Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does. 

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

lol I doubt that is why he is doing it. bhai is genrous but not generous to pick off random television actors and give them a movie just because they showe support. lik many people out there, karan is blind fan who does not know where to draw the line. which is quite unfortunate.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, if he's doing this for the movie, I'd feel less bad about him. I'd know that at least he's not thinking straight because of career prospective, otherwise, it's just downright insult to the law and of course the death and misery of those who Salman ran down that day.

Hmmm

Lets see
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: pomegranate

lol I doubt that is why he is doing it. bhai is genrous but not generous to pick off random television actors and give them a movie just because they showe support. lik many people out there, karan is blind fan who does not know where to draw the line. which is quite unfortunate.

This seems near the truth

Or maybe he just he does not care a person died
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

Frankly speaking I like Salman khan but m happy that judiciary has taken a decision on this issue n I completely support our Legal system in this case.

As far as KP n other people goes (who r supporting Salman Khan) - to each their own. I think m nobody to advise Actors or other people what to do or not to do!

No one is advising

It is their choice

I am saying

I feel that choice is not right
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Many people steal things not because they want to but they have to as they are in dire need.
Don't put emotions here if you wanna talk about law and judgements. Law and court don't see it.
The law is broken, no? That is all fuss, the law must be upheld at any cost

you cannot compare foot path dwellers, to thieves...a thief is stealing something that doesnt belong to him...a foot path dweller isnt harming anyone, he is just resting after a hard days work...

if only he knew that some celeb is gonna drink, loose his balance, still try to drive a car and run over him, then he wud have done something more terrible maybe like stealing to own a house...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Dude, this is his one chance of making it to Bollywood. Like all those celebrity say, the 'Bhai' is really generous! He's gonna cast him in one of those stupid movies he does. 

Shame on these celebrities for insulting humanity.

you need to control that atrocious mind of yours.
please dont be so judgmental. You dont even know WHY someone is supporting whom they are supporting, Salman Khan is a criminal, fair enough, but please dont judge someone because they think that the 5years jail on him is harsh, its THEIR POV!
i too feel the same. I love him, but hes committed a crime, should be punished, but being a fan and having an emotional connect i would want the sentence... the quantum to reduce, and why not? dont judge people here. Everyone mourns the dead! noones happy about the deaths, KPs one chance of making it into bollywood? Like salman is checking out what TV actors supported him and RTd this tweet, ehh? and then each of them get a movie offered 😃
👏
i rather think, like has been the case for sometime, but this is well, ANOTHER chance for you to come bash KP and make him be felt low-ly :) as usual id like to add...
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leo I understand ur point. But can't comment on legal issues but KP bathers r going to hav a grt time.
😆
Anyway how much ever v debate on these things, change seldom happens u know why.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pomegranate

Like I said in another of my replies, if he's doing this just because he's a blind fan, it makes me feel even worse.  Like way worse.
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

i will explain u in ur way.

Lets compare the 2 'crimes':

Sleeping on the footpath because u do not have an alternative shelter VS drinking and driving, running over 4 people and killing one of them, and then running away from d spot(add to that u r a multi-millionare and a super-opular public celeb)

Is there a difference btw d 2 'crimes' or not?

Judiciary systems don't go by crime vs crime phenomenon in a case to give verdict, if you are a law student you'll know it. Just a reminder, I didn't say Salman hadn't committed a crime. He had and there is no doubt. Driving under the influence of alcohol is a punishable crime.

Now coming to the "killing part", it's not Salman Khan or any other citizen's duty to see why people sleep on footpath. Rather it's government's duty or court's duty under the constitutional law of "right to shelter". They should ensure that those poor people should get proper home. Why would any citizen pay the price because of their (govt n court) combined failure? Had it been a western country, Salman would have been fined heavily with loads of community services coz that court can't overlook the complexity of a broken law system here. As because, if the law were enforced, 1 people wouldn't have been killed in the first place, let alone 3 injured people. That how an apt judiciary system works.

Do you know the astonishing part? The way eye-witness of this case is being harassed and humiliated by the system and Salman being the accused party can't deny his involvement. But hardly anyone is talking about it.