What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll

What is Worse - Salman's Crime or The Industry/Fans Supporting Him

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I just want to start by saying that I actually do not hate Salman as an actor. I feel he has his own niche in the industry, his own loyal fanbase, and own type of cinema/ He has achieved a lot as an artist and I respect him for his professional work. 
What has taken me aback is the shocking support that he seems to be getting from the Industry as well as some fans. Lots of ridiculous things are being said in support of him (Abhijeet being the biggest example) 

I really want to know what some of you guys think of this because honestly... I dont know what is worse...the fact that Salman has killed and affected people...or the fact that some people are covering it up and making excuses and stories for him and supporting him!!! 

I mean for god sakes Abhijeet blamed the HOMELESS PEOPLE ! For sleeping on the road, and Ranbir is calling Salman a HERO!!!!! ðŸ˜• I can't decide what is worse!! How can any of this be justified? HOW?!?!?!?!

I think the fans need to put their fandom aside and start being human (no pun intended) 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Obviously Salman crime is the worst ..But to be honest it was unintentional and he don't deserve
This much punishment
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
salman as an actor is my preference among all the khans or any actor for that matter... yes as an artist he ie amaxing... as a guy doing charity... salute to him... selfless or selfish...he did good deeds...
coming to the person who UNintentionally took a life nd injured several...
that guy is a normal person lyk evryone who did bad nd should be punished lyk evryone else...
THE salman khan has so many fans nd supporters nd admirers all over the world nd thats great no doubt...
but if ppl are supporting salman who was drunk nd killed a being coz he is their idol... thats truly shameful...
see these big ppl have fans coz these fans follow them...their acting good work or anything...they do...
such ppl(famous one) set an example...
he committed the crime nd it took 13 years nd he still was out shows u can get away with crimes coz u have money nd influence.
now wen he got deserved punishment.
according to me this means no one is above the law...if u r wrong u will be punished...
how his fans nd supporters are getting hyper about being unfair is truly terrible...
briahna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hadia-

Obviously Salman crime is the worst ..But to be honest it was unintentional and he don't deserve
This much punishment

i am going to party hard tonight. gonna get drunk, and planning to drive home by myself.
please don't jail me , if any innocent gets killed.  my friends, friends,  family really really love me.
oh and also, i have done some donations here and there. just came to know that I  have health issues, as well, so please don't throw me in jail. spare me.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: briahna

i am going to party hard tonight. gonna get drunk, and planning to drive home by myself.
please don't jail me, if any innocent gets killed.my friends, friends, family really really love me.
oh and also, i have done some donations here and there.justcame to know that I have health issues, as well, so please don't throw me in jail. spare me.

Salman didn't thought that he would kill someone it was an accident ..He has done a lot of good work also in his life
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Hadia-

Salman didn't thought that he would kill someone it was an accident ..He has done a lot of good work also in his life

what he thought or didnt dsnt matter... a life has gone
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
How can a crime be worse? Crime's a crime.
More than his crime, people's support is more shocking for me. Fine you go gaga over him, but showing compassion is more important than going gaga. 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Crimes for sure. Industry supporting him is fine, but it's when they get defensive of what he's done, blame the victim's, disrespect the judgement and claim that salman's charity work somehow erases the crimes he caused, that's where it gets crazy 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
damn it Shaitan-Haiwan. why not both? lol
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No one's denying that. But if he'd accepted then it was an accident. He manipulated/lied... it makes it a crime.