He Carries Her in His Name :')

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh ye of little faith, the creatives seem to be saying. Now now, here's some amazingly obvious symbolism and ye shall restore lost faith.
Oh my!

What an episode! First. New Montage! All three look amazing. Love loveee! 

Now.

Sexayh beast with that haircut, Faru approves! Oh the scene of him throwing his phone and the driver's funny lines! And and and. Did y'all notice that the caller id is 'New Sanam'. It actually appears that way. This has got me thinking. Didn't Sanam 2 herself gave the phone to him. So did she save her own name as New Sanam! Hmm...I'm guessing it's Aahil's own phone. I'd totally peg him to save her name that way.

Anyway! Bye bye phone bye bye New Sanam! Out of sight, out of mind. 

But of course Sanam 2 has plans of her own. Happy to see Saif back. But for now just as Aahil has said bye bye to the phone...so bye bye Sanam 2 (and Saif). Coz well I'm moving on to...

Next symbolism. Most obvious! 

At the receptionist counter, I just knew it. I so had it coming. Just I as I see them drinking from the glasses. And was pleasantly proven right! 

He drank from her cup. Oh classic classic! Creatives pulled a classic one. And Aahil went all, well it's too late, peeliya maine. Oh the punjabi speaking driver is so entertaining today! Shadi Nikah all that talk. Hayyyeee. 

Then.

And even bigger symbolism. And this time. It's just telling too! Sahil. Aahil doesn't want to risk getting himself found, he thinks of a way to change his name. He's already written Ahil...he thinks and thinks...and just like it's the most natural thing to do, he adds the S to his name. For now, only he has the full memory of Sanam and Aahil of everything that they once were; thus, it's only poetic that he carries the name too. Idk about you guys. This is a great touch. And I like my interpretation too. Kinda proud of it too! I mean. He's Sahil. Wow. I can totally appreciate the symbolism here.

There, the creatives pretty much sealing the deal? Again they chant, oh ye of... ;)

Moving yet on. Yes, I've only just started really. 

After all the above, and continuing from three episodes now...

The feels the pull. And junoon playing throughout episode too. Jannat gets pulled and finds herself (again) walking towards a direction even she has no control of...as if in trance. 

And more and more feels. I half expected a song to be played too! I mean...After getting Teri meri and tujhme rab dikhta hai you can't blame me now can you! I mean these two are in my top 10 fav romantic clichd choice of songs. If you can only guess the song I was pretty sure they'd be playing...take a wild guess. It's super obvious a choice. Yes they've used it on AsYa before (twice too) and like on just about every other tv couple! Yes. Wohi. That very song.

And then. Coming out of trance, Jannat follows Shaad back in to their room. She tells him how she's feeling strong emotions. Koi apna.

I love how Shaad then tells her *while he's on his knees* that all else shouldn't matter. Only he does. For Jannat, the only haqeeqat is him. Hmm. Yes, yes I know I know, why would he say that right? But for once take a step back and just appreciate the sheer drama quotient of this very scene. And of that dialogue. Gang. Try decoding. And yes, he too talked about khwab and haqeeqat. Again, gang. What say! I can't be the only one that has an interpretation. Oh Shaad. Will it come biting him. Hmm. Khwab ho tum ya koi haqeeqat... *I love Dev Anand* *sorry, random heee*

Next symbolism. The shawl. #Nuffsaid *in other words, pretty self explanatory ;)* And really how hot are these three. Jannat absolutely gorgeous in the green suit. And Shaad dapper dapper in that green leather jacket. And sexayh beast. He's got them layers! And yep black leather jacket too! And now draped around his neck, the shawl.

Okayh that's all. Wait.  That's all? 

Nope. There's more. The very thing that made us put the entire episode to the back seat.

Yes.

Precap. First I thought they just combined both rooms into one frame...but! She's actually in the same room as he is. And palms raised to make dua. And it was like deja vu. From a time a lil while back. Even then, Aahil was mumbling in his sleep, having a nightmare and now too he's mumbling, calling Sanam in his slumber state. Sanam? And just as then someone held his hand, this time too there's a hand holding him. Sanam?

And then there's that other time. When she's in a slumber, scared, and he held her hand. 

Thanks for reading! 

Farz ⭐️

P/s This truly is an outdoor hits and misses, with the addition of a beautiful backdrop and new suits! Can't wait for moreee! 

P/p/s Speaking of songs, I don't think they've ever used Raabta in QH, have they? No. This wasn't the song I was talking about earlier. But yep. Also a number in the list. Along with mere haath mein tera haath ho...wow. This is actually pretty apt. Wow. I take back tum hi ho this is the one they should be playing. 

P/p/p/s Did I just gave away the song. Yes I did. 

