India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

abhi and love ...

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
ABHI HATERS MAY NOT LIKE THE CONTENT..PLS DONT CONTINUE...

is abhi really in love ? was he forced to accept he is in love ? is he only attached to pragya which he mistakes it as love ? abhi doesnt deserve pragya... she should move on with other person..

i saw people talking about all these in the forum..so just felt like sharing my opinion on abhi and his love... 

abhi is definitely in love with pragya..

even before pragya started feeling for abhi, abhi felt something for pragya which he considered as her jadu... yes !! i feel despite of his revenge and hate he felt something for her..he wanted to hurt her but he was her savior... he took dadi name for that but that was not completely true.. he sub consciously did it by himself not for dadi...

his feelings for her gradually took many turns and finally the mms incident made him realize " who she is " 

she became His friend and campanion after that.he liked spending time with her.he liked chllenging her.he liked teasing her.

all that abhi speaks is not what he thinks or what he wants...

he was not excited/happy when tanu parents came to talk about marriage. he just went with them to escape from dadi... he supported pragya when tanu mom spoke bad about her. thats the first time he said what he felt for her.. it means a lot becasue he said it to tanu and her parents..praising your current wife in front of your would be parents in law is stupid.. but he did it that too without realising but whole heartedly..

she was kidnapped...he missed her.. he searched for her... the call which she made from kidnappers and abhi reaction to that call spoke so much ...how much she means to him..

each and every episode of kidnapping showed how much he cared for her.the final episode showed he was attracted towards her too..he taking the bullet and his apologizing on his death bed showed how much he regrets his wrong doing towards her..

she proposed him and it affected him a lot... he confessed his feelings twice.. he must have started it as a drama but ended up speaking the truth...

her rejecton it hurt him but he is not completly believing her..he is trying to find out what she is upto...

this shows abhi  being an impulsive person  all his reactions are on the spot and those need not be true..he is still in pain of rejection..

i expected he will say no to marrying tanu when aaliya asked him  but he dint say yes too... he is not a person who goes to tanu because pragya rejected him...he said he doest want either of them as he lost faith in relationship...

he valued her and he never thought she will play with his feelings..when she said all that was a prank it hurt him..he is not a devdas type man..he drank but only for a day... he has the guts to face the reality and he will do it... 

he was not forcced to realise his love but he was helped by dadi and purab ( who knows him more than himslef)  it was he who said I LOVE FUGGY !!

he is imperfect but he is perfect for pragya... i dont think any other man can love her as much as abhi does.

he doesnt need to say how much he loves her to prove his love... his actions speak louder than his words...HE NEED NOT PROVE HIS LOVE ... IT IS ALREADY PROVED MANY TIMES

finally the pregnancy track and pragya being in sacrifice mode... i really want it to be the track to show how much abhi understands pragya.. not to prove his love for her but to show how much he loves and understands her..

FINALLY ABHI IS A NORMAL PERSON WITH IMPERFECTIONS AND NOT MAHAN LIKE HIS WIFE...PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE MORE IN REAL LIFE AND I LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS CLOSER TO REALITY.. HE CARES,LOVES,HURTS,REGRETS,SHOUTS,HATES WHICH IS WHAT MOST OF US DO...

ps: my post is not to hurt anybody here.. just shared my opinions...

Edited by harisha_kb - 07 May 2015 at 1:30pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

aashhKaren7731pavithramaniAbhigyaloveloveasadsaarthimahabirf25erdima31msleepriyabarunsobtiChotiDesiGirlnawshiraima111shivanimehtaNora9497princessonlineMsTiaraann5..FuggyMehra..vivkriti-Tia-

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I am really confused. I think he has always felt something for her but not love.

I'm going to have go off what I personally know and that is most often when meet you someone and you both feel mutually attracted to each other you both have an idea that "hey there is something going on over here," and you can tell if someone is attracted to you by the way they look at you. It's definitely confusing but for the most part both of you know. However, it's not love. You may feel attraction and their presence may make you feel something, but it's not love because you just don't fall in love with someone like that. If you're around this person all the time and you get close to each other then you may eventually fall in love with them.

With that said, I feel that Abhi must have felt that attraction to her from the very beginning because she did make him feel something but that doesn't always mean that someone is going to act on their feelings or that specific feeling. Eventually, he stayed with her and he started to care for her and began to develop feelings for her. He never wanted to throw her out of his life. He was jealous and furious when he saw Suresh and Pragya together. He didn't realize why at the time but he was angry and jealous because in his eyes she was HIS wife and only HE could come that close her even though they had no such relationship.

