India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Proud of kp (Page 4)

Viji15 Goldie
Viji15
Viji15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Celebs are standing by for a celeb not justice ...
I for one  respect the verdict...law should be the same for everyone...
Ok Salman bhai has done  numerous good things  since then but that doesn't mean he shouldn't serve his redemption for his mistake...Hes going to come back after 5 years...but the victim?

Seriously this is called blind love...blind support...wrong messages is what most celebs are sending not only KP...I wonder if they would still think the same if it had been their family member in the place of the victims?

Promoting the Vigils/ help organizations for Nepal victims would be a better use of their popularity...

Edited by Viji15 - 07 May 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s2397manjusha7.Ranju.sidivyapallpeace..anjsDivianTanz_Divz

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Actors think only of their frastnity

i dont agree totally agree with you about this related to this subject
not only actors but many fans and common people also supporting him
i had received message on whats up that what great thing he did to many and how he helped many people
i do agree he did good things to but if he praised by good thing than should be punish for bad things too

Hmmm ok jaya

But support for salman is disappointing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramnabni

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by commotion1

Originally posted by pomegranate

Originally posted by pomegranate

that is what I like about him, he keeps his mouth shut and does not add fuel to the fire.

Seems like divs added fuel to fire by clearing co actors name Big smile
Bhai is so cool to support another criminal bhai Embarrassed

did i say i'm ok with him supporting salman? all I said was it is a good thing he is not speaking about the instagram hacking issue, even though he has every right to get involved.

That's the point,abhay ji needed help at this moment not Salman Bhai.
Standing for right things.

It's christmas for you commotion1 as you are a fervent KP basher. LOL
Spend it in good health.ROFL

Edited by RaimaV - 07 May 2015 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPianserendipity.

starfan2 Newbie
starfan2
starfan2

How can people in india have 2 opinions about the murderer . One who made the life hell for his only eyewitness Ravindra Patil who was telling the truth .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranju.peace..Autumn.DivianTanz_Divz

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

This Salman verdict has become a national issue now!! I am surprised by some film feternity tweets which are so illogical just to support an actor? I felt so bad when I read Ravindra Patil story and his pictures. That man has to go through so much for saying the truth. I am sure Salman would not have suffered that much. Yes he might have done lot of thing BeingHuman after being Inhuman. Well KP wore BeingHuman band before as well so not surprised with his support for Salman. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammanjusha7nabniAkshatha19sidivyapallDivianTanz_Divz

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

Seriously bull-shit!
re-posting my comments from another topic:

Salman Khan is a criminal, he has killed a person and injured 3 others. Moreover he has been given d minimum of punishments he deserves under d category of offences he has done.
I wonder why these super-rich celebs are all out in support of a criminal, do they even understand wat kind of an image are they portraying in front of the general public? Wonder what makes them completely overlook the plight and suffering of the poorest of d poor!
They should atleast respect the law and better keep their mouths shut. Personally dint expect this from Karan Patel.

Well said

He could have been given 10 years

He forced his driver to commit perjury

He tried to change witness

jshree_ramnabnishravssspeace..Akshatha19DivianTanz_Divz

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

LOL what can u expect from a man who is accused of assault,who faked love for reality show?
Rich n shallow and apparently that's what make them cool Clap

It's christmas for you commotion1 as you are a fervent KP basher. LOL
Spend it in good health.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_KPian

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by peace..

Salman Khan is a criminal, he has killed a person and injured 3 others.  Moreover he has been given d minimum of punishments he deserves under d category of offences he has done.
I wonder why these super-rich celebs are all out in support of a criminal, do they even understand wat kind of an image are they portraying in front of the general public? Wonder what makes them completely overlook the plight and suffering of the poorest of the poor!
They should atleast respect the law and better keep their mouths shut. Personally dint expect this from Karan Patel.

Kinda agree and disagree at the same time. Salman is found guilty, no doubt. But he didnt get the min punishments. There are instances where ppl got at most 3 yrs imprisonment, Salman paid the price of being a celebrity. And, if we are suddenly become so "pakka" on abiding law in  a country like ours, then footpath isn't a place to sleep either. 

bold: seriously wen i read comments like that, i cant tell u how much my heart pains. It is the most disgusting comment i hv read in support of Salman Khan...rather it is one of d most disgusting thought i hv ever come across. If u share that mentality, i am sorry i hv nothing more to say to you. but still, i will.
PEOPLE SLEEP ON ROADS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO/ THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW. Just imagine urself in a situation like that, and atleast thank god for what u have.
And really..just 3 yrs of imprisonment for running over 4 people and then running away from the spot? Do u even hear what u say? Moreover did you hear the story of the eye-witness police bodyguard of his?

Edited by peace.. - 07 May 2015 at 12:37pm

banksiinabniAnnthewanjsAutumn.DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top