Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

More than Salman, more than the fans on twitter.

THIS. On IF itself.
I can't even. 

This is extremely disheartening.. Cant believe i just read this comment..
SO if u havent achieved anything in life and u r downtrodden,  ur life means nothing n u r just a waste..
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

400 billion years of evolution, and this is what nature spat out 😆... what a waste of perfectly good carbon.

Humanity makes me sad sometimes. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone is doing what they are expected to do. Its their job/human nature. 
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
He has done a lot in his life because he has that much money to donate. There are many people in this world who give even the little that they do have but they don't have a ready PR machine to take photos of them helping the needy or the already privileged aka Govinda, Pulkit , Subhash Ghai and so forth. Not taking away from the fact poor people were helped but in equal measure some poor people have been hurt and left to fend for themselves disabled in an already cruel world.This is a terrible excuse. It would be better to utilize the other cases have lesser sentence approach instead because that will atleast take the case somewhere.

You know why exemplary behavior works for a case which involves the common man because its that much harder for him/her to turn their life around with all of the struggles life brings. 
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was an accident, unintentional- agreed.
He was drunk yet he chose to drive- crime. 
He fled from the scene- crime.
He didn't accept his mistake- crime.

No one is saying he drove to murder someone, but he did cover up his mistake, left the victim to die, made his constable/bodyguard a liar for which he had to loose his job, status, family, etc. 

So I should feel sorry for someone who is rich enough to stretch his case for 13 years, yet be given bail, etc
OR
Should I feel sorry for the guy who died, who lost his leg, who suffered minor injuries? 

Its not about rejoicing that Salman got jail, why does it matter to me or to us? But what matters is that he should be punished just like any common men out there. No one is happy that Salman's family had to go through such crisis, but if he did commit the crime let him at least serve the punishment. 
Agree or not, he is healthy wealthy and fine and can manipulate the system as he wants with his money, the greater loss is faced by the people who were present there when the mighty Bollywood superstar decided to drunk drive -_-

-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Blind supporters ,nasty and illogical comments ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡ Edited by -silentbang- - 8 years ago
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😕 The second option got 23 votes.. Shows how much people care about the victims and Patil's family !! Fans bother them more than the victims ! 😲
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's should be another section for...the people who judge his fans or people who support him. I find those people ridicicouls too. Criminals need support from their family too. You can't just drop your love for someone because they commited a crime they didn't intend to. Even the ones who kill people with the intention of killing someone/the psychopaths..get love from their friends and family. 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

😕 The second option got 23 votes.. Shows how much people care about the victims and Patil's family !! Fans bother them more than the victims ! 😲

Exactly...why are so concerned with Salman's fans and people who support him? 

This forum's holier than thou attitude is puke worthy. WHy can't people have their opinion without asking who is worse and who is right. If it was that easy...every criminal in the court would get an easy guilty verdict. But there is a reason why juries don't agree..and thats what is happening with salman case on this forum. 

and what is more ridicoulous is the srk fans celebrating because they dislike Salman. Now that is sick. Your celbrating because srk is salman's rival not because finally someone is going to jail and serving their time for the crime they commited. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -silentbang-

Blind supporters ,nasty and illogical comments ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡

Learn to accept other's opinions and point of views, it won't make you as angry..