Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I dun like Shikar at all w ISHANNI and he better not get married to ishanni honestly all be so MADD! THIS SHOW CAN ON #1 ONLY CUZ OF ISHVEER!
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Me too totally agree , actually you told my mind ๐Ÿ‘
I mean Angeleena  I am with you , love a person 18 long years and can't read her mind . 
 More annoying left her to die on top now she wants to live wnt to disturb her . Why can't this RV the great leave my Ishani alone. 
 Shiker at least bring smile on her face๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 years ago
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: agneela

I dont know how many of you will agree with me but Shikhar was right today telling RV that if he really loved her, he would never think Ishani was wrong. Shikhar has known Ishani only for a few weeks, but he knows her more than RV does and he fell in love with the lady who lost the suppport of her family, who is not financially stable, who stayed in jail for months for killing someone (it was never legally proved that she was innocent), who doesn't even wear make up๐Ÿ˜‰or stylish clothes. Whereas RV loved Ishani when she was perfect from every side (I am not saying that RV loved her for her wealth, he truly loves Ishani we all know that). But what I am trying to say is, Shikhar's love is really unconditional. Ishani never told Shikhar that she didn't do any crime or she was innocent. In fact Shikhar read her mind without knowing her for years like RV. But if we talk about RV, he has known her for years, how come he never thought that there could be some reason behind Ishani acting like this, we can easily tell whether a person is pretending/acting/lying if we have known them for years. But here Shikhar trusts Ishani blindly in spite of knowing so many negative things about her, even he saw how rudely she treated Ranveer and talked like a selfish woman, also he didn't listen when RV was saying bad things about her. Love is all about trust and faith. RV failed to prove that. Did you guys notice how Shikhar finds out when Ishani is sad, specially on yesterday's episode and right at that moment he brought smile on her face. That's the kind of love every girl wants. RV couldn't even remember Ishani's tears when he was being taken to the hospital. RV doesn't know Ishani at all. he is a dumb lover to be honest. And if this serial wasn't all about Ishveer, I would definitely want Shikhar and Ishani to be together. Even if CVs get them married, I would be more happy.

Dear angeela, in your post you have made certain points and to be brutally honest all are silly and naive. Why?
You say Shikhar knows Ishani for a while only and trusts her more than Ranveer- I suggest you to watch the episodes before this track and even the end of this track. You'd get your answer.
You'd realize the amount of love and trust Ranveer has and how badly it is Ishani who has broken that trust.
Ranveer is not dumb. He is going through the worst hell possible at the moment.

Anyway, not scrutinizing every point of your post because all of them require to be corrected. You seem to be new viewer and if you have seen the show from the start I advise you watch it again because your post literally fails to see Ranveer.

With each episode passing I want someone to slap Shikhar. This guy knows nothing about Ranveer and judges him like he's a God! Does Shikhar, and for that matter all of you calling Ranveer's love "fake", know that Ranveer has loved Ishani since he was a kid- a 9 years old boy? Do you all know he absolutely sacrificed himself when he made Ishani fall for someone else? Do you people know how badly Ishani hurt him post the first leap and he still kept loving her with his bleeding heart? Do you people know he almost got killed when he thought she had never loved him at all(which proved he cannot exist without her)? Do people you know he never believed Ishani had killed someone and still decided to get her back once he found her alive? Do you people realize he's doing his hardest to believe he can live without Ishani and go on with life without her but he's actually failing? Do you people know it's Ishani who did not trust him enough? Do you people know it's Ishani who hurt him to the worst despite knowing how badly it affects him?

Ranveer isn't a God and things affect him exactly the same way they affect others. Better Shikhar stops making judgement on his love and start understanding Ishani loves Ranveer (oh, yeah! He understands Ishani but doesn't understand she loves Ranveer madly; what an understanding).
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Dear angeela, in your post you have made certain points and to be brutally honest all are silly and naive. Why?
You say Shikhar knows Ishani for a while only and trusts her more than Ranveer- I suggest you to watch the episodes before this track and even the end of this track. You'd get your answer.
You'd realize the amount of love and trust Ranveer has and how badly it is Ishani who has broken that trust.

Anyway, not scrutinizing every point of your post because all of them require to be corrected. You seem to be new viewer and if you have seen the show from the start I advise you watch it again because your post literally fails to see Ranveer.

With each episode passing I want someone to slap Shikhar. This guy knows nothing about Ranveer and judges him like he's a God! Does Shikhar, and for that matter all of you calling Ranveer's love "fake", know that Ranveer has loved Ishani since he was a kid- a 9 years old boy? Do you all know he absolutely sacrificed himself when he made Ishani fall for someone else? Do you people know how badly Ishani hurt him post the first leap and he still kept loving her with his bleeding heart? Do you people know he almost got killed when he thought she had never loved him at all(which proved he cannot exist without her)? Do people you know he never believed Ishani had killed someone and still decided to get her back once he found her alive? Do you people realize he's doing his hardest to believe he can live without Ishani and go on with life without her but he's actually failing? Do you people know it's Ishani who did not trust him enough? Do you people know it's Ishani who hurt him to the worst despite knowing how badly it affects him?

Ranveer isn't a God and things affect him exactly the same way they affect others. Better Shikhar stops making judgement on his love and start understanding Ishani loves Ranveer (oh, yeah! He understands Ishani but doesn't understand she loves Ranveer madly; what an understanding).

Well said evlish..just like shikar here some new viewers are just giving statements abt ranveer's love without having any knowledge of his past. U people just know that he loves her from 15 years but u don't know what all sacrifices he has made for his love. If u think shikar loves her n understands her more than RV do..it's good let's wait n watch how much he understands her.  I hope soon he will understand her love for Ranveer. 

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Elvish,  well said... 
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i wamt to c only ishkar...
Mariazinha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

But RV has known Ishani for years. He should be able to tell whether Ishani is in pain or sorrow, whether she is lying or acting. Edited by Mariazinha - 8 years ago
bhavisweet thumbnail
ya agree with u

n shikhar is completely right... i really like his acting
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maria, your statement is no excuse of proving Ranveer's love is not true or Kal ka chora Shikhar should get the girl. Ranveer isn't a robot who has his trust and love inserted in him as a part of programme and is never meant to get affected. If Ranveer should see through her and understand her so should Ishani because she's the root cause of all this.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well said EH ๐Ÿ‘ Thank you so much ๐Ÿค—