I don't understand one thing..

Posted: 8 years ago
rudy needs 20 lakh for hari's bail... instead of arranging money he is bribing the school stuffs... isn't he wasting money??? .. akal k dushman... naam toh hai rudra means lord shiva kaam ravan ka... his friends were right... he can do ravan's role.. he is really irritating. .. I don't like his scenes. .. I can't tolerate him more than 2 minutes. ... after watching today's episode, I felt like it wasn't tere sheher mein it was rudra k sheher mein..
Hehe...Rudra ke sheher mein...seriously...
He has the whole sheher in his hands...can do watever he wants...😑
Sumtimes i really dont understand his character...what does he actually wants...πŸ˜•
Its really irritating to see him onscreen with his friends repeatedly...

I wud appreciate to see GN and his family scenes...or even Uma scenes but no Rudra plzz...

A limit shud be set to give only 2min scene to Rudra evry episode ...not more than that...its untolerable...😡

Now a days I am reading updates first...then watching...and skipping Rudra's scenes...( as I watch online)...if this extreme unrealist  things continue...then I need to think about continuing.

What a valid point .. All his efforts should be to secure the bail amount and not to meddle with Jaz's admission process by threatening the school administrators ...
They need to show the girls catching on to rudra's evil side and also pick up pace with the tracks .. Viewership will go down definitely this week
I don't like the way they show every episodes of him every scene by scene seen his face an his so called plans Uggg really irritating can't they less his screen presence..

I become less interested coz of him..
If i understood  the previous episode (Epi 53) well... Rudra has a lot of Money i remember he said "Paisa to bohut hai humare paas".. but does not want to spend it for his Father's bail... he wants the Mathur's to pay to it.😑
Someone please correct me if am wrongπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Alia_Sehgal - 8 years ago
Originally posted by frenz4u

<font color="#3300CC">Hehe...Rudra ke sheher mein...seriously...
He has the whole sheher in his hands...can do watever he wants...😑
Sumtimes i really dont understand his character...what does he actually wants...πŸ˜•
Its really irritating to see him onscreen with his friends repeatedly...

I wud appreciate to see GN and his family scenes...or even Uma scenes but no Rudra plzz...

A limit shud be set to give only 2min scene to Rudra evry episode ...not more than that...its untolerable...😡

</font>

cvs can also show atom and rano ... they r really funny. .. but cvs ko rudra se fursat miley tab na..
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

If i understood  the previous episode (Epi 53) well... Rudra has a lot of Money i remember he said "Paisa to bohut hai humare paas".. but does not want to spend it for his Father's bail... he wants the Mathur's to pay to it.😑
Someone please correct me if am wrongπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Am i correct or wrong?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

Am i correct or wrong?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dear, you are absolutely right...
His one aim is to destroy the Mathur family. He is not concerned about his father too. Do you all remember the riot that took place on the hearing of Hari's bail, which was instigated by Rudra and his men.