Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

CV's, Comparing Ranveer and Shikar (Page 3)

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i know that he hs been behavin strangely these days.. even i bash him wen he does sumthin crazy.. d poor guy hs completely lost his brains and mind.. dats all..Cry

despite d crap he does, its completely unfair 2 say that he doesnt know abt luv n dat he doesnt deserve Ish.. Even shikhar exclaimed dat he s an antique piece n shud b kept in a museum.. bt forgetting all those things, n questioning him abt his luv s jus tooo much.. i lykd their convo a bit, bt shikhar givin advice2 RV abt luv ws jus Thumbs Down  !!

Shikhar s jus a bachha now in terms of luv, while rv has mastered it fr d past 18yrs..
D pain RV has gone thru jus fr d sake of his love.. none cn go thru dat.. Cry
if ish did d same thing wid shikar, he wud hve killed her by now. . .LOL

SO yeah.. plzzz cvs.. V cant c shikhar givin RV his valuable piece of advice..AngryAngry
none has d right2 advice him except Ish..
cuz shez d only one that luvs him as much as he does.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Thankyou for your this post...so i have someone thinking like me..Tongue...and i think this thing needs to be discussed on...just bcz they gave us a hot Ishveer precap...we can't brush aside where the rest of the story is going..

here is a portion of what i posted in another thread

"But dunno why i got very bad vibes from the episode today...especially the Shikhar-Ranveer conversation..the conversation in itself was good and acted well by both...but somewhare it felt like the CVs and writers were effectively trying to degrade Ranveer's love...Angry...and prove that Shikhar is better lover for Ishaani...dunno...i felt that way..Confused

I really don't know where all this is heading...i am still not convinced about Ishkar wedding not happening...will only trust anything when i see it.."

you know the attention that is being spend on Shikhar's character by the CVs...even the dialogues he gets to speak nowadays are better plus how normal and more realistic his family has been shown...i am wondering if this much attention was ever paid to the characters of Ranveer and Ishaani...

And all this points k kuch to hai jo chal raha hai...i would really really liked to be proved wrong but i feel like the egoistic and stubborn kekta upon not getting her multiple marriage formula work with RaRi is trying to push it with Ishkar...she is still hoping to make this drama KZK part 2 or KTH part 2...

I hope that all this only turns out to my fear...but still what happened today seemed to be giving different vibes...i mean why would you in a way make the audience question Ranveer's love in the way it was being sought today through those dialogues of Shikhar..

Well lets see what lies ahead..

P.S: and yes there is no comparison and it was really bad on the CVs part...i too didn't like that..

yeah Mahi-Ve..
i2 felt d same... Ouch Cry
D cvs hve surely bcum nut cases..
else y wud they keep degrading RV's char day by day ever since d latest leap.. CryCryCry

esp d part where he tells shikhar dat ish has brought him bad luck.. n d way shikhar ws gettin angry ovr him lyk a hero.. yuckkk. i hated dat part so much dat i had2 switch off my TV fr a min Angry

cvs morons Angry
Makin us go crazy ovr a guy fr his pure luv n now torturin us by killin his char right in frnt of our eyes.. Cry
n slapping us wid ishkar n rari Cry

Bt m glad that ppl still prefer RV ovr Shikhar.. Big smile
d video where Radz asks d delhi fans abt their choice n they rply RV wid a big shout..
Even now, i saw a poll [not in d forum] sumwhere abt hu deserves Ish more..
90% of d ppl hve voted fr RV only..
n all d cmnts pleaded2 unite ishveer again.. 

SO YEAH.. cvs. no matter how much u do dat, v ll keep supporting RV only.. cuz HE IS OUR HERO.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by RebeccaSweety - 11 May 2015 at 6:12pm

Mahi_ve

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

They're making even comparisons on twitter/facebook too. The CVs are stupid and dumb. So dumb that they don't realize what they're doing as we are obsessed with Ranveer and won't tolerate anyone taking his place here. Haha.

yup.. der cant b any comparisons bw shikhar n RV at all..
theyre polls apart..
shikhar s jus a bachha in luv..

bt if they want us2 compare..
thn here u go.. RVVV alwayzzz..

n abt d bold part.. i completely agree wid u LOLLOLLOL

RV.. tu hamaara hero EmbarrassedBig smile

Mahi_ve

Go to top