yup i like him frm MJHT days
Yeah I just love this guy. 
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by nikitaloveu

totally agree with u shikhar is right
 πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Dear angeela, in your post you have made certain points and to be brutally honest all are silly and naive. Why?
You say Shikhar knows Ishani for a while only and trusts her more than Ranveer- I suggest you to watch the episodes before this track and even the end of this track. You'd get your answer.
You'd realize the amount of love and trust Ranveer has and how badly it is Ishani who has broken that trust.
Ranveer is not dumb. He is going through the worst hell possible at the moment.

Anyway, not scrutinizing every point of your post because all of them require to be corrected. You seem to be new viewer and if you have seen the show from the start I advise you watch it again because your post literally fails to see Ranveer.

With each episode passing I want someone to slap Shikhar. This guy knows nothing about Ranveer and judges him like he's a God! Does Shikhar, and for that matter all of you calling Ranveer's love "fake", know that Ranveer has loved Ishani since he was a kid- a 9 years old boy? Do you all know he absolutely sacrificed himself when he made Ishani fall for someone else? Do you people know how badly Ishani hurt him post the first leap and he still kept loving her with his bleeding heart? Do you people know he almost got killed when he thought she had never loved him at all(which proved he cannot exist without her)? Do people you know he never believed Ishani had killed someone and still decided to get her back once he found her alive? Do you people realize he's doing his hardest to believe he can live without Ishani and go on with life without her but he's actually failing? Do you people know it's Ishani who did not trust him enough? Do you people know it's Ishani who hurt him to the worst despite knowing how badly it affects him?

Ranveer isn't a God and things affect him exactly the same way they affect others. Better Shikhar stops making judgement on his love and start understanding Ishani loves Ranveer (oh, yeah! He understands Ishani but doesn't understand she loves Ranveer madly; what an understanding)πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ.

weldone elvish th x for the postπŸ‘
Originally posted by agneela

Yeah I just love this guy. 
   :)
πŸ‘ Today's episode made me hate RV even more.
Hi guys I'm  Anam I also want ishkar to get married. Ishkar have a good understanding. In Ishani's bad times Shikar suppourted her as a true friend. Edited by Arjittaneja_fan - 8 years ago