Some pics from today's episode - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
LOL Sukhs, maybe they did. Maybe not.
Nahinnn!

I refuse to believe that they did something...mein aise kaise maan lo they did something. Mujhe saboot chahiye. I want to be an eye witness ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

they really need to give us solid dose of luv shuv before ronnie uncle enters with his photus ðŸ˜†...

nachiket is not going to come back coz of nishi...i do not think it will happen even last time he came back only when he heard ragini is married and not for the wedding...as aagham said..only ragini has the power to change his decision...so this time too it has to be ragini that will get him from Amrika To Krishnakunj...poor karam dimpy again will shift with their blankets to the balcony to accommodate the free loaders ðŸ˜†

or the other person who can get him back is super nanni..maybe it wil lbe her last wish to see nachiket
she was looking super pretty yaaa... thanksss for the pic... Aww i love neira 😳
Originally posted by metoyou

Nahinnn!

I refuse to believe that they did something...mein aise kaise maan lo they did something. Mujhe saboot chahiye. I want to be an eye witness ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
the saboot lies in NB ka pitara...where she has hidden all the good stuff thanks to her editing genius ðŸ˜†

PK is looking so so pretty..not that she did not before but now ragini  is simply glowing ,blushing and so much at peace...truly ,completely in love...haiii
Originally posted by sun29

the saboot lies in NB ka pitara...where she has hidden all the good stuff thanks to her editing genius ðŸ˜†

Agree Sun. She keeps all the saboots there ... pretty kanjis !

God, the team really does';t think of anything new. 
Originally posted by sun29

they really need to give us solid dose of luv shuv before ronnie uncle enters with his photus ðŸ˜†...

nachiket is not going to come back coz of nishi...i do not think it will happen even last time he came back only when he heard ragini is married and not for the wedding...as aagham said..only ragini has the power to change his decision...so this time too it has to be ragini that will get him from Amrika To Krishnakunj...poor karam dimpy again will shift with their blankets to the balcony to accommodate the free loaders ðŸ˜†

or the other person who can get him back is super nanni..maybe it wil lbe her last wish to see nachiket

He will come back for Ragini only dekhna.. 
fultoo filmy ðŸ˜†
I will survive this if they don't marry anybody else