Dinner Date wale photos ... Do dil mil rahe hain - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
and then their FIRST KISS... after 15 years πŸ˜›Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
Thanks for the pics Rachna. It looks so serene, perfect getaway for a secret affair couple ;)
Totally cool getaway! And no KMHs to disturb them.
They can walk around hand in hand, hire a villa by the lake ... OMG! SO beautiful ! 

And yes Vidya, their FIRST KISS after 15 years ! πŸ˜³
Their longing for each other is so palpable. I almost feel bad for them, sometimes. 
Edited by poetic - 8 years ago
Sometimes I doubt ke first kiss kismat mein hogi bhi ya nahin ...

aww i love Lavasa...earlie when i was staying in Pune have visited it..not only that the car ride from mumbai to pune on express highway and through the ghat is breathtaking especially in monsoon...i used to travel every other weekend to home in navi mumbai...NB can afford this trip and lavasa ..why cannot she show some outdoor shoot atleast for 2-3 days between them rather than making fake sets for pune or the pushing the car showing as if they are driving...nonsense...

nachiket had worn casuals when he drove to farmhouse and his stay there for the wedding...why cannot he wear now besides it is so hot and humid in mumbai..no one in their right mind would venture out on road in a suit
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
Yes Sun,

Bade Bade bhi Haar gaye...πŸ˜ƒ  NB plz Take a flying leap and fly

Mr. Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman and Mr. Ram ( Nobody helped them Reunite )πŸ˜†

Double Vanavas for these two idiots..

At least before Nachiket leaves to US, we deserve some good quality Romance and their kiss...πŸ˜‰

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Yes Sun,

Bade Bade bhi Haar gaye...πŸ˜ƒ  NB plz Take a flying leap and fly

Mr. Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman and Mr. Ram ( Nobody helped them Reunite )πŸ˜†

Double Vanavas for these two idiots..

At least before Nachiket leaves to US, we deserve some good quality Romance and their kiss...πŸ˜‰

we should simply ignore her timelines coz in no world it would make sense...πŸ˜†..and yes we need good romance and new flashbacks...

Sun, they will go directly to their second, third. And other kisses 
Originally posted by poetic

Sun, they will go directly to their second, third. And other kisses 

they need to and more than them we need it to survive the mahaan creative ka creativity attacksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..honestly they should ..both are legally adults and this would not be the first time and they really want to..you can see the desire ,lust and love pouring out...ragini has gone all beetroot red and nachiket has turned into chichora around herπŸ˜†..his excuses to meet her ,avoid others lol πŸ˜†