India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Free Entry!!

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Both Roshni and Sid got free entry passes into each other's house. Sid is using his sasudad to enter his sasural and on the other side through beeji's help roshni got entry into her sasural. Wink I have a feeling that roshni will keep working under beeji even after the party until DD finds out the truth. This track is full of entertainment, which will later turn into a sad track.Cry Though I'm enjoying this track because we got the old charm back also the nok jok between sass and jamai. You gotta admit that after SidNi, sass and jamai Jodi is the best.Big smile . I'm sure it won't take long for Sid to fix his sasudad's problem. Eventually he will open DD's eyes and DD and shiv will reunite. But how long will this hide and seek between SidNi will go on?Cry They need to have a proper conversation and reunite soon. Please CVs reunite SidNi. Can't wait anymore!

Edited by paru10 - 07 May 2015 at 12:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Srivani06stephie34rosesidniafghangirlskinnypalasyaarshilovermadhuhariniYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
copying my comment from another post
i loved the 200th episode
good that they dedicated it to sid dd
if they keep us giving such scenes
then it will be a real treat for us
the small sidni scene was touching
loved the dialogs sid was given
absolute;y hilarious 
awesome review 

Srivani06 Senior Member
Srivani06
Srivani06

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
feeling the same Confused
and saas-jamai jodi is always the bestThumbs Up
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Ya, now even after the divorce SidNi would be 24 X 7 around each otherWink So, I don't mind the status of their relationLOL... I don't think they have any problem with each other but they will remarry only when either the family problems are solved or something big happensConfused
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Ya, now even after the divorce SidNi would be 24 X 7 around each otherWink So, I don't mind the status of their relationLOL... I don't think they have any problem with each other but they will remarry only when either the family problems are solved or something big happensConfused

The family problems will never be solved untill  the end of the show. And i don't wanna wait till the end of the show to see SidNi remarriage. It would be a torture for us!Cry
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
both r like competing each other like who can make better excuse to come each other's homeLOL
But forgotten that, when sasudad's secret out, he work in patel's house over & when Beeji's funny fracture period over, Roshni would be not needed to be a care-taker anymoreCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top