Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Proud of kp (Page 13)

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Though i feel sad for Salman but the way celebs r standing for the support against judiciary system & rally for support its sounds crazzy of sort
more i think luks like if tom they do some crime like this they also expect will get sport like this for there crime & get away with it in this way...
as they have this tag of celebs attached with it as said celebs all they care about themself...today need fans crazzy support it is there for them..
if tome they do crime like this they too get away in this manner too...

i feel sorry the way these celebs take themselves like they r only humans just bcoz they had this money & fame with them...

It is crazy indeed

Celebs disregarding law

Celebs supporting a convicted person

Like I said they are a big family

If by chance a film fraternity person had been run over

They would have made a lot of hue and cry about that drive

It is like different rules for different person

It is like ladko se Galti ho jati hai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rambanksiiBoo2014Wings-of-FireAutumnnBadtameez_Dil

BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayaa.m

Bravo vyas for this post.
Yes agree a criminal is a criminal and deserve punishment. Finally justice done.

However supporting or not supporting is a personal choice of person. I m happy with the verdict. That's it now if my friends r not happy it's their choice I can't force my opinion and unhappiness on them. For me Salman deserved this for his deed. That's it.

Having said this though ur post has given bashers full chance to attack kp but KP(Raman) fans in return always make me proud by being such a balance fan group who calls spade a spade irrespective of whatever the situation is. Instead of blind love for kp criticising him whenever he is wrong.

Kiran

You know I say what I want to say

My views are not based on my personal liking

We can't force anything

But I have been watching kp and Raman for 1.5 years now

So this feels wrong

And I had to point it out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRollingStones

RollingStones IF-Sizzlerz
RollingStones
RollingStones

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

Megha toh serious Ho Gayiii...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity.

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does. 

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.
you need to control that atrocious mind of yours.
please dont be so judgmental. You dont even know WHY someone is supporting whom they are supporting, Salman Khan is a criminal, fair enough, but please dont judge someone because they think that the 5years jail on him is harsh, its THEIR POV!
i too feel the same. I love him, but hes committed a crime, should be punished, but being a fan and having an emotional connect i would want the sentence... the quantum to reduce, and why not? dont judge people here. Everyone mourns the dead! noones happy about the deaths, KPs one chance of making it into bollywood? Like salman is checking out what TV actors supported him and RTd this tweet, ehh? and then each of them get a movie offered Big smile
Clap
i rather think, like has been the case for sometime, but this is well, ANOTHER chance for you to come bash KP and make him be felt low-ly :) as usual id like to add...

@Bold, Sorry, can't do that. Not interested.

I don't think you've ever read my posts or comments, I don't write anything about him generally.  I'm not a fan so I try avoid topics related to him.

Yes, it is his opinion. But he's urging people to join him in what's going to be one of the largest events that insults humanity, poverty and equality in justice in recent times. If he's got the right to express that low of an opinion, I've got the right to say how displeased I am to read that.

RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by RaimaV

Originally posted by peace..

Haat jodkar saatshaat pranaam aapko. 
PEOPLE SLEEP ON ROADS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO/ THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW. Just imagine urself in a situation like that, and atleast thank god for what u have.

Many people steal things not because they want to but they have to as they are in dire need.
Don't put emotions here if you wanna talk about law and judgements. Law and court don't see it.
The law is broken, no? That is all fuss, the law must be upheld at any cost

you cannot compare foot path dwellers, to thieves...a thief is stealing something that doesnt belong to him...a foot path dweller isnt harming anyone, he is just resting after a hard days work...

if only he knew that some celeb is gonna drink, loose his balance, still try to drive a car and run over him, then he wud have done something more terrible maybe like stealing to own a house...

Mainly I mentioned this to point out the emotional involvement peace was saying. An innocent man can become a thief because of his dire needs, wouldn't it be a law breaking thing?

"Doesn't belong"---well, a stolen thing certainly doesn't belong to the thief, same way a footpath doesn't belong to the men who want to rest/sleep there, it belongs to the pedestrians. You may call me an insensitive person but that's the way law sees it.

K.S.

