Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does. 

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I guess

He will get bail tomorrow sadly

And kp can says #bhairoxx
When Sanjay dutt was Jailed ...I was Happy that a celebrity is given his due Punishment...bt we did saw how he made he is period Honeymoon spot...
So yes...in Salman Case , I am not even concerned ...I Know whats gonna happen next..

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i think u didnt read yest aly's instagram updates too...

BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does.

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

Well I agree about Bhai being generous

But I won't like to comment on kp motives for supporting him

Still support for salman whatever the reason is morally and legally wrong
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

True that!! But then anyone would get terrified.. Koi accident karke police station jake bolega nahi ki boss, i just ran over a man

But yes, its was his moral responsibility to take the victim to the hospital at least.. And all that shit they told at the end about the driver... Lol :p i dont even know what to say about that.. I mean, did they really expect the judge and people to believe that.. 

In a way, im happy with the imprisonment.. But then i think the quantum of punishment is a bit harsh!

I didn't want to jump in, but would you still have the same opinion if he wasn't Salman Khan? If he was just another drunk driver who killed people?
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Rally to support a criminal? Go to hell.😡

Like this the whole world will go to hell..😆 because 90% of the country is supporting Salman. 😆Edited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: peace..

Salman Khan is a criminal, he has killed a person and injured 3 others.  Moreover he has been given d minimum of punishments he deserves under d category of offences he has done.

I wonder why these super-rich celebs are all out in support of a criminal, do they even understand wat kind of an image are they portraying in front of the general public? Wonder what makes them completely overlook the plight and suffering of the poorest of d poor!
They should atleast respect the law and better keep their mouths shut. Personally dint expect this from Karan Patel.

this is rubbish...just cause these actors love Salman Khan, they are going to rally against the judiciary system of India...

they dont deserve the adoration that we commoners give them, cause honestly they dont care about commoners
BombayTroll thumbnail
Rally for support of a convicted person

It is hilarious

I see lots of tv celebs involved

I saw a tweet by that big boss winner too haha
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well I agree about Bhai being generous

But I won't like to comment on kp motives for supporting him

Still support for salman whatever the reason is morally and legally wrong

Honestly, if he's doing this for the movie, I'd feel less bad about him. I'd know that at least he's not thinking straight because of career prospective, otherwise, it's just downright insult to the law and of course the death and misery of those who Salman ran down that day.