India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer isn't a vanilla lover

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I see people comparing the so called conditional and unconditional love of the 2 men. I won't speak for Shikhar but I can speak for the man called 'Ranveer Vaghela'. The man who started living from the day he saw Ishani.

The man who loved her intensely since childhood, everything about her but he hid that within him for years. Unconditional? Hell yes and for two decades and counting. She fell in love with someone else (replica of RV) but he helped her, saved her, got beaten up for her but never left her. Unconditional? I think so. He got kicked out, went to jail and was battered physically and emotionally but even after that his love didn't go. He just got a little confidence that this drivers son could maybe have a chance of standing up for his love for Ishani but alas she hated him to the very core. Did he stop loving her? No.

Where there's love, there's trust. That's a phrase people often say and in reality I would say its 100% true but in Hindi serials it's all about the turmoil of love. They have both mistrusted each other, both believed others over each other BUT the love is so intense that they come back together somehow. Just see the effect he has on her.

Ranveer isn't perfect. He isn't meant to do everything right, you know why? Because he's got the author backed role. He's not your good vanilla boy! He is Ishani's passionate lover. One who breathes soul in to her. They can hurt each other but they also crave each other at the same time.

It honestly ANNOYS me when those who haven't actually seen what RV has been through for Ishani all of a sudden are questioning his love. He doesn't frikkin exist without her! Do you not see that?

Don't expect him to be gentle right now. He's on another tangent altogether and I AM LOVING IT!

Edited by *Reemz* - 07 May 2015 at 1:22pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004g2o2rsxdsimmyknitumitumiAashiqui_143ytfreak16.Shinigami.tashi482azizeh123PetrichorlovetinytoesHadzdiatoms82Suchita2012RTPMSIshveer-loverstrings123pinky_rajatfan..PlayfulKiss..AnonymoususersJulie_StarHarshaMawraJonMoxleymint2bbishveerNidhi..matshtellmeMahi_veganga16trfanktlkadniloverShadikaIshVeerfan.matsh-FlameOfHope-nebunaBinKuchKahe.ILTHBEBxAaliyaYD.AH

ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
First of all thank you so much for this post Hug

I am really tired of people not understanding Ranveer , but your post made me so happy Big smile Embarrassed

I have nothing to say , because you said it so perfectely Wink

I love the way you understand Ranveer /RV so well Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004azizeh123tinytoesRTPMSytfreak16tashi482mint2Ishveer-lover..PlayfulKiss..strings123tellme

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post and well said. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSIshveer-lovertellmeShadikaIshVeer

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82tashi482azizeh123tinytoesIshveer-loverstrings123tellmeShadikaIshVeer

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Lovely post reemz...

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Reemz for this post..

Very much needed...

You are doing what i feel that even the CVs are failing to do nowadays..

RTPMS Senior Member

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesIshveer-lovertellme

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I see people comparing the so called conditional and unconditional love of the 2 men. I won't speak for Shikhar but I can speak for the man called 'Ranveer Vaghela'. The man who started living from the day he saw Ishani.

The man who loved her intensely since childhood, everything about her but he hid that within him for years. Unconditional? Hell yes and for two decades and counting. She fell in love with someone else (replica of RV) but he helped her, saved her, got beaten up for her but never left her. Unconditional? I think so. He got kicked out, went to jail and was battered physically and emotionally but even after that his love didn't go. He just got a little confidence that this drivers son could maybe have a chance of standing up for his love for Ishani but alas she hated him to the very core. Did he stop loving her? No.

Where there's love, there's trust. That's a phrase people often say and in reality I would say its 100% true but in Hindi serials it's all about the turmoil of love. They have both mistrusted each other, both believed others over each other BUT the love is so intense that they come back together somehow. Just see the effect he has on her.

Ranveer isn't perfect. He isn't meant to do everything right, you know why? Because he's got the author backed role. He's not your good vanilla boy! He is Ishani's passionate lover. One who breathes soul in to her. They can hurt each other but they also crave each other at the same time.

It honestly ANNOYS me when those who haven't actually seen what RV has been through for Ishani all of a sudden are questioning his love. He doesn't frikkin exist without her! Do you not see that?

Don't expect him to be gentle right now. He's on another tangent altogether and I AM LOVING IT!

Brilliant post..Clap U just spoke my words.. I don't why i get this feeling like not just shikar fans but CV's r also rooting for IshKar n their marriage.. Angry

tinytoesRTPMSMahi_vetellmeShadikaIshVeer

Go to top