Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him (Page 7)

Poll Question: What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [59.76%]
33 [40.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

I feel both the crime and industry supporting him is ridiculous! But whats worse is fans supporting him. Seriously I mean it. Industry walas are all alike...wether we agree or not...everybody is damn selfish and this includes even my favourites. So unse I can expect anything. But normal educated and aware citizens of the country supporting Salman is total non-sense. And why? Because probably they wont be able to see his movie for next five years? Bullshit. Dammit just imagine if in place of that dead guy it was someone from your loved ones. If someone from your family was walking on that footpath that fateful night? Would you still say it was an "unintentional" crime and defend him? D'oh Heights of stupidity. 

Well fans are generally blind so common sense does not works for them.

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
industrial support is reasonable considering their proffessional lyf is on stake...still those feel it wrong are mum... i liked ranbir's statement md many others...
but general ppl here are taking idiocity to a new height...he committed a crime... fine its an ACCIDENT...but a crime is a crime... big or less is irrelevant...crime has a punishment... not only that...he ran too...nd kept running till now nd is still looking for it...which is sad...
nd his supporters are justifying it by it being a mistake or accident...nd the most pathetic excuse is his BREAKUP??? seriously... !!!!
13 years of distress nd further 5 of loneliness nd all the crap...
what abt those who were having hope of getring justice since those same 13 years nd will mourn for the life of their lost one for the rest of their lyf ????
what can be more shameful...he will go to jail(maybe)... will come out...will make movies again...
can anyone see how the mentality of indian youth is reflecting in this??
its lyk... a rich person should not be punished BCOZ he gives us entertainment...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialanitaraniAllBlacks1

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

More than Salman, more than the fans on twitter.
THIS. On IF itself.
I can't even. 

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening 

This is extremely disheartening.. Cant believe i just read this comment..
SO if u havent achieved anything in life and u r downtrodden,  ur life means nothing n u r just a waste..Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaBasiliskanitaraniAllBlacks1desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Originally posted by desigal90

More than Salman, more than the fans on twitter.
THIS. On IF itself.
I can't even. 

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening 

400 billion years of evolution, and this is what nature spat out LOL... what a waste of perfectly good carbon.

Humanity makes me sad sometimes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deviant_PixelChippeshwinianitaraniAllBlacks1

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Everyone is doing what they are expected to do. Its their job/human nature. 
Deviant_Pixel Senior Member
Deviant_Pixel
Deviant_Pixel

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
He has done a lot in his life because he has that much money to donate. There are many people in this world who give even the little that they do have but they don't have a ready PR machine to take photos of them helping the needy or the already privileged aka Govinda, Pulkit , Subhash Ghai and so forth. Not taking away from the fact poor people were helped but in equal measure some poor people have been hurt and left to fend for themselves disabled in an already cruel world.This is a terrible excuse. It would be better to utilize the other cases have lesser sentence approach instead because that will atleast take the case somewhere.

You know why exemplary behavior works for a case which involves the common man because its that much harder for him/her to turn their life around with all of the struggles life brings. 
K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
It was an accident, unintentional- agreed.
He was drunk yet he chose to drive- crime. 
He fled from the scene- crime.
He didn't accept his mistake- crime.

No one is saying he drove to murder someone, but he did cover up his mistake, left the victim to die, made his constable/bodyguard a liar for which he had to loose his job, status, family, etc. 

So I should feel sorry for someone who is rich enough to stretch his case for 13 years, yet be given bail, etc
OR
Should I feel sorry for the guy who died, who lost his leg, who suffered minor injuries? 

Its not about rejoicing that Salman got jail, why does it matter to me or to us? But what matters is that he should be punished just like any common men out there. No one is happy that Salman's family had to go through such crisis, but if he did commit the crime let him at least serve the punishment. 
Agree or not, he is healthy wealthy and fine and can manipulate the system as he wants with his money, the greater loss is faced by the people who were present there when the mighty Bollywood superstar decided to drunk drive -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Blind supporters ,nasty and illogical comments DeadAngryOuch

Edited by -silentbang- - 08 May 2015 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Colossialpallavi25

Go to top