What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him - Page 2

Poll Question :

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll Choice
Salman's Crimes
The Support (From Fans and the Industry)
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
While many of his irritating celebrity supporters have enraged many with their insensitive comments, it all started with Salman's drunk driving, so i will  go with SK.
Originally posted by -Hadia-

It was an accident

Fleeing from the scene wasn't, it was a choice he made to save his own ass instead doing the right thing by calling the police and ambulance.  So much for helping people.

Salman didn't thought that he would kill someone it was an accident ..He has done a lot of good work also in his life

the minute you get behind the wheels DRUNK..you are on your way to commit a crime. if someone gets killed, it's a crime you have committed.

So you say it was an accident. Ok..chalo I agree...poor brother got into an accident and by MISTAKE..someone got killed.

Now here is the biggest CRIME about to happen. Instead of helping the poor injured you run away from the scene.

THIS right here is the biggest crime in my book. Cowardice at its best

It was an accident

Had he helped the victims, taken them to the hospital and had he accepted his crime - I am sure he wouldn't have been sentenced to jail!

He made this case of accident a case of murder and also stretched this case for 13 years!

Obviously Salman crime is the worst ..But to be honest it was unintentional and he don't deserve
This much punishment

Whose intention it was to drive after being so drunk ,can't he afford a driver or what ? And why to run away from the place as if u did it with purpose . 

More than Salman, more than the fans on twitter.
THIS. On IF itself.
I can't even. 

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening 
Edited by desigal90 - 8 years ago
salman haters practically proved on these forums since yesterday:
they are not even basic humans , and can turn total barbaric-inhuman on someone's tragic and unfortunate life crises, that stems from an ACCIDENT.

they are extremely judgmental antisocial highly bitter beings, having no proper life of their own.

and its SAD.
Its one thing to feel bad cos he is your fav actor/celebrity/friend/relative   but saying unfair verdict etc is BS
Originally posted by tanya.91

salman haters practically proved on these forums since yesterday:
they are not even basic humans , and can turn total barbaric-inhuman on someone's tragic and unfortunate life crises, that stems from an ACCIDENT.

they are extremely judgmental antisocial highly bitter beings, having no proper life of their own.

and its SAD.

🤣... so the ones who are glad that a killer got his sentence for his crime are "barbaric-inhuman", but people like yourself who support a killer are, angels?  Have some shame, your Allah is watching you, he doesn't like killers and their supporters, repent before it's too late. 🤣
Originally posted by desigal90

More than Salman, more than the fans on twitter.
THIS. On IF itself.
I can't even. 

400 billion years of evolution, and this is what nature spat out 😆... what a waste of perfectly good carbon.