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Haat jodkar saatshaat pranaam aapko. 
PEOPLE SLEEP ON ROADS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE, NOT BECAUSE THEY LIKE TO/ THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE LAW. Just imagine urself in a situation like that, and atleast thank god for what u have.

Many people steal things not because they want to but they have to as they are in dire need.
Don't put emotions here if you wanna talk about law and judgements. Law and court don't see it.
The law is broken, no? That is all fuss, the law must be upheld at any cost
 i will explain u in ur way.
Lets compare the 2 'crimes':

Sleeping on the footpath because u do not have an alternative shelter VS drinking and driving, running over 4 people and killing one of them, and then running away from d spot(add to that u r a multi-millionare and a super-opular public celeb)

Is there a difference btw d 2 'crimes' or not?

Judiciary systems don't go by crime vs crime phenomenon in a case to give verdict, if you are a law student you'll know it. Just a reminder, I didn't say Salman hadn't committed a crime. He had and there is no doubt. Driving under the influence of alcohol is a punishable crime.

Now coming to the "killing part", it's not Salman Khan or any other citizen's duty to see why people sleep on footpath. Rather it's government's duty or court's duty under the constitutional law of "right to shelter". They should ensure that those poor people should get proper home. Why would any citizen pay the price because of their (govt n court) combined failure? Had it been a western country, Salman would have been fined heavily with loads of community services coz that court can't overlook the complexity of a broken law system here. As because, if the law were enforced, 1 people wouldn't have been killed in the first place, let alone 3 injured people. That how an apt judiciary system works.

Do you know the astonishing part? The way eye-witness of this case is being harassed and humiliated by the system and Salman being the accused party can't deny his involvement. But hardly anyone is talking about it.
I am not a law student, but as a human being i can definitely judge the right and wrong and who deserves what.
India is one of the poorest countries in the world with a high degree of  income inquality, add to that the massive population below the poverty line.  The welfare and upliftment of the poor is one hurculean task for d government, and i agree a lot of inefficiencies need to be resolved as regards transfer of resources to the poor. So government is to be blamed too and I agree it is a combined failure.  But that does not reduce the severity of the crime that Salman has done..moreover d way he has treated the eye-witness body guard of his is such a  shame, and also no significant compensation seems to hv been transferred to the victims by him( i know there is some amount stuck up wid d government because of some dispute, but  considering Salman is a multi-millionare, he cud hv done a lot more)

Edited by peace.. - 07 May 2015 at 1:29pm

anjs

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaQueen

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does.

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

You really hate KP to the core and it shows. D'oh

Tomorrow if Divz tweet the same thing #SupportSalman what will you say then? Is she also trying to enter into BW? Or like always you will come up with another reason. Ohh, she is a sweetheart for doing this..

If she says this I'm gonna stop following her, stop watching YHM. Unlike blind fans, I don't believe that celebrities are untouchables.

And no, I don't 'hate' him. Hatred is a very strong emotion to feel for someone you don't even know.  I'm just not a fan.
BombayTroll IF-Addictz
BombayTroll
BombayTroll

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panoramic

Very apt post!

Yes im a kp fan...I just love his work n his acting...that's it!

This all #beingwithSalman is Not very surprising for me...as from ages we have seen how these celebrity life is...wen it comes to co stars n same profession ppl they tend to support them either they right or wrong...

we should not worship celebs.!

As fans we keep giving them benefit of doubt. We keep thinking they might have been framed or whatever. Maybe we get influenced by their larger than life image onscreen.

Watch their acts and leave it at that. none of them r inspirational! Yes its a brutal truth...ppl should never idolize them imo... !

I somewhere agree that Salman gets punishment but that Juvenile who did that crime with the bad intentions will be out in dec , sajjan Kumar , Tytler are still roaming free after killing thousands of Sikhs with the intentions of killing them

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmy hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair.

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.!

Agree with the first part of the comment

About the second part

Ppl accused of riots roaming free

Well two wrongs don't make a right

You can compare

Yes justice won't be complete by jailing an actor

But this is all about how they have tried to misled a situation

They made a driver commit perjury

Thru drove constable to his death

If he had surrendered

He would have been out