Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Though i feel sad for Salman but the way celebs r standing for the support against judiciary system & rally for support its sounds crazzy of sort 
more i think luks like if tom they do some crime like this they also expect will get sport like this for there crime & get away with it in this way...
as they have this tag of celebs attached with it as said celebs all they care about themself...today need fans crazzy support it is there for them..
if tome they do crime like this they too get away in this manner too...

i feel sorry the way these celebs take themselves like they r only humans just bcoz they had this money & fame with them...

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

This seems near the truth

Or maybe he just he does not care a person died

Its a LOVE...leo...aur Pyaar Andha Hota hain...

Apna Forum hi dekh le...Actor/Actress ke Bodyguards banke aa jaate hain...to bash a person who talks shit abt thier Fav..(I learnt this today...some member told me I wont take any shit uttered against my Fav )...
i guess Karan falls in the same Category...😆

Abt Karan trying to maska lagao to make it BW...atleast find some better excuse...He has  a producer friend , producer as Fathers friend to make it to BW...n that guy will run behind generous Bhai to so that He could Offer him a movie...😆
Edited by RollingStones - 8 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Bravo vyas for this post. 
Yes agree a criminal is a criminal and deserve punishment. Finally justice done. 

However supporting or not supporting is a personal choice of person. I m happy with the verdict. That's it now if my friends r not happy it's their choice I can't force my opinion and unhappiness on them. For me Salman deserved this for his deed. That's it. 

Having said this though ur post has given bashers full chance to attack kp but KP(Raman) fans in return always make me proud by being such a balance fan group who calls spade a spade irrespective of whatever the situation is. Instead of blind love for kp criticising him whenever he is wrong. 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Annthew

Leo I understand ur point. But can't comment on legal issues but KP bathers r going to hav a grt time.
😆
Anyway how much ever v debate on these things, change seldom happens u know why.

I understand that ann

He will get bail

Anyway
I wanted to say it so said it
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very apt post! 

Yes im a kp fan...I just love his work n his acting...that's it! 

This all #beingwithSalman is Not very surprising for me...as from ages we have seen how these celebrity life is...wen it comes to co stars n same profession ppl they tend to support them either they right or wrong...

we should not worship celebs.!

As fans we keep giving them benefit of doubt. We keep thinking they might have been framed or whatever. Maybe we get influenced by their larger than life image onscreen.

Watch their acts and leave it at that. none of them r inspirational! Yes its a brutal truth...ppl should never idolize them imo... !

I somewhere agree that Salman gets punishment but that Juvenile who did that crime with the bad intentions will be out in dec , sajjan Kumar , Tytler are still roaming free after killing thousands of Sikhs with the intentions of killing them

People behind genocide of communities are still roaming free.

Merely putting a filmy hero in jail can't prove justice system is fair. 

Salman verdict isn't enough to restore faith in judiciary for me.!
Happy to see Karan Fans here atleast speaking against their Fav...

BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Though i feel sad for Salman but the way celebs r standing for the support against judiciary system & rally for support its sounds crazzy of sort

more i think luks like if tom they do some crime like this they also expect will get sport like this for there crime & get away with it in this way...
as they have this tag of celebs attached with it as said celebs all they care about themself...today need fans crazzy support it is there for them..
if tome they do crime like this they too get away in this manner too...

i feel sorry the way these celebs take themselves like they r only humans just bcoz they had this money & fame with them...

It is crazy indeed

Celebs disregarding law

Celebs supporting a convicted person

Like I said they are a big family

If by chance a film fraternity person had been run over

They would have made a lot of hue and cry about that drive

It is like different rules for different person

It is like ladko se Galti ho jati hai
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Bravo vyas for this post.

Yes agree a criminal is a criminal and deserve punishment. Finally justice done.

However supporting or not supporting is a personal choice of person. I m happy with the verdict. That's it now if my friends r not happy it's their choice I can't force my opinion and unhappiness on them. For me Salman deserved this for his deed. That's it.

Having said this though ur post has given bashers full chance to attack kp but KP(Raman) fans in return always make me proud by being such a balance fan group who calls spade a spade irrespective of whatever the situation is. Instead of blind love for kp criticising him whenever he is wrong.

Kiran

You know I say what I want to say

My views are not based on my personal liking

We can't force anything

But I have been watching kp and Raman for 1.5 years now

So this feels wrong

And I had to point it out

Originally posted by: --Megha--

Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

Megha toh serious Ho Gayiii...
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serendipity.

you need to control that atrocious mind of yours.
please dont be so judgmental. You dont even know WHY someone is supporting whom they are supporting, Salman Khan is a criminal, fair enough, but please dont judge someone because they think that the 5years jail on him is harsh, its THEIR POV!
i too feel the same. I love him, but hes committed a crime, should be punished, but being a fan and having an emotional connect i would want the sentence... the quantum to reduce, and why not? dont judge people here. Everyone mourns the dead! noones happy about the deaths, KPs one chance of making it into bollywood? Like salman is checking out what TV actors supported him and RTd this tweet, ehh? and then each of them get a movie offered 😃
👏
i rather think, like has been the case for sometime, but this is well, ANOTHER chance for you to come bash KP and make him be felt low-ly :) as usual id like to add...

@Bold, Sorry, can't do that. Not interested.

I don't think you've ever read my posts or comments, I don't write anything about him generally.  I'm not a fan so I try avoid topics related to him.

Yes, it is his opinion. But he's urging people to join him in what's going to be one of the largest events that insults humanity, poverty and equality in justice in recent times. If he's got the right to express that low of an opinion, I've got the right to say how displeased I am to read that.