P4/s CVs. Oh you. Pulling all kinds of strings and chords. Lucky you I happen to love.

Edited by farz_parachute - 8 years ago
He carries HER in HIS name! OH MY. OH MY. You say such nicest of the things! I don't even wanna read the whole post, I was too overwhelmed. HER in HIS NAME :'))
All the symbolisms. Drink. Shawl. Tomorrow, hand holding. It got me back to the time when HE saved her and SHE was calling his name. This time its the turnaround,. Who knows this might be "the night" for HER this time ;)

Haqeeqat aur Khwab. Clear symbolims. She is living a "khwab" right now. Haqeeqat is awaiting her, which is EVEN BETTER than "khwab" 
Beautiful post, Farrz! ❤️ It' sooo good to read your thoughtful posts all over again! Haayyee 🤗
In in a heavy dreamland after seeing the episode and precap! GOD!  

EEENNKK.. So damn excited !! 

The name! That name was the best part. <3 The shawl, seeking each other secretly, her praying silently.. All so beautifully done. I'm loving the scenes so much! ❤️

Awesome post, My Darling Farz 🤗 You're missed! <3

Omg !Do I love your reviews or what!
Its so true ! Its all so clichee but idc I loove it! 

I laughed out loud at how you mention them: Jannat, Shaad and Sexayh beast LOL! Love it!

First of all. He shouldnt be unbuttoning his jacket while walking. It distracts from whatever he is saying. And yay he has his hopelessLover-haircut back

He IS Sahil. Thats EPIC Haayye!

How he drank from the glass and was like O_O. As if he knew the taste! If only he wld realise omg. Later on again with the scarf. He knows the scent.
And when she peeped into the room ! I dunno but that was hot. 
Shaad bby is gonna lose her so bad. 

The precap!  They are in the same bedroom and the lights are off :O 

Ps.
I knew you meant tum hi ho I knew it! But come on thats so my Asads song. But I cld make an exception for Sexayh Beast. maybe. 

Muah!
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

He carries HER in HIS name! OH MY. OH MY. You say such nicest of the things! I don't even wanna read the whole post, I was too overwhelmed. HER in HIS NAME :'))
All the symbolisms. Drink. Shawl. Tomorrow, hand holding. It got me back to the time when HE saved her and SHE was calling his name. This time its the turnaround,. Who knows this might be "the night" for HER this time ;)

Haqeeqat aur Khwab. Clear symbolims. She is living a "khwab" right now. Haqeeqat is awaiting her, which is EVEN BETTER than "khwab" 

So fitting too huh! Ship name is so in!

@bold Thank you thank you! 
Edited by farz_parachute - 8 years ago
Farz  I thought we would get an episode guide, but instead got a better one🤗 - A symbolism guide.
A symbolism filled episode, with some beautiful background, and equally beautiful actors.  
After a long time, had a smile while watching a QH episode, beginning with the montage. What a lovely montage. 🥳
But Symbolisms and Montage both speak different things. Lets see how the story speaks.

Shaad - Honestly, there was no need for that Haqeeqat dialog. He could've told her not to stress herself since doc has advised her complete rest. There was no need to brush off her prenominitions. Since all her previous ones have been proved right, be it Misbah or Sk. 
But, yes, the more he is going to fall for her, the more its gonna be difficult for him when she regains her memory. Just hoping CVs don't butcher him the way they have done with all the other characters. 

What's in a name?

I say "Everything😆"

and then stand corrected by Willy 😛" That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Originally posted by JShukla

What's in a name?

I say "Everything😆"

and then stand corrected by Willy 😛" That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

You said it Juhi! You said it. 😛👏
faru 
i saw the episode only now and wow what a guide by you ! i guess the only one on the forum who can happily gush over all three and make a post ! yes count me in ...both SB and BB rocks and how !
full on drama nd the baap of all hit and miss is here ! it can be a guide for hit and miss ! and all of them are giving goosebumps !
lovely track 

Farzu beautiful post full on with symbolisms just like the epi ...
The epi was very nice ... right from a beautiful montage every scene was very well done ...
Beautiful costumes for jannat ...and jacket clad shaad and Aahil with picturesque backgrounds ...  make it very pleasing to the eye 😳

Aahil using the pseudo name saahil (cvs have an eye here😆)
... drinking from Jannat's cup ... wearing the shawl ... depicting Aahil's pull towards jannat was shown well .. even jannat doesn't understand what's pulling her towards an unknown man, she feels one of her own is somewhere near by but Shaad tells her that's a dream and he is the reality ... now what is the dream and what is the reality time will tell... 

Meanwhile s2 and Saif playing games of love ... S2 thought she got all the money but looks like aahil emptied the accounts before he left...nice smart move ... poor Saif has to give back all his gifts and put back all the pieces of clothes he removed 😆