pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
if suyyash rai(kishwar's boyfriend) is supporting him. smh
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaimaV

Mast aadmi hai..uska FIL ka aisa taisa ho raha hai usko koyi farak hi nahi pad raha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He knows how to remain calm. Hot n cool when needed.

LOL. sorry but the whole insta issue is too petty for someone like KP to even come and intervene! these overdramatic bashers on IF and insta only take this... drag this beyond limits. its TOO petty. i dont know why suddenly LIVES depend on a shallow account, that of abhay bhaargava! πŸ€” :|
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace..

bold: seriously wen i read comments like that, i cant tell u how much my heart pains. It is the most disgusting comment i hv read in support of Salman Khan...rather it is one of d most disgusting thought i hv ever come across. If u share that mentality, i am sorry i hv nothing more to say to you.
And really..just 3 yrs of imprisonment for running over 4 people and then running away from the spot? Do u even hear what u say?

"Footpath isn't a place to sleep" it isn't my words. It is as per Indian law/universal law, do check it if you want to. Perhaps Abhijeet's dysfunctional tweets regarding this make you feel disgusted. His delusional baseless tweets did the damage. The point is if you are living in a disoriented, corrupted and distorted environment where no rule is a rule then you suddenly can not dream a surreal, fairytale treatment. When a law is broken that paves the way for the next one.

Yes, 3 yrs imprisonments are being given in numerous cases like this which is termed as palpable homicide.It's not a murder case, mind you.
Edited by RaimaV - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

wohi to me keh rahi hoonπŸ˜†

Ohk
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ranju.

This Salman verdict has become a national issue now!! I am surprised by some film feternity tweets which are so illogical just to support an actor? I felt so bad when I read Ravindra Patil story and his pictures. That man has to go through so much for saying the truth. I am sure Salman would not have suffered that much. Yes he might have done lot of thing BeingHuman after being Inhuman. Well KP wore BeingHuman band before as well so not surprised with his support for Salman. 

I totally agree with you.

Salman might be a changed person now.But he had done a mistake(actually it was a crime).Now he has been found guilty for that.So he should be punished.

Hafiz Saeed(Mumbai blast main accused) has done somany good things for the people of Pakistan.They worship him like a god. But for us he is the most wanted terrorist.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pomegranate

if suyyash rai(kishwar's boyfriend) is supporting him. smh

I did not get you sorry
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

That ravindra Patel story is tragic

He died lonely and broken

He died an alcoholic
Because he was pressurised constantly

What is the point of being human

When he could not go to meet victims

And pathetically he used being human for a lighter sentence

About him I read a long story in bollywood forum. It was so disheartening to read. Salman might be a good son, brother and friend but doesn't take away the deeds done. In a way its good that he was punished atleast others would think twice related to law matters. One should use their celebrity status for good things and not for covering up their mistakes!! 

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Sorry about that asmita

But I had to get this off my chest

No No...dont be sorry...
Infact I thanked you for this Post...

Bt this Post of your's is gonna give liberty to malign Karan and not what  You are trying to say  .
 The purpose of this Post is gonna Lost.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: commotion1

That's the point,abhay ji needed help at this moment not Salman Bhai.
Standing for right things.

OH MY GOD! hahahahahahahha
🀣 🀣 🀣
god. abhay ji, his hacked or unhacked insta, DTs comments... THIS IS SO HUGE I THINK THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END 😳
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaimaV

"Footpath isn't a place to sleep" it isn't my words. It is as per Indian law/universal law, do check it if you want to. Perhaps Abhijeet's dysfunctional tweets regarding this make you feel disgusted. His delusional baseless tweets did the damage. The point is if you are living in a disoriented, corrupted and distorted environment where no rule is a rule then you suddenly can dream a surreal, fairytale treatment.

Yes, 3 yrs imprisonments are being given in numerous cases like this which is termed as pulpable homicide.It's not a murder case, mind you.

PEOPLE SLEEP ON ROADS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO/ THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW. Just imagine urself in a situation like that, and atleast thank god for what u have.

Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago