Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: serendipity.

You know there are a number of other people who are 'displeased' to know what/who he supports, but they havent been quoted 😳
and im not the only one who's saying you are ALWAYS here to show what a ridiculous being Karan is and how others are... let me not say this before it again becomes a ... you know what kind of a war 😆
but seriously, your dislike towards KP ... it just drips from your comments, and this thing you wrote about him PERSONALLY was a very pathetic and personal attack to him and his intentions, sorry, i dont think its decent enough to do that. You can express your displeasure but not accuse/blame him or judge him for having a POV in the pretext and charge of an entry into Bollywood! Thats just ridiculous IMO  -___- do you even know of his contacts?! :|

Well, from your responses it clearly shows that my opinion on things matter to you, but you know your opinion of me doesn't matter to me. You and your friends can think whatever story you want to- won't bother me. I'd probably still report, if you use mean words- but that's it.
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

I am not a law student, but as a human being i can definitely judge the right and wrong and who deserves what.

India is one of the poorest countries in the world with a high degree of  income inquality, add to that the massive population below the poverty line.  The welfare and upliftment of the poor is one hurculean task for d government, and i agree a lot of inefficiencies need to be resolved as regards transfer of resources to the poor. So government is to be blamed too and I agree it is a combined failure.  But that does not reduce the severity of the crime that Salman has done..moreover d way he has treated the eye-witness body guard of his is such a  shame, and also no significant compensation seems to hv been transferred to the victims by him( i know there is some amount stuck up wid d government because of some dispute, but  considering Salman is a multi-millionare, he cud hv done a lot more)

A separate case can be opened for harassing the eyepwitness and derailing the process. But I doubt the court will do it coz it's own system is involved in this. See, again the paradox of distorted, disoriented, and corrupted environment comes into play.

That's why I said a wise judiciary system would have fined him heavily and ordered him a very long time (years) community services related to homeless people. And, a healthy part of the hefty fine should have gone to the families of dead and injured people. It could have been fruitful in both ways. Giving imprisonment is not the only punishment, you see.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HII 😃
Well, then, you will be PLEASED to know, that she DOES support this hashtag 😳 she liked a NUMBER of pics in support of Salman Khan, and i can bet a fortune that if she were on twitter, she WOULD have supported this.
Now its different if people start tagging and bashing her... she wont do it any further, because :P obviously... but SHE DOES SUPPORT this hashtag and salman
and supporting this only means its a bit harsh on him and because we love him as a celeb, not because we are any bit of not unhappy for the victims of that accident!

😆

Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Mainly I mentioned this to point out the emotional involvement peace was saying. An innocent man can become a thief because of his dire needs, wouldn't it be a law breaking thing?

"Doesn't belong"---well, a stolen thing certainly doesn't belong to the thief, same way a footpath doesn't belong to the men who want to rest/sleep there, it belongs to the pedestrians. You may call me an insensitive person but that's the way law sees it.

Just cause some person is sleeping on a footpath that doesn't belong to him, doesn't mean one can kill him n go scot free...

No matter how you put it, footpath dweller isnt harming anyone, n he is a citizen of the country, he owns the footpath as much as any other citizen
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

HII 😃
Well, then, you will be PLEASED to know, that she DOES support this hashtag 😳 she liked a NUMBER of pics in support of Salman Khan, and i can bet a fortune that if she were on twitter, she WOULD have supported this.
Now its different if people start tagging and bashing her... she wont do it any further, because :P obviously... but SHE DOES SUPPORT this hashtag and salman
and supporting this only means its a bit harsh on him and because we love him as a celeb, not because we are any bit of not unhappy for the victims of that accident!

Well, you probably thought that I wasn't on Instagram or Twitter before you dropped this lie, too bad!
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Agree with the first part of the comment

About the second part

Ppl accused of riots roaming free

Well two wrongs don't make a right

You can compare

Yes justice won't be complete by jailing an actor

But this is all about how they have tried to misled a situation

They made a driver commit perjury

Thru drove constable to his death

If he had surrendered

He would have been out

You misunderstood my post.

Im not saying salman shouldn't be punished just becoz others criminals r roaming free! 

Im trying to say punishing Salman is not a reason enough to repose faith in judiciary. 
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serious

u mean how can the court increase imprisonment term  or how did the wrong happen ?

wrong = his legal team did all sort of nonsense for 13yrs, if he was proven guilty back when it happened, he might have escaped with 2yrs jail term, now its 5yrs thanks to new Supreme Court guidelines

I meant the judicary sytem itself is behind all those stuffs, they wouldn't dare go at lengths.
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

arerere...U misunderstood me...

My comment was for ur second para...abt advise to Actors...and not abt the Case...

Ya coz I dont think we can change any other person's opinion right or wrong. The only opinion one can change is Our own.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serious

Sallu bhai mast hai V bhai.. KP bhai totally rocks..

KP bhai is true.. verdict is so unfair.. Sallu should have got 10yrs jail term .. for trying to derail the verdict, prolong the case, misguide the court & what not..

charity services shouldn't be taken into consideration for a wrong doing.. its wrong.. if KP lent support .. just because he's a fan.. it was understandable but seriously unfair verdict ? what was the correct one ? Let away scot free .. so that more celebs can happily drive over more pedestrians & footpathers.. today they blamed for sleeping on the footpath, tomorrow they will blame for walking or even standing on the footpath.

Wah Bhai

Aapne to dusra angle nikal diya

Kp Bhai ka yeh matlab tha

Kya baat hai

And yes

That unfair judgement thing is howlarious

How can you say it is unfair

When you made driver commit perjury

Aur Bhai

Main to kehta hoon

Footpath ko hi jail bhejo

Baat khatam
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Ya coz I dont think we can change any other person's opinion right or wrong. The only opinion one can change is Our own.

Yeah Meghz...Everyone is entitled to their Opinion...and that's what even Leo ment , He was just stating what He felt...