Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Personally I don't think that Ranveer has done any mistakes apart from That first hate track when Ishani although accidentally went to chi rag for meeting him.
I feel Ishani has committed more mistakes than Ranveer. Shikar is good but I don't like Ranveer being insulted by Shikar. 
simmyknit thumbnail
I think balaji have  same script writer as kasam , bade achchhe lagte hai. if you compare all three serial u will get the story same above mentioned serials. I had started to see this serial from september. I liked this serial but npw I don't like . all story same as above one. Please anybody suggest to script writer, that he stop the doing copy and paste story kuchh apna dimag bhi use kare. Still they can improve their story line. Because now story is going in  very much dull shade.
I like all characters. I don't like amba. all story is close to amba.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol it's funny how shikha trusts ishaani but can't do the same for RV. they were or still are friends right? Moreover whatever the situation is and all the pain RV went through or is still going through is because of ishaani's so called aashique. Love Does not make someone so stupid and blind that they can't see how much pain they are causing. In her craziness to be mahaan ishaani ruined her own life and RV's life.  This whole matter could have been sorted with an open conversation the first time or the second time when shikhar saved her or the third time which is now when she knows the truth of ritika and TV's marriage but instead of asking RV Ishaani will do the same mistake again which is assuming the truth and making stupid decisions for herself and rv. She has no right to blame rv for anything. She needs to wake up and be realistic.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice views everyone...if anyone needs bashing it is the CVs...rather dil khol k...

So it is my request too that instead of bashing characters bash the CVs ..bcz they are the ones responsible... they have to stop from making such comparisons and also they need to get the idea that they can not play with the characterization of the most loved characters by the audience such as our RV...and when they(CVs) will do good and right...we will also appreciate them...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol comparing RV and shikhar is crazy. shikhar knows ishaani since what past 6 months or something. so far ishaani is concerned, i have to say that amg all the female characters of ekta kapoor this one definitely takes the cake for being the dumbest of all. she never uses her brains for anything and because of that RV has been through hell and still is going through hell. for e.g. beating up devarsh. she didnt bother to find the reason just barged in RV's house to insult him. second thing, this whole thing with her taking the blame is nothing but stupid. shikhar shares a bond with ishaani but never bothered to find out who ishaani  loves in true sense considering she has been talking about love and yet claims to kill chiraag who she supposedly loved. everyone is blaming RV for doing this and that to ishaani but did anyone bother to think who created this situation in first place? well the answer is ishaani and now shikhar is supporting her directly or indirectly by planning to marry her. everyone and shikhar keeps on saying about RV's love being not strong for not trusting ishaani. what about ishaani? she easily believed that RV and ritika's convo about herself. moreover she is going to insult RV over that creep devarsh. 
shikhar may claim to love ishaani but he did not bother to find the reason regarding why ishaani would agree to this marriage. ishaani's ego and shikhar's blind faith is going to ruin everything esp RV's life. 
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent post strings123... 👏👏👏
luvd it.. 👏
yeah he has no right2 speak 2 our RV lyk dat...
n i hate d cvs fr showin our RV in a bad light..😡😡

bt woteva none cn luv Ish lyk RV..
He ws ready2 accept her wen he saw her in d hosp.. he completely forgot evrythin n ws huggin her as if he never wants2 let her go.. 😳😳

N wen she told him that she needs2 go, d way he asked her "where shud u go"...😭
it looked lyk he wanted 2 take her home 😳😳😳
i know that he hs been behavin strangely these days.. even i bash him wen he does sumthin crazy.. d poor guy hs completely lost his brains and mind.. dats all..😭

despite d crap he does, its completely unfair 2 say that he doesnt know abt luv n dat he doesnt deserve Ish.. Even shikhar exclaimed dat he s an antique piece n shud b kept in a museum.. bt forgetting all those things, n questioning him abt his luv s jus tooo much.. i lykd their convo a bit, bt shikhar givin advice2 RV abt luv ws jus 👎🏼  !!

Shikhar s jus a bachha now in terms of luv, while rv has mastered it fr d past 18yrs..
D pain RV has gone thru jus fr d sake of his love.. none cn go thru dat.. 😭
if ish did d same thing wid shikar, he wud hve killed her by now. . .😆

SO yeah.. plzzz cvs.. V cant c shikhar givin RV his valuable piece of advice..😡😡
none has d right2 advice him except Ish..
cuz shez d only one that luvs him as much as he does.. 
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Thankyou for your this post...so i have someone thinking like me..😛...and i think this thing needs to be discussed on...just bcz they gave us a hot Ishveer precap...we can't brush aside where the rest of the story is going..

here is a portion of what i posted in another thread

"But dunno why i got very bad vibes from the episode today...especially the Shikhar-Ranveer conversation..the conversation in itself was good and acted well by both...but somewhare it felt like the CVs and writers were effectively trying to degrade Ranveer's love...😡...and prove that Shikhar is better lover for Ishaani...dunno...i felt that way..😕

I really don't know where all this is heading...i am still not convinced about Ishkar wedding not happening...will only trust anything when i see it.."

you know the attention that is being spend on Shikhar's character by the CVs...even the dialogues he gets to speak nowadays are better plus how normal and more realistic his family has been shown...i am wondering if this much attention was ever paid to the characters of Ranveer and Ishaani...

And all this points k kuch to hai jo chal raha hai...i would really really liked to be proved wrong but i feel like the egoistic and stubborn kekta upon not getting her multiple marriage formula work with RaRi is trying to push it with Ishkar...she is still hoping to make this drama KZK part 2 or KTH part 2...

I hope that all this only turns out to my fear...but still what happened today seemed to be giving different vibes...i mean why would you in a way make the audience question Ranveer's love in the way it was being sought today through those dialogues of Shikhar..

Well lets see what lies ahead..

P.S: and yes there is no comparison and it was really bad on the CVs part...i too didn't like that..

yeah Mahi-Ve..
i2 felt d same...  😭
D cvs hve surely bcum nut cases..
else y wud they keep degrading RV's char day by day ever since d latest leap.. 😭😭😭

esp d part where he tells shikhar dat ish has brought him bad luck.. n d way shikhar ws gettin angry ovr him lyk a hero.. yuckkk. i hated dat part so much dat i had2 switch off my TV fr a min 😡

cvs morons 😡
Makin us go crazy ovr a guy fr his pure luv n now torturin us by killin his char right in frnt of our eyes.. 😭
n slapping us wid ishkar n rari 😭

Bt m glad that ppl still prefer RV ovr Shikhar.. 😃
d video where Radz asks d delhi fans abt their choice n they rply RV wid a big shout..
Even now, i saw a poll [not in d forum] sumwhere abt hu deserves Ish more..
90% of d ppl hve voted fr RV only..
n all d cmnts pleaded2 unite ishveer again.. 

SO YEAH.. cvs. no matter how much u do dat, v ll keep supporting RV only.. cuz HE IS OUR HERO.. 😳😳😳
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

They're making even comparisons on twitter/facebook too. The CVs are stupid and dumb. So dumb that they don't realize what they're doing as we are obsessed with Ranveer and won't tolerate anyone taking his place here. Haha.

yup.. der cant b any comparisons bw shikhar n RV at all..
theyre polls apart..
shikhar s jus a bachha in luv..

bt if they want us2 compare..
thn here u go.. RVVV alwayzzz..

n abt d bold part.. i completely agree wid u 😆😆😆

RV.. tu hamaara hero 😳😃