Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Proud of kp (Page 15)

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

Originally posted by serious

yes its an unfair verdict agree KP saab.. Sallu should have gotten 10yrs imprisonment .. for trying to derail the case, misguide the case & what not...
absolutely! Clap

How could the court do it? The judiciary system itself was involved in this process. See again same old things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

Originally posted by RollingStones

Originally posted by --Megha--

Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

Megha toh serious Ho Gayiii...Ouch

Its a serious issue so obviously I will b serious about it- cant make jovial posts when ppl have died, cant make mockery of that.

arerere...U misunderstood me...

My comment was for ur second para...abt advise to Actors...and not abt the Case..my mistake I should have quoted properly

Edited by RollingStones - 07 May 2015 at 1:42pm

--Megha--

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i'm not happy that he is supporting salman but not surprised
dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

i know there are many kp fan & there are many salman fans which more then kp & i am also 1 of them but satya mev jayte...do whatever any1 want to do  but no 1 can chage truth...Smile
serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Sallu bhai mast hai V bhai.. KP bhai totally rocks..

KP bhai is true.. verdict is so unfair.. Sallu should have got 10yrs jail term .. for trying to derail the verdict, prolong the case, misguide the court & what not..

charity services shouldn't be taken into consideration for a wrong doing.. its wrong.. if KP lent support .. just because he's a fan.. it was understandable but seriously unfair verdict ? what was the correct one ? Let away scot free .. so that more celebs can happily drive over more pedestrians & footpathers.. today they blamed for sleeping on the footpath, tomorrow they will blame for walking or even standing on the footpath.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rambanksiimanjusha7Wings-of-Firepeace..RollingStones--Megha--Hayaa.mpomegranateBadtameez_DilDivianTanz_Divz

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by MeenaQueen

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does.

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

You really hate KP to the core and it shows. D'oh

Tomorrow if Divz tweet the same thing #SupportSalman what will you say then? Is she also trying to enter into BW? Or like always you will come up with another reason. Ohh, she is a sweetheart for doing this..

If she says this I'm gonna stop following her, stop watching YHM. Unlike blind fans, I don't believe that celebrities are untouchables.

And no, I don't 'hate' him. Hatred is a very strong emotion to feel for someone you don't even know.  I'm just not a fan.
HII Big smile
Well, then, you will be PLEASED to know, that she DOES support this hashtag Embarrassed she liked a NUMBER of pics in support of Salman Khan, and i can bet a fortune that if she were on twitter, she WOULD have supported this.
Now its different if people start tagging and bashing her... she wont do it any further, because :P obviously... but SHE DOES SUPPORT this hashtag and salman
and supporting this only means its a bit harsh on him and because we love him as a celeb, not because we are any bit of not unhappy for the victims of that accident!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311Hayaa.m

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by peace..

yes its an unfair verdict agree KP saab.. Sallu should have gotten 10yrs imprisonment .. for trying to derail the case, misguide the case & what not...
absolutely! Clap

How could the court do it? The judiciary system itself was involved in this process. See again same old things.

u mean how can the court increase imprisonment term  or how did the wrong happen ?

wrong = his legal team did all sort of nonsense for 13yrs, if he was proven guilty back when it happened, he might have escaped with 2yrs jail term, now its 5yrs thanks to new Supreme Court guidelines

anjs

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Sallu bhai mast hai V bhai.. KP bhai totally rocks..

KP bhai is true.. verdict is so unfair.. Sallu should have got 10yrs jail term .. for trying to derail the verdict, prolong the case, misguide the court & what not..

charity services shouldn't be taken into consideration for a wrong doing.. its wrong.. if KP lent support .. just because he's a fan.. it was understandable but seriously unfair verdict ? what was the correct one ? Let away scot free .. so that more celebs can happily drive over more pedestrians & footpathers.. today they blamed for sleeping on the footpath, tomorrow they will blame for walking or even standing on the footpath.

Serious...the way Salman's Lawyers are finding out reason to extend the case is  HOWLARIOUS...

Our Judiciary system has lot Flaws and These celebs hire such Lawyers who know to play with it.
The reasonings are just...ermmm... chaddo...not worth..

Arre Bhai kyun mehnat kar rahe ho...aa jayegaa do teen hafton mien Bahar...#SabKaBhai

serious

Go to top