Ranveer isn't a vanilla lover - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nebuna

Good post

I have to say that there are times when partners need to question their relationship,conflicting thoughts will take a turn for good and it was time that Ranveer had one push to get him out of the misery which he is put into by Ishani.This could have been from any other person too but it was from shikar,I am not taking shikar's side here but it would do good for ranveer.I guess he wasn't questioning his love today but his maturity in loving his counterpart.

Again people are not perfect every other person is bound to make mistakes and RV isn't God so he will commit and mature as a person.πŸ˜†

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,πŸ˜† which is just disgusting.😡he did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika   
Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago

Thankyou so much rmeez for this postπŸ‘

It much needed,

There is no compression bwn ranveer and shikher love.

Originally posted by ILTHBEB

nebuna, the main problem of shekhar is without knowing anything about ishveer's past he starts to give big lecture before RV,πŸ˜† which is just disgusting.😡he did it also prior when he was advising to RV marrying Ritika   

ILTBEB I am not getting to shikars side cause we aren't bothered about him but we know ranveer is spewing fire about ishani cause of his jealousy,but wasn't he asking for it ,who in the world badmouths your lover like what Rv did today ...
Makers are hell bent in mudslinging with ranveer and ishani ,this needs to stop cause it is going over board let them hurl abuses at each other in private but not to others,no wonder he proves to be Amba's kid now 😑

ILTBEB I am not getting to shikars side cause we aren't bothered about him but we know ranveer is spewing fire about ishani cause of his jealousy,but wasn't he asking for it ,who in the world badmouths your lover like what Rv did today ...
Makers are hell bent in mudslinging with ranveer and ishani ,this needs to stop cause it is going over board let them hurl abuses at each other in private but not to others,no wonder he proves to be Amba's kid now 😑

On this Nebuna I totally agree with u. Yes till date we have witnessed every badmouthing which these two have done to eachother, but here I would definitely like to point out one big difference in both Ishani and Ranveers love, that since the day Ishani has realized her love for Ranveer, she have never hayed him, nor has she done any negative talks about him, even when Sharman tried to warn her about RARI relation she never doubted him. But Ranveer loving her since childhood, doing all sort of sacrifices for her, but when ever been ditched by her starts abusing her in the public. This we saw in hate track also, abd again here too

RV's love is over board, his hatred is over board n his anger is like he fails to distinguish b/w r8 n wrong these all we have already gotten to see before. Even at the time of hatred track i got furious on his misbehavior towards ishani. when ishani last time went in jail to show hatred towards rv nevertheless he didn't become angry on her, didn't show to hate her rather he was in cloud 9 when he got to see ishani is alive but this time ishani's harsh words towards rv specially before shekar has been totally murdered rv's inner n out both sides...this guy is physically n mentally quite broken down hence i don't expect anything normal from RV at this moment. have u seen how RV was hitting devarsh in sbs segment? this was the reflection of his mental crumbling down b/c if it was another time rv might not say anything to devarsh. Now a days he can't control his anger anymore. Ishani has killed RV so this Ishani is 1 n only medicine of bringing back docile RV. n i completely agree with u that cvs should end this track asap before showing RV as more kharos than present.
Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
Nebuna & Mint2- I agree with you guys; Ishani always was respected towards Ra Ri friendship she never doubted him because she knows well he loves only her even during the hate track when he was all rude and harsh with her, she can see how much he loves her and did not buy his fake act during Disha & Manas wedding while Ranveer is yet to understand the girl unsaid words even now she knows that he still loves her. Ranveer in the name of jealously and hate he goes overboard on this trying to prove the girl you love characterless then what does that make the one you have walking around with as a tropy wife who looks like an 20 months old pregnant woman? She's characterless as well expect for the fact that one was dumped by all her boyfriends while this one always have guys falling madly in love with her. He gladly accepted a characterless woman with open arms while badmouthing his love who he assumed is characterless...  Ishani fault is the fact she's refusing his love and not looking at the fact this guy can be happy with only her. Hurting your love one so emotionally made Ishani came out looking like a big time bully.

Ishani needs to stop playing with his feelings like this & make him fell like such an empty man.

To Ranveer

Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
Exactly yeah.. Some ppl r saying haww shikar trusts her so he must marry ishani.. What a joke z that..
N ya even ishani does not trust RV where she trusted his mom amba abt Ri n the child
Those 2 r fools so those 2 have to get back together
Thanks for this, Reemz. And absolutely true that Ranveer is not perfect. I just replied to a post that had dealt with Shikhar yesterday being "right" about Ranveer not understanding and loving enough. Well, going by that post all I can say is that most people jumping on Shikhar as Ishani's lover have no idea at all what Ranveer is how much he burns, yearns for her.
Great Post Reemz !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You have really nailed it .. Ranveer is a multidimensional character capable of going to extremes of all shades.
He can be equally aggressive and soft, angry and loving, full of khunnas to full of passionate love !!

All his life is defined by Ishani and his love conquers his mind in spite of him trying otherwise.. He is what we call a "hopeless lover" !! He can never be compared with anyone else.. πŸ₯Ί

CVs are just making him -ve for this track because I hope they will follow it with a serious repentance and redeeming track.. 😭

Shikhar, though portrayed as a good person and genuine lover for Ishani, is just a "means" to the IshVeer happy ending.. He is a pawn in the game while the king is Ranveer !
πŸ˜› Edited by matsh - 8 years ago
matsh, beautifully said. Ranveer's characterization although done poorly in the beginning of the leap episodes is quite on the track. And what CVs are trying to show us is that Love can make a person positive but broken love can make the same person completely different. We all have that negative shade that comes out of us with time passing. Ranveer too had shown symptoms of an obsessive lover and obsession maybe healthy and unhealthy. His for now is turning into an unhealthy one for the the obvious reasons and those reasons are understandable.