Begu Sarai
Begu Sarai

Today Episode 7/05/2015

RobertPattinson Senior Member
RobertPattinson
RobertPattinson

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Today episode was a good episode ! 

It began with Binidya with her usual antics which helping her win over the thakur family 

- then we had priyom and poonam friendship moments , and you can see the changes in poonam becoming more confident, and even priyom likes this new poonam 
cant wait see a more confident poonam and lakhan interactions 

- Then came Lakhan who for me was the star of the episode 

I understand now , why he was called khartnak Lakhan !! as he is proving that is very dangerous 
Rekha wanting to fix lakhan marriage with someone else was a blow to lakhan , and he clearly made it clear to rekha that dont come between him and poonam , even rekha is shocked with lakhan behaviour as she says she cant seem burning from within 

From the past episodes , The Cv have started to show how much lakhan is affected by his relationship with poonam breaking , its driving him to destructive  mood. 

You can clearly see how hurt he is with his relationship breaking with poonam , to be some extent it shows the feeling he has for poonam which are bottled up 

the precap - was priyom and poonam getting in trouble by the teacher for coming late , and teacher telling poonam she cant sing 
btw i cant wait for poonam to sing - and lakhan reaction 

who knows what the cv are planning Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pramilakarandeNitya_Sureshmai_manmauji_BleuNoir_beatsdongandy

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i actually loved tonight's episode.specially laakhan's portion.they actually after a long long^infinity showed laakhan in a proper way.n i agree today he is the star for sure ;) got some dialgs from him as well.really something new other than prinam.today's episode was indeed good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinson

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Yest epi is like a fresh air in crap..laakhiya is star of yest epi... khatrnak.laakhan..
Best dialogue- poonam.ko 2 take ki mat boliye... and i still cant believe that he is on my screen more tgn 2 min... yesss i m waitng for these kind of epi...

& poonam laakhan face off ka wait pta nhi kb khatm hoga as 1 more triangle as per latest news.. its too much.. already 1 triangle not getting space & 1 more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RobertPattinson

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
aaj ka episode dekh mera haal kuch aisa thaDancingDancingDancing...
                             1st toh ye dekh k achha lagaa ki badi amma n maya totally dumb nahi hain,specially badi amma ko bindiya raani pr full doubt hai,but usne abhi jo achhayi ka chola pahna hai,iski wajah se wo thodi dilemma me hain aur maya bhi as a wife usse bilkul naa pasand karti hai bt apne bachhe ki jaan bachane ki khatir uski ahshaanmand bhi haiOuch...khir bindiya raani ka drama toh chalta rahega aur usse dekhna humari majboori hai,kyoki show me ''JORU'' wahi hai,jo thakur family me bhoochaal layegi..Approve pri n punnu k relationship ki gaddi dosti se dheere-2 aage badh rahi hai,jiska ahsaas unhe bhi nahi hai,aaj ek baar fir pri ne prove kiya ki wo dil ka bahut accha hai aur apne shaath-2 dusro ki takleef k baare me bhi sochta haiSmile
                               ab aate hain lakkhiya pr...haay aaj toh banda zabardast thaTongueaaj uska dialogue,attitude aur uska killer tashan dekh k toh taali bajane ka mann kar raha thaEmbarrassed( vishal is doing fab jobClapno doubt banda jaan hai show ki)..
                                             now i just hope ki show ki story interesting bani rahe,future me lakkhiya n pri ka clash dekhne layak hoga,cv plzz disappoint naa kariyega,hum jaise entertainment lovers koBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top