Frequent Posters

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hmmm  this is not right  
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is small story that I had in my 6th r 7th class..

there was a poor guy.. vehicle owner hit him.. he complained to god.. why did u create wealthy ones, as they're arrogant

now this guy became rich .. he hit a poor guy with his car .. he complained to god.. why did u create these poor people, they are waste of time & space to the society

either way it wasn't his fault.. it was only the othr's fault..

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

@both bhais 

Kya baat hai aj tou barey barey logon ki liking mil rahi hai. 

Anyway kp is wrong and I can see same fan in him which I see here in this forum who have dil ka connection with their fav and whether their fav r right or wrong they will worship them so in that sense kp s extremely immature blind fan. 

However his tweet has not angered me this much as what abhijeet, farah and Ayaz wrote. Calling footpathers as dogs. Shame on the, ...height of nonsense😑

See, some of us are ardent fans of someone, bhai is also an ardent fan of another bhai. Basically we all are blind in love. I didn't like his taking sides but at the same time ppl (celebrity n non-celebrity) voice out their opinions, good or bad and that's the beauty of living in a democratic country.

Abhjeet is a dysfunctional fool, his tweets are so meh, bland and disgusting that it destroyed a strong point of Salman's defense case. No one will now consider it as a valid point because of Abhijeet's tweets. In a way he did an irreparable damage to Salman's possible defense at the higher court.

I personally think those tweets are acts of attention seeking, rather than a plea for Salman.
Edited by RaimaV - 8 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what will happen with salman going to jail ??

not a fan of salman
well take the responsibility of the victims is what real law should have been

Salman won't end up in jail he will b roaming in and out we all know .

A rapist a murderee here gets bail and roams freely n just because its Salman khan he gets verdicted for 5 years when the victims themself wants salman out.

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I read that they are gonna give cumulative of  both the cases punishment to him ...

Tabu, saif , sonali and salman were involved...

2 different cases.. 2 different verdicts.. that's how it should work.. 5yrs + new one...

both these cases should have had their verdict years ago... they were pretty simple cases to be frank
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I checked  her likes before I said that BTW, so I know you lied, it's not an assumption. Please forward that to me, if you find those pics! And I'd be grateful. I wouldn't want to be a fan of someone who insults humanity no matter who he or she is.

yup, just to prove to you who knows i might have to stalk everyone DT follows or anyone who has tagged her, LOL because incase you dont know, if youre checking it from the 'FOLLOWING' tab in your likes, it doesnt show more than 2 hours ago's likes or at most, 3... so in that case, you have a lot of stalking to do which is very very close to impossible, so im just hoping, just so i can answer to you and prove that im not lying 😳 that she likes another picture again, AND im online to see that and screenshot it :P

eitherways, i dont care if you believe or not, but since you gave such a huge statement, and went to the extreme of vowing to not follow her or watch if this was the case... i thought id mention it to you, and now πŸ˜† since i dont have 'proof' you can conveniently tag me as a liar and get away with it πŸ˜› its okay. but that doesnt change the fact that she DID like Salman Supporting pics earlier in the afternoon 😳
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace..

[

bold: well,  i do agree on that πŸ˜Š 
But drinking and driving needs to be discouraged too, and his imprisonment sets and example for d rest.
Salman shud hv also surrendered in the beginning itself.

Btw are u a law student?And do you stay outside of India?

Agree on that. Celebs don't think rationally when it comes to law, it's not limited to India only.
And, if the celeb is as big in social status as Salman, he never will.
I reside in Dubai, had done pre-law courses/LSAT.
Hopefully, will get admission in a uni in Australia or North America as a law student, soon. 😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Firstly, I dono y Salman Khan and his case is being discussed in YHM forum... This is clearly against DT rules... There is BW forum for this and people can discuss about KP tweet in the twitter thread .

I was away from forum due to the constant bashing but couldn't stop myself from commenting here... Don't know Y KP alone is being picked upon.. I have seen many others doing this. And from YHM cast, i saw aly posting the same yest and even DT had liked his posts which is a way of support only.. even the small actors like the lawyer in yhm has posted this.

I know KP tweeted about the protest thing but its not him who started the protest.. The film fraternity has decided this and actors are tweeting for people to join. Ofcourse the film fraternity is going to support their superstar and its their choice. IMO this protest is something stupid.. Its upto each one's choice.. Y are we dissecting everything our actors do

Y are we judging every action from celebs.. For example, I can see salman fans supporting salman and SRK , aish, kat fans bashing him.. and tomo if SRK does something his fans will support him and Sallu fans might bash him.. No one can stop this.. And KP is being a fanboy and supporting his fav.. Remember KP is one who said No matter what i'll support KKR coz of his love for SRK.. So he's doing the same for Salman..

Its upto each individual. Being  a Salman fan i want him to be punished for his crime but i feel 5 years is a bit too harsh.. Many might feel the same and many against. But again many are jumping the gun and taking this opp to again start bashing KP.. Sigh!!

Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaimaV

Agree on that. Celebs don't think rationally when it comes to law, it's not limited to India only.
And, if the celeb is as big in social status as Salman, he never will.
I reside in Dubai, had done pre-law courses/LSAT.
Hopefully, will get admission in a uni in Australia or North America as a law student, soon. 😊

Ok! I am an economics student. Actually some of ur arguments reminded me of a Law and Economics paper i once presented πŸ˜› good luck on ur admission.😊Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Firstly, I dono y Salman Khan and his case is being discussed in YHM
forum... This is clearly against DT rules... There is BW forum for this
and people can discuss about KP tweet in the twitter thread .

I
was away from forum due to the constant bashing but couldn't stop myself
from commenting here... Don't know Y KP alone is being picked upon.. I
have seen many others doing this. And from YHM cast, i saw aly posting
the same yest and even DT had liked his posts which is a way of support
only.. even the small actors like the lawyer in yhm has posted this.

I
know KP tweeted about the protest thing but its not him who started the
protest.. The film fraternity has decided this and actors are tweeting
for people to join. Ofcourse the film fraternity is going to support
their superstar and its their choice. IMO this protest is something
stupid.. Its upto each one's choice.. Y are we dissecting everything our actors do

Y are we judging every action from celebs.. For
example, I can see salman fans supporting salman and SRK , aish, kat
fans bashing him.. and tomo if SRK does something his fans will support
him and Sallu fans might bash him.. No one can stop this.. And KP is
being a fanboy and supporting his fav.. Remember KP is one who said No
matter what i'll support KKR coz of his love for SRK.. So he's doing the
same for Salman..

Its upto each individual. Being a Salman fan i
want him to be punished for his crime but i feel 5 years is a bit too
harsh.. Many might feel the same and many against. But again many are
jumping the gun and taking this opp to again start bashing KP.. Sigh!!

I will write on what I see

I saw kp tweet so made this

So this is about kp tweet

And kp is with yhm

So within rules

I did not see others so I won't comment

If they are supporting

It is wrong

It is morally and legally wrong

Lets not get into fan wars

One wrong does not make a right

Kp is not being picked on