CV's, Comparing Ranveer and Shikar

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Although it was good episode, enjoyed Ranveer and Shikar scenes but I immensely felt that CV's you are trying to degrade Ranveer in front of Shikar.  All their discussion pointed towards this one idea.  
All of us know that nobody can love Ishani the way Ranveer does and he will always love her no matter what then why showing such scenes.  I felt really bad for Ranveer.  Shikar is a really nice guy but I didn't like him speaking to my Ranveer like this.  Frankly, you cannot compare the two because Shikar do not know Ishveer's history and Ranveer's Aashiqui.  Shikar has just started loving Ishani in a few days. Then, why comparing them? He cannot question Ranveer for anything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post   😊 👏

Stupid CVs , it is so wrong of them to compare them    Really Shikhar has no idea of what these 2 went through and how much they love eachother , he does not know Ranveer 's aashiqui and the pain he has been going through all his life but still smiled so long Ishani was happy
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shikhar nor certain people here have a clue what RV has gone through for Ishani.

I can't even compare their love. It's quite pathetic tbh but I don't want to say much
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou for your this post...so i have someone thinking like me..😛...and i think this thing needs to be discussed on...just bcz they gave us a hot Ishveer precap...we can't brush aside where the rest of the story is going..

here is a portion of what i posted in another thread

"But dunno why i got very bad vibes from the episode today...especially the Shikhar-Ranveer conversation..the conversation in itself was good and acted well by both...but somewhare it felt like the CVs and writers were effectively trying to degrade Ranveer's love...😡...and prove that Shikhar is better lover for Ishaani...dunno...i felt that way..😕

I really don't know where all this is heading...i am still not convinced about Ishkar wedding not happening...will only trust anything when i see it.."

you know the attention that is being spend on Shikhar's character by the CVs...even the dialogues he gets to speak nowadays are better plus how normal and more realistic his family has been shown...i am wondering if this much attention was ever paid to the characters of Ranveer and Ishaani...

And all this points k kuch to hai jo chal raha hai...i would really really liked to be proved wrong but i feel like the egoistic and stubborn kekta upon not getting her multiple marriage formula work with RaRi is trying to push it with Ishkar...she is still hoping to make this drama KZK part 2 or KTH part 2...

I hope that all this only turns out to my fear...but still what happened today seemed to be giving different vibes...i mean why would you in a way make the audience question Ranveer's love in the way it was being sought today through those dialogues of Shikhar..

Well lets see what lies ahead..

P.S: and yes there is no comparison and it was really bad on the CVs part...i too didn't like that..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RV isn't the goody good guy. Has Shikhar been through the hell RV has? This is what's frustrating me. He has no idea and then he's questioning RV's love for Ishani.

Ekta will keep playing with our minds like this. That's what they do.

Nice post..😊 it was needed.. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am sure shikhar does not have the strength to get half the heart aches ranveer has got 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They're making even comparisons on twitter/facebook too. The CVs are stupid and dumb. So dumb that they don't realize what they're doing as we are obsessed with Ranveer and won't tolerate anyone taking his place here. Haha.
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the post ! Cross posting from other thread -
----
The Shikhar and RV scenes were really good today.. the way RV told him about his love was heartbreaking .. but in the end he is under illusion of Ish's mistakes.. otherwise it was very heartfelt

Shikhar had better dialogs and very apt ones ! He also acted well.. Liked the way he taunted him on not eating mithai.. It was obvious to him that RV meant to save him but was blinded by his anger and ego.. he really showed good understanding today.. I hope he nudges RV to see the light !!

Great going guys !! 👍🏼 After a long time we are getting to see some good man to man scene
----

I agree with you that Shikhar does not know what all Ranveer has gone through for Ishani's love. But that does not mean that Shikhar is not genuine. CVs are definitely making Ranveer more negative right now with all his anger, hatred and inability to see thru Ishani because of the way she has treated him..

Whereas Shikhar is all fresh and starting from scratch , he is definitely being portrayed in a positive light. But I think it is good to have such a character who holds mirror to RV.. and is genuinely loving Ishani. I think CVs are purposely showing him as a good guy because he would be the one giving up on his love in this track once he knows that Ish loves Ranveer. 😭

Ranveer is geoing to repent all his actions big-time once he learns the truth. I have said many times in other threads too that he is going to need some serious redemption from all his mistakes and craziness.. I just hope that they don't drive him to a serious nutcase end in WH way.. 😭😡

On other thought, both the actors really acted well today.. Shakti has mastered the art of playing khunnas with pathos undertones. Shikhar was calm and steady with confidence in his love. !

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
matsh, isn't that sad that it's Ranveer again who'll be suffering more once he finds out about Ishani's sacrifices? He no matter what is doing or saying right now can never see her in pain and once the truth of her sacrifices unveils he'd be regretting badly. There was a time in the hatred track where I wanted him to reflect on his actions and regret but now I only want him to think over his actions.