Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well said MATSH and EH ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@matsh:nice depiction.have rare seen such a versatile male protagonist character like rv recently in tv serials. As a true lover he has been beautifully presented self denying,protective,possessive n obsessive every angel of these sides of love. Only before f2f b/w ishveer after 6 months leap, his role wasn't presented in full fledged way perhaps the reason behind was the actor's participating in nb.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why it seems like Ranveer doesn't trust Ishani. In the 17 years they were together he never expected her to love him. He only hoped to be a friend who only wanted her happiness. 
The hospital scene he says to her why didn't you come back. Even if you didn't want to live with me , you could have just told me and I would have distanced myself and he would have. 

Remember how many times Ishani accused him of trying to take her advantage. 
He thought she loved him He probably didn't trust his luck and when she claimed to be in love with Chirag and questioned how anyone could love him his worst fear that stopped him from telling her his feelings in the first place came  true. 

As I mentioned before he has always given her the security of his love. He stood up for her against Amba, Chirag, the community. She has never given him the security they parted too quickly. 

Post confession also she never told him she loves him. He made that assumption. 

Let her assure him once and we will see Ranveer in a completely light. 
Edited by fanktlk - 8 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Need to read the comments properly and will come back, thank you everyone.

I was shocked that people were comparing the love when really what Shikhar is doing now, RV as a kid probably did in a month. I know it's not the quantity but RV has done the sweet innocent loving boy in the first phase. He's had a graph where situations have turned him in to the man he is right now. You can't ignore that!
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

@matsh:nice depiction.have rare seen such a versatile male protagonist character like rv recently in tv serials. As a true lover he has been beautifully presented self denying,protective,possessive n obsessive every angel of these sides of love. Only before f2f b/w ishveer after 6 months leap, his role wasn't presented in full fledged way perhaps the reason behind was the actor's participating in nb.

thanks EH,  MM and ILTHBEB !

I agree with you ILTHBEB that he is a rare character on TV.. He is quite a complex character to play convincingly compared to other running serial protagonists who are mainly goody goody or suddenly become evil..
He has completely gone 180 deg from the initial servant-minded, timid and nice-guy, ready-to-sacrifice-his-love to a rich-cold-dejected, injured-by-love guy who is out to take revenge on his love, unknowingly hurting himself more in the process.. I just love his character graph..

It also helps that our ShaktiMan does an excellent job himself !! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Unconditional love 
 Let us talk about it? What is unconditional you love a person without any hope of retuning his or her love back. You say his love RV not Ranveers love is unconditional . The character went trough a lot of transformation . When he was Ranveer just a common man he had a pure and angel like heart now he has an ego of an elephant size that was because of money he earned. 
    If you are ever been any ones true friend not even lover he will understand at least try to understand that person . He fell short there. Remember when they were just friends nothing mattered .
   Ranveer himself told I am drivers son and you are Falguni ma ki beti , baharwali ... and both laughed and cried together . A human being who supported him so much as a driver will ever reject him his birth & past. 
  He must know Ishani is not that kind of a girl . Her values are much higher than that. Like a parrot she is repeating the same thing and indeed he was her naukar. 
  Who pushed Ishani to Chirag , Ranveer taught Chirag how to get Ishani and it was a mistake. Ishani is very stubborn. 
    He loves Ishani like mad man but he punished her during the hate track like monster , I got annoyed that time NO MAN at any cost can insult his wife in public like that. In private also it is wrong , but can't blame he was after all Amba maids son can't help it . 
    He also called Ishani bad filthy things in public which I dread to remember at least she called him in private.
    Now Ranveer disaeared it RV only RV now . 
  If he really faithful to her how can he sleep on Ishani's bed with another woman , that also not sure who the father is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  He wants give his name fine , there are so many other rooms live separate until divorce done or atreats Ishani dead . Even before acting like , I restrain my self .
 18 yrs he can't under stand his friend leave the love part what about at lest friendship๐Ÿ˜ก

Being RV fan is good but u must Annalise things equally , Ishani stands where she always is so foolish, dumb and brain less in love can't he see that his best friend is all alone.

Shiker knows Ishani for a short while but he is very sure that she can't kill any one . 
Love is a feeling u can't say 18 years is superior love dosent see seniority . Love dosent claim any thing so I just want to see who will fit in to unconditional love. 
   I am not an emotional person We see who is worth of what. 
  At times I think Shiker is better for Ishani no one can say Ishkar is lower than Ishweer . I am not convinced let the count down begin then we see
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NIce post Reemz...๐Ÿ‘

agree with you and others who have expressed similar kind of thoughts on this...
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Unconditional love

Let us talk about it? What is unconditional you love a person without any hope of retuning his or her love back. You say his love RV not Ranveers love is unconditional . The character went trough a lot of transformation . When he was Ranveer just a common man he had a pure and angel like heart now he has an ego of an elephant size that was because of money he earned.
If you are ever been any ones true friend not even lover he will understand at least try to understand that person . He fell short there. Remember when they were just friends nothing mattered .
Ranveer himself told I am drivers son and you are Falguni ma ki beti , baharwali ... and both laughed and cried together . A human being who supported him so much as a driver will ever reject him his birth & past.
He must know Ishani is not that kind of a girl . Her values are much higher than that. Like a parrot she is repeating the same thing and indeed he was her naukar.
Who pushed Ishani to Chirag , Ranveer taught Chirag how to get Ishani and it was a mistake. Ishani is very stubborn.
He loves Ishani like mad man but he punished her during the hate track like monster , I got annoyed that time NO MAN at any cost can insult his wife in public like that. In private also it is wrong , but can't blame he was after all Amba maids son can't help it .
He also called Ishani bad filthy things in public which I dread to remember at least she called him in private.
Now Ranveer disaeared it RV only RV now .
If he really faithful to her how can he sleep on Ishani's bed with another woman , that also not sure who the father is๐Ÿ˜ฒ
He wants give his name fine , there are so many other rooms live separate until divorce done or atreats Ishani dead . Even before acting like , I restrain my self .
18 yrs he can't under stand his friend leave the love part what about at lest friendship๐Ÿ˜ก
Being RV fan is good but u must Annalise things equally , Ishani stands where she always is so foolish, dumb and brain less in love can't he see that his best friend is all alone.

Shiker knows Ishani for a short while but he is very sure that she can't kill any one .
Love is a feeling u can't say 18 years is superior love dosent see seniority . Love dosent claim any thing so I just want to see who will fit in to unconditional love.
I am not an emotional person We see who is worth of what.
At times I think Shiker is better for Ishani no one can say Ishkar is lower than Ishweer . I am not convinced let the count down begin then we see

you spoke my heart right out..i want Ishveer to unite but not that easily..during hate track also she forgive him so easily..now i dont even mind IshKar getting married as IshVeer r leads they'll definetely find their way for being together..
strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much Reemz for supporting me. I am feeling quite annoyed these days.  Ranveer is not a perfect human being.  He has committed mistakes but is a SELFLESS lover and NO ONE CAN QUESTION HIS LOVE EVER. Although, he is being portrayed negative but I am loving him more with every passing day because I can see His aashiqui growing day by day.  He is the most interesting character these days and I only watch his scenes.  
Shikar should not be lecturing him at least.