Posted: 8 years ago
I dont know how many of you will agree with me but Shikhar was right today telling RV that if he really loved her, he would never think Ishani was wrong. Shikhar has known Ishani only for a few weeks, but he knows her more than RV does and he fell in love with the lady who lost the suppport of her family, who is not financially stable, who stayed in jail for months for killing someone (it was never legally proved that she was innocent), who doesn't even wear make up ๐Ÿ˜‰ or stylish clothes. But still he and his family support her like their own family member. They never feel ashamed for letting a murderer stay with them whereas Ishani's family, his brother told her to stay away. And RV loved Ishani when she was perfect from every side (I am not saying that RV loved her for her wealth, he truly loves Ishani we all know that). What I am trying to say is, Shikhar's love is really unconditional. Ishani never told Shikhar that she didn't do any crime or she was innocent. In fact Shikhar read her mind without knowing her for years like RV. But if we talk about RV, he has known her from his childhood, how come he never thought that there could be some reason behind Ishani acting like this, we can easily tell whether a person is pretending/acting/lying if we have known them for years. But here Shikhar trusts Ishani blindly in spite of knowing so many negative things about her, his feelings didn't change after knowing that Ishani is RV's ex wife. Even he saw how rudely she treated Ranveer and talked like a selfish woman, but he didn't judge her on the basis of her behavior with RV at that moment. Also he didn't listen when RV was saying bad things about her. RV couldn't change Shikhar's thoughts about her. He didn't let his love get affected by all these things. Love is all about trust and faith. RV failed to prove that. Did you guys notice how Shikhar finds out when Ishani is sad, specially on yesterday's episode and right at that moment he brought smile on her face. That's the kind of love every girl wants. When RV saw Ishani alive and had an accident, Ishani was crying so much, he saw her genuine tears with his open eyes. When Ishani started insulting him, he should have thought "Ishani was crying for me a few minutes ago, even she cried several times when she talked to me as Nirupa, there must be a reason why she is doing this to me now, I need to find out why she is pretending to be selfish, koi toh majboori hogi". But RV forgot everything. He even forgot that Falguni was murdered and if Ishani is Nirupa, then the killer must be someone else from their families. That is out of the topic though. But RV seriously doesn't know Ishani at all. he is a dumb lover to be honest. And if this serial wasn't all about Ishveer, I would definitely want Shikhar and Ishani to be together. Even if CVs get them married, I would be more happy.  Edited by agneela - 8 years ago
Originally posted by agneela

I dont know how many of you will agree with me but Shikhar was right today telling RV that if he really loved her, he would never think Ishani was wrong. Shikhar has known Ishani only for a few weeks, but he knows her more than RV does and he fell in love with the lady who lost the suppport of her family, who is not financially stable, who stayed in jail for months for killing someone (it was never legally proved that she was innocent), who doesn't even wear make up ๐Ÿ˜‰ or stylish clothes. Whereas RV loved Ishani when she was perfect from every side (I am not saying that RV loved her for her wealth, he truly loves Ishani we all know that). But what I am trying to say is, Shikhar's love is really unconditional. Ishani never told Shikhar that she didn't do any crime or she was innocent. In fact Shikhar read her mind without knowing her for years like RV. But if we talk about RV,he has known her for years, how come he never thought that there could be some reason behind Ishani acting like this, we can easily tell whether a person is pretending/acting/lying if we have known them for years. But here Shikhar trusts Ishani blindly where he only knew bad things about Ishani, even he saw how rudely Ishani treated Ranveer, also he didn't listen to RV when he was saying bad things about her. Love is all about trust and faith. RV failed to prove that. Did you guys notice how Shikhar finds out when Ishani is sad, specially on yesterday's episode and right at that moment he brought smile on her face. That's the kind of love evrry girl wants. RV couldn't even remember Ishani's tears when he was being taken to the hospital. RV doesn't know Ishani at all. he is a dumb lover to be honest. And if this serial wasn't all about Ishveer, I would definitely want Shikhar and Ishani to be together. Even if CVs get them married, I would be more happy. 
I totally agree with you Agneela. You just spoke my mind. I really love Ishkar more than Ishveer now. Your post shows all the reasons behind that.
Ekta's serials are almost same and in most of her serials, the lead actor actress get married to someone else. So I think Ishkar marriage wil really take place. Who knows. I would love to see them together.
Nice post...Shikhar's love towards Ishani is so genuine ..their bonding is based on trust, faith, understanding and care for each other
Originally posted by well-wisher

Nice post...Shikhar's love towards Ishani is so genuine ..their bonding is based on trust, faith, understanding and care for each other
Yeah exactly. I pray and hope that RV gets to know Ishani's truth after Ishkar marriage. I want him to feel guilty.
Originally posted by Mariazinha

Ekta's serials are almost same and in most of her serials, the lead actor actress get married to someone else. So I think Ishkar marriage wil really take place. Who knows. I would love to see them together.
You are right. I really want this to happen.
RV's dumbness is annoying me. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by agneela

You are right. I really want this to happen.
Ishani will get more love and respect from Shikhar and his family. Being with RV will only give her pain.
Agree with u 
Shikar love is unconditional n he trust n respect ishani a lot ...
If ishkar will get married ..it will be nice ...
Here shikar family his mom dad n his sis ..everyone loves n respect ishani ...
But 
In rv family .. She never got so much respect ...
Ishani deserves a respectful life ...
Shikar n his family knew ishani was in jail for murder case ...but also they respect love n trust her ...
If ishani marries shikar ...she will live respectful n happy life ...
Baa is correct in her decision 
Originally posted by Mariazinha

I think too thus time ishkar will get married๐Ÿ˜Š