You're right Abhi is normal! Honestly, people think it's very easy to fall for someone. It's takes time! You may feel something for them but it's hard because you have to let your guard down. I can relate to Abhi so much. People can tell you "hey you need to give it a chance" like Purab and Dadi and you still can't figure it out. It's hard! I don't know. I get mad at Abhi then I understand him because I am literally Abhi in real life.

Concluding my thoughts, I would say he's always felt something for her because he's always said "you're hypnotizing me with your eyes," which means when he looks into her eyes he feels something. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do think you can get attracted to someone at first sight. That doesn't always mean you're going to fall in love with them or you are going to end up together but that person can make you feel something.

Riya

Edited by princessonline - 07 May 2015 at 6:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashhnawshimsleepoiu123-Trishh-

Nora9497 Goldie
Nora9497
Nora9497

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harisha_kb

ABHI HATERS MAY NOT LIKE THE CONTENT..PLS DONT CONTINUE...

is abhi really in love ? was he forced to accept he is in love ? is he only attached to pragya which he mistakes it as love ? abhi doesnt deserve pragya... she should move on with other person..

i saw people talking about all these in the forum..so just felt like sharing my opinion on abhi and his love... 

abhi is definitely in love with pragya..

even before pragya started feeling for abhi, abhi felt something for pragya which he considered as her jadu... yes !! i feel despite of his revenge and hate he felt something for her..he wanted to hurt her but he was her savior... he took dadi name for that but that was not completely true.. he sub consciously did it by himself not for dadi...

his feelings for her gradually took many turns and finally the mms incident made him realize " who she is " 

she became His friend and campanion after that.he liked spending time with her.he liked chllenging her.he liked teasing her.

all that abhi speaks is not what he thinks or what he wants...

he was not excited/happy when tanu parents came to talk about marriage. he just went with them to escape from dadi... he supported pragya when tanu mom spoke bad about her. thats the first time he said what he felt for her.. it means a lot becasue he said it to tanu and her parents..praising your current wife in front of your would be parents in law is stupid.. but he did it that too without realising but whole heartedly..

she was kidnapped...he missed her.. he searched for her... the call which she made from kidnappers and abhi reaction to that call spoke so much ...how much she means to him..

each and every episode of kidnapping showed how much he cared for her.the final episode showed he was attracted towards her too..he taking the bullet and his apologizing on his death bed showed how much he regrets his wrong doing towards her..

she proposed him and it affected him a lot... he confessed his feelings twice.. he must have started it as a drama but ended up speaking the truth...

her rejecton it hurt him but he is not completly believing her..he is trying to find out what she is upto...

this shows abhi  being an impulsive person  all his reactions are on the spot and those need not be true..he is still in pain of rejection..

i expected he will say no to marrying tanu when aaliya asked him  but he dint say yes too... he is not a person who goes to tanu because pragya rejected him...he said he doest want either of them as he lost faith in relationship...

he valued her and he never thought she will play with his feelings..when she said all that was a prank it hurt him..he is not a devdas type man..he drank but only for a day... he has the guts to face the reality and he will do it... 

he was not forcced to realise his love but he was helped by dadi and purab ( who knows him more than himslef)  it was he who said I LOVE FUGGY !!

he is imperfect but he is perfect for pragya... i dont think any other man can love her as much as abhi does.

he doesnt need to say how much he loves her to prove his love... his actions speak louder than his words...HE NEED NOT PROVE HIS LOVE ... IT IS ALREADY PROVED MANY TIMES

finally the pregnancy track and pragya being in sacrifice mode... i really want it to be the track to show how much abhi understands pragya.. not to prove his love for her but to show how much he loves and understands her..

FINALLY ABHI IS A NORMAL PERSON WITH IMPERFECTIONS AND NOT MAHAN LIKE HIS WIFE...PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE MORE IN REAL LIFE AND I LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE IS CLOSER TO REALITY.. HE CARES,LOVES,HURTS,REGRETS,SHOUTS,HATES WHICH IS WHAT MOST OF US DO...

ps: my post is not to hurt anybody here.. just shared my opinions...

