Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

CV's, Comparing Ranveer and Shikar (Page 2)

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the post ! Cross posting from other thread -
----
The Shikhar and RV scenes were really good today.. the way RV told him about his love was heartbreaking .. but in the end he is under illusion of Ish's mistakes.. otherwise it was very heartfelt

Shikhar had better dialogs and very apt ones ! He also acted well.. Liked the way he taunted him on not eating mithai.. It was obvious to him that RV meant to save him but was blinded by his anger and ego.. he really showed good understanding today.. I hope he nudges RV to see the light !!

Great going guys !! Thumbs Up After a long time we are getting to see some good man to man scene
----

I agree with you that Shikhar does not know what all Ranveer has gone through for Ishani's love. But that does not mean that Shikhar is not genuine. CVs are definitely making Ranveer more negative right now with all his anger, hatred and inability to see thru Ishani because of the way she has treated him..

Whereas Shikhar is all fresh and starting from scratch , he is definitely being portrayed in a positive light. But I think it is good to have such a character who holds mirror to RV.. and is genuinely loving Ishani. I think CVs are purposely showing him as a good guy because he would be the one giving up on his love in this track once he knows that Ish loves Ranveer. Cry

Ranveer is geoing to repent all his actions big-time once he learns the truth. I have said many times in other threads too that he is going to need some serious redemption from all his mistakes and craziness.. I just hope that they don't drive him to a serious nutcase end in WH way.. CryAngry

On other thought, both the actors really acted well today.. Shakti has mastered the art of playing khunnas with pathos undertones. Shikhar was calm and steady with confidence in his love. !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlk--Sanchu--

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
matsh, isn't that sad that it's Ranveer again who'll be suffering more once he finds out about Ishani's sacrifices? He no matter what is doing or saying right now can never see her in pain and once the truth of her sacrifices unveils he'd be regretting badly. There was a time in the hatred track where I wanted him to reflect on his actions and regret but now I only want him to think over his actions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSMahi_vetellmeRebeccaValentinShadikaIshVeer

strings123 Goldie
strings123
strings123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Personally I don't think that Ranveer has done any mistakes apart from That first hate track when Ishani although accidentally went to chi rag for meeting him.
I feel Ishani has committed more mistakes than Ranveer. Shikar is good but I don't like Ranveer being insulted by Shikar. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSHarshaMawraElvish_HobbitRebeccaValentin

simmyknit Newbie
simmyknit
simmyknit

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I think balaji have  same script writer as kasam , bade achchhe lagte hai. if you compare all three serial u will get the story same above mentioned serials. I had started to see this serial from september. I liked this serial but npw I don't like . all story same as above one. Please anybody suggest to script writer, that he stop the doing copy and paste story kuchh apna dimag bhi use kare. Still they can improve their story line. Because now story is going in  very much dull shade.
I like all characters. I don't like amba. all story is close to amba.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Lol it's funny how shikha trusts ishaani but can't do the same for RV. they were or still are friends right? Moreover whatever the situation is and all the pain RV went through or is still going through is because of ishaani's so called aashique. Love Does not make someone so stupid and blind that they can't see how much pain they are causing. In her craziness to be mahaan ishaani ruined her own life and RV's life.  This whole matter could have been sorted with an open conversation the first time or the second time when shikhar saved her or the third time which is now when she knows the truth of ritika and TV's marriage but instead of asking RV Ishaani will do the same mistake again which is assuming the truth and making stupid decisions for herself and rv. She has no right to blame rv for anything. She needs to wake up and be realistic.
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nice views everyone...if anyone needs bashing it is the CVs...rather dil khol k...

So it is my request too that instead of bashing characters bash the CVs ..bcz they are the ones responsible... they have to stop from making such comparisons and also they need to get the idea that they can not play with the characterization of the most loved characters by the audience such as our RV...and when they(CVs) will do good and right...we will also appreciate them...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 09 May 2015 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:02am | IP Logged
lol comparing RV and shikhar is crazy. shikhar knows ishaani since what past 6 months or something. so far ishaani is concerned, i have to say that amg all the female characters of ekta kapoor this one definitely takes the cake for being the dumbest of all. she never uses her brains for anything and because of that RV has been through hell and still is going through hell. for e.g. beating up devarsh. she didnt bother to find the reason just barged in RV's house to insult him. second thing, this whole thing with her taking the blame is nothing but stupid. shikhar shares a bond with ishaani but never bothered to find out who ishaani  loves in true sense considering she has been talking about love and yet claims to kill chiraag who she supposedly loved. everyone is blaming RV for doing this and that to ishaani but did anyone bother to think who created this situation in first place? well the answer is ishaani and now shikhar is supporting her directly or indirectly by planning to marry her. everyone and shikhar keeps on saying about RV's love being not strong for not trusting ishaani. what about ishaani? she easily believed that RV and ritika's convo about herself. moreover she is going to insult RV over that creep devarsh. 
shikhar may claim to love ishaani but he did not bother to find the reason regarding why ishaani would agree to this marriage. ishaani's ego and shikhar's blind faith is going to ruin everything esp RV's life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSMahi_veRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
excellent post strings123... ClapClapClap
luvd it.. Clap
yeah he has no right2 speak 2 our RV lyk dat...
n i hate d cvs fr showin our RV in a bad light..AngryAngry

bt woteva none cn luv Ish lyk RV..
He ws ready2 accept her wen he saw her in d hosp.. he completely forgot evrythin n ws huggin her as if he never wants2 let her go.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

N wen she told him that she needs2 go, d way he asked her "where shud u go"...Cry
it looked lyk he wanted 2 take her home EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top