divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hmmm  this is not right  

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
this is small story that I had in my 6th r 7th class..

there was a poor guy.. vehicle owner hit him.. he complained to god.. why did u create wealthy ones, as they're arrogant

now this guy became rich .. he hit a poor guy with his car .. he complained to god.. why did u create these poor people, they are waste of time & space to the society

either way it wasn't his fault.. it was only the othr's fault..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayaa.m

@both bhais 
Kya baat hai aj tou barey barey logon ki liking mil rahi hai. 

Anyway kp is wrong and I can see same fan in him which I see here in this forum who have dil ka connection with their fav and whether their fav r right or wrong they will worship them so in that sense kp s extremely immature blind fan. 

However his tweet has not angered me this much as what abhijeet, farah and Ayaz wrote. Calling footpathers as dogs. Shame on the, ...height of nonsenseAngry

See, some of us are ardent fans of someone, bhai is also an ardent fan of another bhai. Basically we all are blind in love. I didn't like his taking sides but at the same time ppl (celebrity n non-celebrity) voice out their opinions, good or bad and that's the beauty of living in a democratic country.

Abhjeet is a dysfunctional fool, his tweets are so meh, bland and disgusting that it destroyed a strong point of Salman's defense case. No one will now consider it as a valid point because of Abhijeet's tweets. In a way he did an irreparable damage to Salman's possible defense at the higher court.

I personally think those tweets are acts of attention seeking, rather than a plea for Salman.

Edited by RaimaV - 07 May 2015 at 2:14pm
Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
what will happen with salman going to jail ??

not a fan of salman
well take the responsibility of the victims is what real law should have been

Salman won't end up in jail he will b roaming in and out we all know .

A rapist a murderee here gets bail and roams freely n just because its Salman khan he gets verdicted for 5 years when the victims themself wants salman out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.Akshatha19

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RollingStones

I read that they are gonna give cumulative of  both the cases punishment to him ...
Tabu, saif , sonali and salman were involved...

2 different cases.. 2 different verdicts.. that's how it should work.. 5yrs + new one...

both these cases should have had their verdict years ago... they were pretty simple cases to be frank

anjs

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by serendipity.

Originally posted by serendipity.

Originally posted by MeenaQueen

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does.

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

You really hate KP to the core and it shows. D'oh

Tomorrow if Divz tweet the same thing #SupportSalman what will you say then? Is she also trying to enter into BW? Or like always you will come up with another reason. Ohh, she is a sweetheart for doing this..

If she says this I'm gonna stop following her, stop watching YHM. Unlike blind fans, I don't believe that celebrities are untouchables.

And no, I don't 'hate' him. Hatred is a very strong emotion to feel for someone you don't even know.  I'm just not a fan.
HII Big smile
Well, then, you will be PLEASED to know, that she DOES support this hashtag Embarrassed she liked a NUMBER of pics in support of Salman Khan, and i can bet a fortune that if she were on twitter, she WOULD have supported this.
Now its different if people start tagging and bashing her... she wont do it any further, because :P obviously... but SHE DOES SUPPORT this hashtag and salman
and supporting this only means its a bit harsh on him and because we love him as a celeb, not because we are any bit of not unhappy for the victims of that accident!

Well, you probably thought that I wasn't on Instagram or Twitter before you dropped this lie, too bad!
WTH?
i mean are you even serious? you actually thought i would LIE just so i could tell a fellow DT fan something she doesnt want to hear? :|
now i dont take screenshots on every little thing i see, but LOL if i come across it again, unless she doesnt do it anymore and/or is warned... i will definitely forward it to you.

Since you JUDGED wrongly again, and accused someone, AGAIN, im not lying. i dont need to resort to cheap lies. you can close your eyes and worship and believe all you want, that wont change the truth Embarrassed sowiee Blushing :D

I checked  her likes before I said that BTW, so I know you lied, it's not an assumption. Please forward that to me, if you find those pics! And I'd be grateful. I wouldn't want to be a fan of someone who insults humanity no matter who he or she is.
yup, just to prove to you who knows i might have to stalk everyone DT follows or anyone who has tagged her, LOL because incase you dont know, if youre checking it from the 'FOLLOWING' tab in your likes, it doesnt show more than 2 hours ago's likes or at most, 3... so in that case, you have a lot of stalking to do which is very very close to impossible, so im just hoping, just so i can answer to you and prove that im not lying Embarrassed that she likes another picture again, AND im online to see that and screenshot it :P

eitherways, i dont care if you believe or not, but since you gave such a huge statement, and went to the extreme of vowing to not follow her or watch if this was the case... i thought id mention it to you, and now LOL since i dont have 'proof' you can conveniently tag me as a liar and get away with it Tongue its okay. but that doesnt change the fact that she DID like Salman Supporting pics earlier in the afternoon Embarrassed
RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

[
bold: well,  i do agree on that Smile 
But drinking and driving needs to be discouraged too, and his imprisonment sets and example for d rest.
Salman shud hv also surrendered in the beginning itself.

Btw are u a law student?And do you stay outside of India?

Agree on that. Celebs don't think rationally when it comes to law, it's not limited to India only.
And, if the celeb is as big in social status as Salman, he never will.
I reside in Dubai, had done pre-law courses/LSAT.
Hopefully, will get admission in a uni in Australia or North America as a law student, soon. Smile

peace..

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Firstly, I dono y Salman Khan and his case is being discussed in YHM forum... This is clearly against DT rules... There is BW forum for this and people can discuss about KP tweet in the twitter thread .

I was away from forum due to the constant bashing but couldn't stop myself from commenting here... Don't know Y KP alone is being picked upon.. I have seen many others doing this. And from YHM cast, i saw aly posting the same yest and even DT had liked his posts which is a way of support only.. even the small actors like the lawyer in yhm has posted this.

I know KP tweeted about the protest thing but its not him who started the protest.. The film fraternity has decided this and actors are tweeting for people to join. Ofcourse the film fraternity is going to support their superstar and its their choice. IMO this protest is something stupid.. Its upto each one's choice.. Y are we dissecting everything our actors do

Y are we judging every action from celebs.. For example, I can see salman fans supporting salman and SRK , aish, kat fans bashing him.. and tomo if SRK does something his fans will support him and Sallu fans might bash him.. No one can stop this.. And KP is being a fanboy and supporting his fav.. Remember KP is one who said No matter what i'll support KKR coz of his love for SRK.. So he's doing the same for Salman..

Its upto each individual. Being  a Salman fan i want him to be punished for his crime but i feel 5 years is a bit too harsh.. Many might feel the same and many against. But again many are jumping the gun and taking this opp to again start bashing KP.. Sigh!!

Edited by -MariaMars- - 07 May 2015 at 2:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wendy25K.S.shravani_2311sweety_10shivangi838Hayaa.mpomegranateAlu-serendipity.

Go to top