Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him - Page 7

Poll

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: QueenExpression

Exactly...why are so concerned with Salman's fans and people who support him? 

This forum's holier than thou attitude is puke worthy. WHy can't people have their opinion without asking who is worse and who is right. If it was that easy...every criminal in the court would get an easy guilty verdict. But there is a reason why juries don't agree..and thats what is happening with salman case on this forum. 

and what is more ridicoulous is the srk fans celebrating because they dislike Salman. Now that is sick. Your celbrating because srk is salman's rival not because finally someone is going to jail and serving their time for the crime they commited. 

Funny how I was discussing the same with a friend how people are more concerned about Salman and his fans than may be paying attention to the victims and their wants ? But people are bashing the fans and trying so effing hard to convert them ðŸ˜† Yes, select few were disgusting with their posts but then again the same applies to the other end as well. Their extreme posts are just as disgusting. And the laughing stock are those who are trying hard to troll but getting trolled in return ðŸ˜† So very few are genuinely concerned about the issue, rest are just doing their daily chore ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

😕 The second option got 23 votes.. Shows how much people care about the victims and Patil's family !! Fans bother them more than the victims ! 😲

The crime itself is a crime. what follows next is big, bigger and bigger crimes. And then how do the ppl react to it is much bigger issue. It tells us what kind of society we r living in. 

Some1 with good reputation... plz set up a charity for salman's victims... and see how many lakhs would pour in. I will donate $100 str8away. Its just that I cant reach them to show my support like the famous Galaxy apartments. 

The case may have directly affected many ppl.. but the reactions have effected millions.. it begs a question... rich famous n powerful always get support from their rich communtity and their brainwashed fans.. why cant the poor pp unite and march n protest? Guess what? They have to work 16 hours the next day to put the food on the floor. 

This is not abt fans or haters here. Its much bigger than that. We r not talking abt "whoz the bigger star.. slaman or srk or aamir" here. Wake up! 
And on that note Sallu fans should continue and increase their drooling 10x more. Nothing else will piss them off more ðŸ˜›
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

Funny how I was discussing the same with a friend how people are more concerned about Salman and his fans than may be paying attention to the victims and their wants ? But people are bashing the fans and trying so effing hard to convert them ðŸ˜† Yes, select few were disgusting with their posts but then again the same applies to the other end as well. Their extreme posts are just as disgusting. And the laughing stock are those who are trying hard to troll but getting trolled in return ðŸ˜† So very few are genuinely concerned about the issue, rest are just doing their daily chore ðŸ˜†

It may be funny but salman is a superstar.. one of the most recognised faces in India. And thats why he gets crores to appear for 2 min ad or stage app. With great powers comes great responsibility. 

I know u r talking abt select few.. but when every news channels r busy with the case in India.. its not just select few anymore. On the forum yes, may be. But not every1 who wanted the justice to be served r salman haters.. 

There is a much bigger picture here. Salute to members here who didnt bring out their own personal fights history "U said this in that topic, u r hypocrite" blah blah as far I know. 

Salman n his supporters from BW which is very influential industry can set the example for better or worse. In this case, its for worse. I dont know what kind of pressure the prosecution came under in 48 hours.. or less. Its like never ending Ashutosh film.. 

Another emotional atyachar on Indian public. As if they give 2 hoots abt it. They will spend their money to make salman movies BBs.. haha. 

That's why i opened a topic, "I am ashamed to be an Indian". I knowit happens all over the world.. but this time I saw a ray of light.. and I woke up. It was just a good dream. 

JayaBachan thumbnail
If anyone's family member were the victims of Salman 'The Accidental Murderer' Khans drink driving, I'd like to see them highlight how it was an accident and that he has done more good than bad. Based on that logic, I'm gonna go to a party, drink like no tomorrow, and will also drive despite being blindly intoxicated. BUT hey! If I accidentally run any of your relatives or loved ones over, than my bad... It was an accident! My feet accidentally also stepped on the accelerator instead of the brakes, so I just left them
in the gutter to die. But remember, it was an accident and I'm a good person so based on the ratio of good deeds vs bad, I should be forgiven :)

Yay for justice.
Yay for humanity.
Yay for the next generation that's going to be bred from breeders like you.

This content was originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

And on that note Sallu fans should continue and increase their drooling 10x more. Nothing else will piss them off more ðŸ˜›

I was thinking to do this! ðŸ˜† It would piss them off like nothing else. ðŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Toh now this phorum will judge that who is more worse now fans or industry ppl's ???
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want an option to choose both because I find both the things to be worst. 
Fans supporting blindly is one of the most disgusting thing on earth.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
basher's rant at the support he has ðŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This is not even debatable...of course its Salman's crimes...Salman's family/friends and whoever is supporting him...u can judge their intentions...if they are doing it out of love or obligation or out of some selfish motive or maybe their moral compass is not working any more ..but how can u equate support with crime...its not even comparable..