Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer isn't a vanilla lover (Page 2)

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Good post

I have to say that there are times when partners need to question their relationship,conflicting thoughts will take a turn for good and it was time that Ranveer had one push to get him out of the misery which he is put into by Ishani.This could have been from any other person too but it was from shikar,I am not taking shikar's side here but it would do good for ranveer.I guess he wasn't questioning his love today but his maturity in loving his counterpart.

Again people are not perfect every other person is bound to make mistakes and RV isn't God so he will commit and mature as a person.LOL

Edited by nebuna - 07 May 2015 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
perfect post
i love ranveer as he is 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesIshveer-lovertellmeShadikaIshVeer

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Ramz, this is absolutely nice post. i would only like to say 1 thing that people those have forgotten RV's prior hardship condition for sake of ishani, his unconditional sacrificing n love for ishani's happiness n those r newbie as viewers of MATSH shouldn't ever show audacity to compare b/w the love of RV n Shekhar for Ishani.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSIshveer-loverJulie_StarHarshaMawratellmeNidhi..ShadikaIshVeer

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Good post

I have to say that there are times when partners need to question their relationship,conflicting thoughts will take a turn for good and it was time that Ranveer had one push to get him out of the misery which he is put into by Ishani.This could have been from any other person too but it was from shikar,I am not taking shikar's side here but it would do good for ranveer.I guess he wasn't questioning his love today but his maturity in loving his counterpart.

Again people are not perfect every other person is bound to make mistakes and RV isn't God so he will commit and mature as a person.LOL

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,LOL which is just disgusting.Pinchhe did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika   

Edited by ILTHBEB - 07 May 2015 at 2:16pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSstrings123HarshaMawratellmeNidhi..nebuna

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Thankyou so much rmeez for this postClap

It much needed,

There is no compression bwn ranveer and shikher love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSShadikaIshVeer

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Good post

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,LOL which is just disgusting.Pinchhe did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika   

ILTBEB I am not getting to shikars side cause we aren't bothered about him but we know ranveer is spewing fire about ishani cause of his jealousy,but wasn't he asking for it ,who in the world badmouths your lover like what Rv did today ...
Makers are hell bent in mudslinging with ranveer and ishani ,this needs to stop cause it is going over board let them hurl abuses at each other in private but not to others,no wonder he proves to be Amba's kid now Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSmint2Nidhi..matshtellmeShadikaIshVeerILTHBEB

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Good post

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,LOLwhichis just disgusting.Pinchhe did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika

ILTBEB I am not getting to shikars side cause we aren't bothered about him but we know ranveer is spewing fire about ishani cause of his jealousy,but wasn't he asking for it ,who in the world badmouths your lover like what Rv did today ...
Makers are hell bent in mudslinging with ranveer and ishani ,this needs to stop cause it is going over board let them hurl abuses at each other in private but not to others,no wonder he proves to be Amba's kid now Angry

On this Nebuna I totally agree with u. Yes till date we have witnessed every badmouthing which these two have done to eachother, but here I would definitely like to point out one big difference in both Ishani and Ranveers love, that since the day Ishani has realized her love for Ranveer, she have never hayed him, nor has she done any negative talks about him, even when Sharman tried to warn her about RARI relation she never doubted him. But Ranveer loving her since childhood, doing all sort of sacrifices for her, but when ever been ditched by her starts abusing her in the public. This we saw in hate track also, abd again here too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesmatshtellmexAaliya

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Good post

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,LOLwhichis just disgusting.Pinchhe did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika

RV's love is over board, his hatred is over board n his anger is like he fails to distinguish b/w r8 n wrong these all we have already gotten to see before. Even at the time of hatred track i got furious on his misbehavior towards ishani. when ishani last time went in jail to show hatred towards rv nevertheless he didn't become angry on her, didn't show to hate her rather he was in cloud 9 when he got to see ishani is alive but this time ishani's harsh words towards rv specially before shekar has been totally murdered rv's inner n out both sides...this guy is physically n mentally quite broken down hence i don't expect anything normal from RV at this moment. have u seen how RV was hitting devarsh in sbs segment? this was the reflection of his mental crumbling down b/c if it was another time rv might not say anything to devarsh. Now a days he can't control his anger anymore. Ishani has killed RV so this Ishani is 1 n only medicine of bringing back docile RV. n i completely agree with u that cvs should end this track asap before showing RV as more kharos than present.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 07 May 2015 at 3:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStinytoesIshveer-lovermatshtellmeShadikaIshVeer

Go to top