piya Rangrezz

India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

||SS|| 'Humdard' - Part 4 updated (Page 9) 10.05.15!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Hello there. I am not a writer but hey! I thought lets give it quick shot! Forgive my mistakes!

Warning: It's super short LOL

Continuing when Sher Singh looks at Shraddha..

The dancer went back to her dancing. It was noisy and unpleasant to look at which made Shraddha even more uncomfortable. Sher Singh didn't let that go, he knew this was the last place on earth his madamji will want to be. He wanted to make it stop! He wanted to stop it, just for her, so she would not feel uncomfortable. But he could not. Suddenly he heard a stern voice from the back, it was his mother - Bhavri Devi.. The voice that made his madamji shiver.

'Arrey oh Bahu.. Will you give us food or starve us to death?' Shouted Bhavri Devi.. Shraddha shivered and started giving food out to the guests.. All Sher could do, was just to look at her and adore her innocence.. But what he could not ignore was the glances other people were giving her.

An angry (and protective) Sher walked up to Shraddha and dragged her to the kitchen. 'Madamji, aap kitchen mein hi rehena, the speed you are serving food at, it will be morning time.' Shraddha was hurt. She sat on the floor and cried till she fell asleep.

After a while, Gajra came into the kitchen and saw Shraddha asleep, so she woke her up and told her all guests had left and now it was time to clean everything up.

Shraddha told Gajra to do the dishes and tidy up the kitchen, while she will clean the outside area. So they did. Shraddha was outside. Lost in her own thoughts on how today went. Such a miserable day for her. While thinking all this, tears would start rolling from her eyes.. Sher Singh stood behind a pillar and observed her. He wanted to go and wipe her tears but he could not.. After all What stopped him from doing that!

Suddenly it started to rain (somehow LOL). Making Shraddha all wet and cold.. She wanted to run inside but could not leave the work she had started. Suddenly she felt something warm on her shoulders, something that would protect her from this cold .. She turned to look.. It was Sher putting his jacket on her.. She did not know what to do.. He did not know what to say ...

The End! Thanks for reading my senseless story! LOL

Part 1: Above ^
Part 2: Part 2 on Page 3!
Part 3:Part 3 on Page 5
Part 4: Part 4 on Page 9

Edited by Ipkknd-ki-fan1 - 10 May 2015 at 10:31am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi289beautifulgirl05rainbow1884midniteangelMatshholicBithika_gjency-elma-himani_luvmayurartizeba_kausarPrincessDWarriorhighzzinia2411chudail-awwaldwijaShabana0786GrilledCheesepampzdinazz-RadzLuvShaktiamrapali_dubeyDhanakZFr0zenMeetPremeermanikkasfaraziJaveria3991maha2905SenpaiNOTICEMESanjh30

dwija Senior Member
dwija
dwija

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Nice one pl. continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome... Plzz continue 

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dwija

Nice one pl. continue...

Thank you! I am glad you liked it!
I shall try to continue it!

dwija

Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Awesome... Plzz continue

Thank you! I shall try to continue it!

Loretta

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Ya plz do continue... I loved it...can u write a fan fiction in SherDha?..

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Ya plz do continue... I loved it...can u write a fan fiction in SherDha?..

Thanks! I am very pleased you liked it! I can try.. I hv never done fan fictions before.. If I get more likes for this story, I shall turn it into a Fan Fiction, otherwise, I will make it a short story (SS) Big smile
Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely!!.. 
Hope to read more..

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index