Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Proud of kp (Page 17)

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

Sallu bhai mast hai V bhai.. KP bhai totally rocks..

KP bhai is true.. verdict is so unfair.. Sallu should have got 10yrs jail term .. for trying to derail the verdict, prolong the case, misguide the court & what not..

charity services shouldn't be taken into consideration for a wrong doing.. its wrong.. if KP lent support .. just because he's a fan.. it was understandable but seriously unfair verdict ? what was the correct one ? Let away scot free .. so that more celebs can happily drive over more pedestrians & footpathers.. today they blamed for sleeping on the footpath, tomorrow they will blame for walking or even standing on the footpath.

Wah Bhai

Aapne to dusra angle nikal diya

Kp Bhai ka yeh matlab tha

Kya baat hai

And yes

That unfair judgement thing is howlarious

How can you say it is unfair

When you made driver commit perjury

Aur Bhai

Main to kehta hoon

Footpath ko hi jail bhejo

Baat khatam

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsserious

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

Ya coz I dont think we can change any other person's opinion right or wrong. The only opinion one can change is Our own.

Yeah Meghz...Everyone is entitled to their Opinion...and that's what even Leo ment , He was just stating what He felt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Originally posted by Panoramic

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Very apt post!

Yes im a kp fan...I just love his work n his acting...that's it!

This all #beingwithSalman is Not very surprising for me...as from ages we have seen how these celebrity life is...wen it comes to co stars n same profession ppl they tend to support them either they right or wrong...

we should not worship celebs.!

As fans we keep giving them benefit of doubt. We keep thinking they might have been framed or whatever. Maybe we get influenced by their larger than life image onscreen.

Watch their acts and leave it at that. none of them r inspirational! Yes its a brutal truth...ppl should never idolize them imo... !

I somewhere agree that Salman gets punishment but that Juvenile who did that crime with the bad intentions will be out in dec , sajjan Kumar , Tytler are still roaming free after killing thousands of Sikhs with the intentions of killing them

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmy hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair.

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.!

Agree with the first part of the comment

About the second part

Ppl accused of riots roaming free

Well two wrongs don't make a right

You can compare

Yes justice won't be complete by jailing an actor

But this is all about how they have tried to misled a situation

They made a driver commit perjury

Thru drove constable to his death

If he had surrendered

He would have been out

You misunderstood my post.

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Im not saying salman shouldn't be punished just becoz others criminals r roaming free!</font>

Im trying to say punishing Salman is not a reason enough to repose faith in judiciary.

That is an interesting point

But anyway this post was about kp supporting a wrong thing

Panoramic

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Very apt post!

Yes im a kp fan...I just love his work n his acting...that's it!

This all #beingwithSalman is Not very surprising for me...as from ages we have seen how these celebrity life is...wen it comes to co stars n same profession ppl they tend to support them either they right or wrong...

we should not worship celebs.!

As fans we keep giving them benefit of doubt. We keep thinking they might have been framed or whatever. Maybe we get influenced by their larger than life image onscreen.

Watch their acts and leave it at that. none of them r inspirational! Yes its a brutal truth...ppl should never idolize them imo... !

I somewhere agree that Salman gets punishment but that Juvenile who did that crime with the bad intentions will be out in dec , sajjan Kumar , Tytler are still roaming free after killing thousands of Sikhs with the intentions of killing them

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmy hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair.

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.!

Agree with the first part of the comment

About the second part

Ppl accused of riots roaming free

Well two wrongs don't make a right

You can compare

Yes justice won't be complete by jailing an actor

But this is all about how they have tried to misled a situation

They made a driver commit perjury

Thru drove constable to his death

If he had surrendered

He would have been out

You misunderstood my post.

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">Im not saying salman shouldn't be punished just becoz others criminals r roaming free!</font>

Im trying to say punishing Salman is not a reason enough to repose faith in judiciary.

Agreed to what u said but still Salman Khan case kinda shows that rich cant get off easily with few things in life. Life is quite unfair for poor, maybe our judiciary will not be unbiased but somewhere its going in the right direction.

Panoramic

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by peace..

I am not a law student, but as a human being i can definitely judge the right and wrong and who deserves what.
India is one of the poorest countries in the world with a high degree of  income inquality, add to that the massive population below the poverty line.  The welfare and upliftment of the poor is one hurculean task for d government, and i agree a lot of inefficiencies need to be resolved as regards transfer of resources to the poor. So government is to be blamed too and I agree it is a combined failure.  But that does not reduce the severity of the crime that Salman has done..moreover d way he has treated the eye-witness body guard of his is such a  shame, and also no significant compensation seems to hv been transferred to the victims by him( i know there is some amount stuck up wid d government because of some dispute, but  considering Salman is a multi-millionare, he cud hv done a lot more)

A separate case can be opened for harassing the eyepwitness and derailing the process. But I doubt the court will do it coz it's own system is involved in this. See, again the paradox of distorted, disoriented, and corrupted environment comes into play.

That's why I said a wise judiciary system would have fined him heavily and ordered him a very long time (years) community services related to homeless people. And, a healthy part of the hefty fine should have gone to the families of dead and injured people. It could have been fruitful in both ways. Giving imprisonment is not the only punishment, you see.

bold: well,  i do agree on that Smile 
But drinking and driving needs to be discouraged too, and his imprisonment sets and example for d rest.
Salman shud hv also surrendered in the beginning itself.

Btw are u a law student?And do you stay outside of India?

Edited by peace.. - 07 May 2015 at 1:55pm

RaimaVAkshatha19

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Classic Example we have is Srini's Case...LOL
How these Elite ppl goes scott free...
RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Just cause some person is sleeping on a footpath that doesn't belong to him, doesn't mean one can kill him n go scot free...
No matter how you put it, footpath dweller isnt harming anyone, n he is a citizen of the country, he owns the footpath as much as any other citizen

Yes he is harming. He is harming himself and he's putting his life at stake. If that person doesn't sleep on that footpath beside a road, the "killing" thing will not happen in the first place.
As a citizen, he owns the footpath as long as he's a pedestrian. If he's planning to sleep over there, then he doesn't.

That's why this sort of case falls under the category of palpable homicide, not a murder case.

K.S.peace..

commotion1 Senior Member
commotion1
commotion1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by commotion1

LOL what can u expect from a man who is accused of assault,who faked love for reality show?
Rich n shallow and apparently that's what make them cool Clap

It's christmas for you commotion1 as you are a fervent KP basher. LOL
Spend it in good health.ROFL

And it must be summer vacation for u to sit and defend Bhai and his support for criminal bhai Embarrassed
Keep lots of liquid in case u need Big smile

Go to top