Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anjs

you cannot compare foot path dwellers, to thieves...a thief is stealing something that doesnt belong to him...a foot path dweller isnt harming anyone, he is just resting after a hard days work...

if only he knew that some celeb is gonna drink, loose his balance, still try to drive a car and run over him, then he wud have done something more terrible maybe like stealing to own a house...

Mainly I mentioned this to point out the emotional involvement peace was saying. An innocent man can become a thief because of his dire needs, wouldn't it be a law breaking thing?

"Doesn't belong"---well, a stolen thing certainly doesn't belong to the thief, same way a footpath doesn't belong to the men who want to rest/sleep there, it belongs to the pedestrians. You may call me an insensitive person but that's the way law sees it.
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Judiciary systems don't go by crime vs crime phenomenon in a case to give verdict, if you are a law student you'll know it. Just a reminder, I didn't say Salman hadn't committed a crime. He had and there is no doubt. Driving under the influence of alcohol is a punishable crime.

Now coming to the "killing part", it's not Salman Khan or any other citizen's duty to see why people sleep on footpath. Rather it's government's duty or court's duty under the constitutional law of "right to shelter". They should ensure that those poor people should get proper home. Why would any citizen pay the price because of their (govt n court) combined failure? Had it been a western country, Salman would have been fined heavily with loads of community services coz that court can't overlook the complexity of a broken law system here. As because, if the law were enforced, 1 people wouldn't have been killed in the first place, let alone 3 injured people. That how an apt judiciary system works.

Do you know the astonishing part? The way eye-witness of this case is being harassed and humiliated by the system and Salman being the accused party can't deny his involvement. But hardly anyone is talking about it.

I am not a law student, but as a human being i can definitely judge the right and wrong and who deserves what.
India is one of the poorest countries in the world with a high degree of  income inquality, add to that the massive population below the poverty line.  The welfare and upliftment of the poor is one hurculean task for d government, and i agree a lot of inefficiencies need to be resolved as regards transfer of resources to the poor. So government is to be blamed too and I agree it is a combined failure.  But that does not reduce the severity of the crime that Salman has done..moreover d way he has treated the eye-witness body guard of his is such a  shame, and also no significant compensation seems to hv been transferred to the victims by him( i know there is some amount stuck up wid d government because of some dispute, but  considering Salman is a multi-millionare, he cud hv done a lot more)
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeenaQueen

You really hate KP to the core and it shows.

Tomorrow if Divz tweet the same thing #SupportSalman what will you say then? Is she also trying to enter into BW? Or like always you will come up with another reason. Ohh, she is a sweetheart for doing this..

If she says this I'm gonna stop following her, stop watching YHM. Unlike blind fans, I don't believe that celebrities are untouchables.

And no, I don't 'hate' him. Hatred is a very strong emotion to feel for someone you don't even know.  I'm just not a fan.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Panoramic

Very apt post!

Yes im a kp fan...I just love his work n his acting...that's it!

This all #beingwithSalman is Not very surprising for me...as from ages we have seen how these celebrity life is...wen it comes to co stars n same profession ppl they tend to support them either they right or wrong...

we should not worship celebs.!

As fans we keep giving them benefit of doubt. We keep thinking they might have been framed or whatever. Maybe we get influenced by their larger than life image onscreen.

Watch their acts and leave it at that. none of them r inspirational! Yes its a brutal truth...ppl should never idolize them imo... !

I somewhere agree that Salman gets punishment but that Juvenile who did that crime with the bad intentions will be out in dec , sajjan Kumar , Tytler are still roaming free after killing thousands of Sikhs with the intentions of killing them

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmy hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair.

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.!

Agree with the first part of the comment

About the second part

Ppl accused of riots roaming free

Well two wrongs don't make a right

You can compare

Yes justice won't be complete by jailing an actor

But this is all about how they have tried to misled a situation

They made a driver commit perjury

Thru drove constable to his death

If he had surrendered

He would have been out

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

On a serious note, really didn't liked KP supporting Salman.

Didn't like it either. But all over the world ppl (celebrity n non-celebrity) voice out their opinions, good or bad and that's the beauty of living in a democratic country. 😊
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Kinda agree and disagree at the same time. Salman is found guilty, no doubt. But he didnt get the min punishments. There are instances where ppl got at most 3 yrs imprisonment, Salman paid the price of being a celebrity. And, if we are suddenly become so "pakka" on abiding law in  a country like ours, then footpath isn't a place to sleep either. 

Absolutely, I thought they were sleeping on road 
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes its an unfair verdict agree KP saab.. Sallu should have gotten 10yrs imprisonment .. for trying to derail the case, misguide the case & what not...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RollingStones

Megha toh serious Ho Gayiii...

Its a serious issue so obviously I will b serious about it- cant make jovial posts when ppl have died, cant make mockery of that.
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: serious

yes its an unfair verdict agree KP saab.. Sallu should have gotten 10yrs imprisonment .. for trying to derail the case, misguide the case & what not...

absolutely! 👏
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

KP just shared his opinion. He is not forcing people to join the rally. Before his tweeting..people have made their mind to support Salman and the rally..so his tweet won't have a much of the impact..

I hope it doesn't. Everyone who joins that rally- may god have mercy on their souls.