Amazing post ..really loved every and each word in it..It speaks my heart out I love the show as it goes and you explain it perfectly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I feel abhi is a self obsessed person.He always cared only about himself and his daadi,aaliya and purab .He was attracted to pragya but he never bothered about her .Like during the suhaag-raat or  honeymoon scene when he left her all alone I really felt very bad for her.It was like he was not much bothered about her but whenever she left him he was the one who brought her back .During the mms track he was completely shattered and heartbroken even when he was forcing himself on her it was more of his pain and betrayal than ego. 
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I feel abhi is a self obsessed person.He always cared only about himself and his daadi,aaliya and purab .He was attracted to pragya but he never bothered about her .Like during the suhaag-raat or honeymoon scene when he left her all alone I really felt very bad for her.It was like he was not much bothered about her but whenever she left him he was the one who brought her back .During the mms track he was completely shattered and heartbroken even when he was forcing himself on her it was more of his pain and betrayal than ego.
abhi told the day pragya rejected him I always cared for me and my family but after U come into my life I started to understand what are feelings and I used to react of anybody is pain..

Abhi is not self obbesed. Why did he save her mom hall ? Why did he beat the person who spoke Bad about her and her family? Why did he go to jail ? Why did he take the bullet ? Why did he get beaten by neel ?
Suhag raat and honey moon he was wrong and I am angry on him too...but those were out of hatred for the gold digger he married. Remember he said pragay when he thought those were the last moments of his life.. Even after my death I cant paschap for my misdeeds towards you... I did steal ur happiness for my sisters happiness. He was only a brother who was blind in his unconditional love for his sister..

Thinking about himself is selfish... But he cares for dadi , Aaliya and purab more than him. Of course everybody does even me .. I care for my parents and my siblings... I do so much for them. I hate people who hurt them. He did the same .. He is not a social worker or a great man who keeps helping everybody but if there are his he will see to that nothing happens to them ... If tad is Obession I love his Obession too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashhskamanimahabirf25

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Honestly, I am really confused. I think he has always felt something for her but not love.

I'm going to have go off what I personally know and that is most often when meet you someone and you both feel mutually attracted to each other you both have an idea that "hey there is something going on over here," and you can tell if someone is attracted to you by the way they look at you. It's definitely confusing but for the most part both of you know. However, it's not love. You may feel attraction and their presence may make you feel something, but it's not love because you just don't fall in love with someone like that. If you're around this person all the time and you get close to each other then you may eventually fall in love with them.

With that said, I feel that Abhi must have felt that attraction to her from the very beginning because she did make him feel something but that doesn't always mean that someone is going to act on their feelings or that specific feeling. Eventually, he stayed with her and he started to care for her and began to develop feelings for her. He never wanted to throw her out of his life. He was jealous and furious when he saw Suresh and Pragya together. He didn't realize why at the time but he was angry and jealous because in his eyes she was HIS wife and only HE could come that close her even though they had no such relationship.

You're right Abhi is normal! Honestly, people think it's very easy to fall for someone. It's takes time! You may feel something for them but it's hard because you have to let your guard down. I can relate to Abhi so much. People can tell you "hey you need to give it a chance" like Purab and Dadi and you still can't figure it out. It's hard! I don't know. I get mad at Abhi then I understand him because I am literally Abhi in real life.

Concluding my thoughts, I would say he's always felt something for her because he's always said "you're hypnotizing me with your eyes," which means when he looks into her eyes he feels something. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do think you can get attracted to someone at first sight. That doesn't always mean you're going to fall in love with them or you are going to end up together but that person can make you feel something.

Riya

hey Riya !! I can understand wat U r upto... I believe in love but I never believed loved happens at first sight.. For abhi it was not love at first sight at all. The magic he spoke about her eyes is her innocence . He always thought her as a cheater and money minded girl who valued more than anything. But her eyes spoke the contrary he felt she was innocent when he looks into her eyes...lol.. I don't know what magic is there in her eyes but he felt something whenever he looked into her eyes...

Regarding the attraction an how people look at you etc... He is a rockstar and people live him and many girls desire him. Pragya is one of them but the differenec is she is his wife and she is with him always.. I accept her love for him is not the same as other girls desire or Obession on him but he always had girls drool over him and finding out his wife loves him was not easy for him due to that...

More than feeling her physical presence or attraction .. First he was attracted towards her inner self... The selfless care , the helping nature, her attitude made her to look different..

Finally he was attracted towards her from the beggining but not physically but emotionally .. The way she read his mind.. The way she understood him even when he hated her.. Etc.. Was wat made him to start feel for her in the beggining...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nora9497

Originally posted by harisha_kb

<font size="2">ABHI HATERS MAY NOT LIKE THE CONTENT..PLS DONT CONTINUE..

[DIV]Amazing post ..really loved every and each word in it..It speaks my heart out I love the show as it goes and you explain it perfectly

Ha ha ... Thank U ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top